…because you’re really tired of your locks getting caught in objects.
5. At first you think she isn’t cutting off that much — she’s doing a delicate job. Not even worried.
10. You go home to cry for a few hours because life as you know it is over.
It keeps you warm, you can achieve a messy bun, and you feel like Cher 24/7.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝