19 Savage Disney Movie Clapbacks From Women That Are Seriously Brilliant
"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them." —The Aristocats
1. When Charlotte turned down this dude in the most brilliant way in The Princess and the Frog.
2. When Mother Gothel took the ultimate jab at Rapunzel in Tangled.
3. When Esmeralda turned the tables on Phoebus in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
4. When Flora was the ULTIMATE savage while helping Merryweather with her dress in Sleeping Beauty.
5. When Vice Principal Gupta gave Lana her two cents in The Princess Diaries.
6. When Mrs. Banks belted "Sister Suffragette," quite possibly the most brilliant Disney song, in Mary Poppins.
7. When Pocahontas didn't hold back her opinions in Pocahontas.
8. And when Yzma let Kronk HAVE IT in The Emperor's New Groove.
9. When Yuki proved little kids can be the shadiest people of all in Lilo & Stitch.
10. When Edna Mode let her true feelings shine in The Incredibles 2.
11. When Beret Girl took down Bradley Uppercrust III in An Extremely Goofy Movie.
12. When Marie let her brothers know who was boss in The Aristocats.
13. When Meredith Blake set the record straight with Nick Parker in The Parent Trap.
14. When Belle insulted Gaston but he took it as a compliment in Beauty and the Beast.
15. When Mary Poppins wasn't afraid to stand up to Mr. Banks in Mary Poppins.
16. When Meg rejected Hercules's help in the funniest way in Hercules.
17. When Princess Leia fought Governor Tarkin with her witty personality in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope.
18. When Maleficent told the fairy godmothers what's what in Sleeping Beauty.
19. And when little Dani stood up for Max against those awful bullies in Hocus Pocus.
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users