…because you’re really tired of your locks getting caught in objects.
5. At first you think she isn’t cutting off that much — she’s doing a delicate job. Not even worried.
10. You go home to cry for a few hours because life as you know it is over.
It keeps you warm, you can achieve a messy bun, and you feel like Cher 24/7.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌