6. Cupcake Central — Melbourne, Australia
"This is the best spot in Melbourne to eat cupcakes! The Devil's Food is ridiculously delicious."
Submitted by Rachel Fitzgerald, Facebook
7. Georgetown Cupcake — Washington, D.C.
"I'd skip class once in a while just to eat the Baby Blue Chocolate cupcake."
Submitted by Lauren Ortiz, Facebook
8. Two Little Red Hens — New York, New York
"It's a cute little place to hang out with friends and have a relaxing evening. My favorite cupcake is without a doubt the Brooklyn Blackout."
Submitted by Jessica Sweeney, Facebook
9. The Hummingbird Bakery — London
"Their Black Bottom cupcake is absolutely legendary."
Submitted by Caroline Macfarlane, Facebook
10. Nadia Cakes — Woodbury, Minnesota
"Nadia Cakes in the Twin Cities is pretty amazing."
Submitted by Eric Brandl, Facebook
12. Charly's Bakery — Cape Town, South Africa
"They have Minster themed cupcakes, as well as great decorations. The building is pink, beautiful, and sits right in the city bowl beneath Table Mountain. I used to go before work at least once a week when I worked around the corner!"
Submitted by soo_lander
14. Cuppin's — Lausanne, Switzerland
"Their patisseries are light, yet yummy. They have a nice selection of tea and the place is very cute too."
Submitted by John Smith, Facebook
15. Cupcake Royale — Seattle, Washington
"Cupcake Royale is a great company with great cupcakes. You can even order one in a cup of espresso!"
Submitted by Rachel Wilcock, Facebook
17. Sweet! by Holly — Orlando, Florida
"Hollis, the woman who owns it, won Cupcake Wars three times. They're not too sweet, they're the perfect size! Especially the Boston Cream."
Submitted by Allison Kay, Facebook
18. Cuppacakes — Whangarei, Northland
"The Salted Caramel and Whiskey and Baileys are to die for!"
Submitted by Tash McInnes, Facebook
24. Magnolia Bakery — New York, New York
"Magnolia Bakery on Bleecker Street is insanely good. The frosting on their daily cupcakes is like nothing I've ever tasted before."
Submitted by Riley Brown, Facebook
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.