3. "I can't parallel park, and I failed my driving test twice before getting my license."
4. "I'm a gay man, and when I was 4 years old, I asked for a Magic Tea Party set with purple teacups that turned hot pink with cold water from Santa."
5. "I cannot properly sit in a chair."
6. "Hayley Kiyoko is my favorite artist, and I'm still jealous that Thor gets to kiss Jane Foster in Thor."
10. "This is my most listened to music playlist on Spotify 😂."
13. "When I was in eighth grade, we had to do a presentation on a celebrity we admired, and I did mine on Neil Patrick Harris."
15. "I dyed my hair pink."
19. "I know all the words to 'Dancing On My Own' by Robyn and 'Cut to the Feeling' by Carly Rae Jepsen."
20. "I was born on October 11th (which happens to be National Coming Out Day)."
22. "When I played with my 'boyfriend' in pre-k, I'd be the knight and he'd be the princess. I saved him from dragons on the playground while he wore princess dresses during snack time."
"In a dramatic and cOmPLEteLy uNExPecTEd turn of events, we're both gay."
24. "I'm a woman, and when I was a kid, I always sang love songs by male artists or subconsciously changed the pronouns to female ones."
25. "I have Harry Styles' Vogue cover from December 2020 framed on my desk."
27. "I’m a woman, and yesterday I noticed midway to my visit into town that I had a wrench in my back pocket."
29. "I'm besties with the liberal intellectuals who make up my school's English department (aka my teachers, and I have an unhealthy adoration for them)."
30. "I posed like this for pictures as a kid."
35. And last but not least: "My grandma still asks me if I have a boyfriend yet 😏."
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.