1. Call people out on their lack of attention to detail.
2. Network with everybody, especially your role models.
3. But don't be hesitant to stand and shine in the spotlight on your own.
4. Have a good work ethic.
5. Star in a movie with Robert Redford. Because obviously.
6. Don't let people bring you down.
7. Release your inner quirkiness.
8. Take a risk, even if it's not the most popular thing to do.
9. Ignore pressures around traditional gender norms.
10. Don't let anybody tell you you can't achieve your goals.
11. Date someone younger. It can be fun and exciting.
12. Dare to be different and embrace your unique style.
13. Try out multiple professions. You'll find that happiness exists in a job you never initially wanted.
14. Practice makes perfect.
15. Eat like a champ.
16. Vocalize your opinions. They can change the world.
17. Always keep your eye on the prize. Don't lose your determination.
18. Break out of your comfort zone. It can be wonderfully liberating.
19. Embrace your natural beauty.
20. And don't let your age limit your desires.
21. Surround yourself with good friends.
22. Most importantly, let loose and have fun.
Here's to a Barbra Streisand-level of success.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!