1. Countless legendary rock 'n' roll artists performed at The Capitol Theatre, including Eric Clapton, Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, Black Sabbath, Janis Joplin, and James Taylor.
2. Bob Dylan re-opened the venue last year in September, proving The Capitol is back and better than ever.
3. The Captiol was a favorite venue for Jerry Garcia to play at with the Grateful Dead.
4. There's a kickass bar connected to the theatre called "Garcia's," rightly named after Jerry Garcia.
5. The Capitol has unique wallpaper lining the theatre. It's red and in the shape of a 45 rpm record, with rock 'n' rollers who made their mark at the legendary venue.
6. It has incredible light shows and projections for every concert.
The coolest lights and projections are for Bob Weir and Phil Lesh shows. Hands down.
7. The Capitol has exquisite architecture and design. It has a beautiful chandelier hanging in the lobby, and golden squirrels molded almost everywhere in the theatre.
8. After artists perform, you can meet them at the merch booth in the lobby or around the corner near the tour buses.
9. You can Instagram really cool pictures of The Cap's marquee.
10. In the past year since The Capitol's re-opening, artists like The Black Crowes, B.B. King, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, The Roots, Leon Russell, Cyndi Lauper, The Monkees, and Alabama Shakes have graced the stage.
Even more legendary artists will be coming to The Capitol this fall, like Alice Cooper, The B-52's, Herbie Hancock, and Bonnie Raitt.
11. Transportation is super easy -- the theatre is across the street from the Metro-North Port Chester train station.
12. Every seat at The Capitol Theatre is a good seat, whether it's in the balcony or on the floor.
13. The theatre hosted two events called "A Dose of the Dead," where they played live Grateful Dead shows from 1971 at full-concert volume over the speakers.
14. The people are really down to earth and fun to talk to. They're at The Cap to listen to live music, and have a good time.
There's absolutely no place like The Capitol Theatre.
So check out their upcoming shows, buy a ticket, and get down to Port Chester for a great rocking time!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!