1. Drunk dialing your crush happens more often than you'd like.
2. Getting set up on a blind date is the actual worst.
Oh, the torture.
3. No matter how old you get, your parents will always bug you about your relationship status.
4. Sometimes you'll find yourself going back to an old flame.
5. And it's a total disappointment.
6. Sometimes the person you think is your soulmate actually isn't.
7. Playing the field can be pretty fun.
8. But one-night stands can take a nasty left turn.
9. It's hard to keep up with all of your crushes.
10. And stalking them is completely normal.
11. There's absolutely no shame in staying in your pajamas all day after a breakup.
12. You realize food is your one true love.
13. And drinking will solve almost any problem.
14. You have moments when you think your life is going absolutely nowhere.
15. But then you see the cringeworthy experiences your friends go through, and you feel better about yourself.
16. Valentine's Day is still fun, even when you're single.
17. Alone time is the best time.
18. Because there's nobody more fabulous than yourself.
19. Dating in the workplace is sometimes great.
20. Meeting someone is always a stressful experience.
21. And flirting is the worst thing in the world.
22. Just because you're single, it doesn't mean you're a loser.
Your friends are always there to boost your confidence.
23. You sometimes feel sad because you see that everyone is getting engaged or married.
And you're just stuck.