1. She’s extremely defensive of her delicious treats.
8. …and she knows exactly where to go.
9. People try to keep her away from the unhealthy choices, but she rejects that concept completely.
11. Liz Lemon loves food so much, she made up this catchphrase as a child:
12. …and recites the Cheesy Blasters song without hesitation.
13. She struggles with annoying jerks when getting her morning hot dog…
20. Her neighbors torture her with their own relationships with food…
24. But then somebody makes her feel better with a sandwich.
26. Liz Lemon doesn’t care about a dessert’s age.
31. …and some other salty friend.
33. Nothing, not even an unexpected haircut attack, will keep her away from a tasty cake.
39. Medical procedures won’t stop her from eating — girl just wants her food.
41. And she can eat it, all in under 10 seconds.
42. But if there’s one true love out of all her food interests, it’s definitely the sandwich.
47. …but then she thought again.
- Tim Cook and eight other executives at Apple gave a combined $45,900 to a PAC to reelect House Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans to Congress.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.