…because you’re really tired of your locks getting caught in objects.
5. At first you think she isn’t cutting off that much — she’s doing a delicate job. Not even worried.
10. You go home to cry for a few hours because life as you know it is over.
It keeps you warm, you can achieve a messy bun, and you feel like Cher 24/7.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴