1. She's the nicest person in the world, and will show kindness to all the nominees.
2. She gets along with everybody in Hollywood town...
...and earns their respect.
3. Ellen isn't afraid to make fun of celebrities,
or poke fun at herself.
4. She has all kinds of swag on the dance floor.
And will surely bring her moves to the show.
Maybe she'll even bring Streep on stage.
5. Ellen isn't hesitant to say what she believes in.
6. She has the best sense of humor.
7. Ellen knows how to give a good speech.
8. A-listers don't intimidate her—she laughs at you no matter who you are.
9. She can give good advice during commercial breaks.
10. Ellen already hosted in 2007, so she knows how to play the Oscar game.
11. At the 2007 Oscars, she made Steven Spielberg take a picture of her with Clint Eastwood.
12. Her self-confidence is hilarious, and will lighten the anxious-filled room.
13. She will arrange dance dares all over The Dolby Theatre.
14. Ellen enjoys scaring people, and is mighty good at it.
15. She's friends with the coolest MCs across the pond, and can totally book them for the Oscars.
16. This was taken Oscar night 2007. So, it's safe to say Ellen enjoys her job and will not fail to make people laugh.
17. She can hook-up celebrities and make the next Hollywood power couple.
18. She will probably have a magnificent song lined up for the show.
19. And she might even organize lap dances for ALL the A-listers!
20. Ellen will probably end the telecast with a positive message.
21. Because Ellen is the greatest human being in the world.
Oscar countdown begins…. NOW!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!