We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A distinguishable luggage tag so you can actually find your bag in a sea of suitcases.
2. A detailed packing list with everything you could possibly need while traveling.
3. An organizer to keep all of your important documents in one place so you don’t have to panic (as much) when you go through TSA and customs.
4. A reliable portable charger small enough to fit in a purse, yet so powerful it can charge your phone up to five times (!!!) before it needs a recharge.
5. A precious lil' contact kit with a built-in mirror so there's no need to fight over the only one in the hotel.
6. A pair of highly-rated compression socks that'll save your legs on long plane trips and car rides.
7. A travel-size jewelry organizer with different compartments so your pieces don't end up in a tangled mess.
8. A TSA-approved, toiletry carry-on so you can stop wondering if your plastic bag will make it through security.
9. An expandable suitcase that's so trendy you'll want to plan a trip just to show it off.
10. A ~hip~ belt pack to wear when your shoulders are tired of lugging around a heavy backpack all day.
11. A pack of natural tablets that'll help you beat jet lag before it even hits.
12. A hanging toiletry bag with so much space you'll want to bring all of your favorite products just because you can.
13. A mini, magnetic board game you and your travel partner can whip out for some mid-flight entertainment.
14. A pack of shoe bags to protect your clothes from nasty street germs.
15. A memory foam foot hammock with adjustable straps so plane rides are actually bearable, especially if your feet barely touch the floor.
16. An adult coloring book that will keep you busy during layovers.
17. A set of magical packing cubes so you can ~finally~ bring your entire closet with you.
18. A teeny, travel-size steamer to rid your clothes of those dreaded suitcase wrinkles.
19. A compact outdoor blanket ideal for picnics in the wilderness so you can enjoy your food without unwanted sand.
20. A neck pillow to give you the support you need and deserve during looooooong flights.
21. A camera insert case to keep your important equipment safe during your travels. Gotta get those Insta-worthy pics!
22. And a pair of sleek, noise-cancelling earbuds that'll block out those noisy airplane sounds so you can actually get some darn sleep.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.