1. Being the President of the United States is a pretty amazing job.
2. You basically carry the United States of America in your hands and get to make decisions for everyone.
3. So, why not put a celebrity in charge of the free world?
4. Maybe you’d elect Oprah because she’d pay for everyone’s healthcare.
“YOU GET HEALTHCARE, YOU GET HEALTHCARE!”
5. Or if Ryan Gosling was in the oval office, maybe he’d pass laws that’d force everyone to act civil with one another.
Because who cares if he’s Canadian?!
6. Or better yet, maybe you’d vote for Tina Fey because she’d hold conferences that focused on the progression of feminism.
7. Basically, putting a celebrity in charge of the United States would be insanely cool and fun.
8. Which celebrity do you think would make the perfect President, and why? Share below!
Awards and badges will be given to the most creative submissions.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.