1. Being the President of the United States is a pretty amazing job.
2. You basically carry the United States of America in your hands and get to make decisions for everyone.
3. So, why not put a celebrity in charge of the free world?
4. Maybe you’d elect Oprah because she’d pay for everyone’s healthcare.
“YOU GET HEALTHCARE, YOU GET HEALTHCARE!”
5. Or if Ryan Gosling was in the oval office, maybe he’d pass laws that’d force everyone to act civil with one another.
Because who cares if he’s Canadian?!
6. Or better yet, maybe you’d vote for Tina Fey because she’d hold conferences that focused on the progression of feminism.
7. Basically, putting a celebrity in charge of the United States would be insanely cool and fun.
8. Which celebrity do you think would make the perfect President, and why? Share below!
Awards and badges will be given to the most creative submissions.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸