37 Practical Products That Are Basically The Equivalent Of A Touchdown
*Sucks out a bag full of lint from the dryer.* *Feels like Tom Brady.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hard-boiled egg timer so you can skip the guesswork of "hmmm, is eight minutes enough? I have no idea." Skip that and the Googling, and just use this lil' guy:
2. A bag re-sealer (that, yes, looks like a teeny hair straightener) for closin' up that chip bag you didn't get through. This gadget heats up and clamps bags shut with its corrugated hot plates, so you can keep your snacks fresh!
3. A makeup brush cleaning mat with designated areas for cleaning specific brush types. The different bristle-like spaces work to effectively clean a variety of brushes and sponges, so you get the *best* clean.
4. A bottle of plant fertilizer to breathe new life into the plant you over-optimistically bought, thinking you could keep it alive by just guessing when it needs watering. Been there (still do that).
5. A silicone utensil rest that'll let you ditch the soggy paper towel covered in pasta sauce remnants for a more mess-free, easy-to-clean option.
6. A vacuum hose attachment specifically made for your dryer vent. A little suction will suck out a TRULY surprising amount of lint from your dryer and hose — which is important, because that builds up overtime and increases risk of dryer fires.
7. A dual-USB charging port that clips on to your couch so you will no longer need to hunch over, stretching every bit of your phone charger, just to see your phone.
8. Or! A USB lightbulb adapter charger because we will no longer accept hunching over the side of the bed just to reach our phone while it's charging. Now, you can utilize all your chargers (short and long). <3
9. An elevated pet bed with a mesh center to give the royalty of the house a sweet breeze when they're snoozin' in the sun. It's what they deserve.
10. A food slicing board with a built-in stainless steel blade that'll quickly cut up veggies (AND CHEESE) in uniform slices, thanks to its built-in measuring scale. It's literally a paper cutter...but for food.
11. A handy false eyelash application tool so you can ditch the struggle that is fake eyelash application. It holds the falsies in place so adding glue is easy, and actually attaching them to your lash line is even easier. Thank the heavens, honestly.
12. A super quiet Aeris air purifier that looks like it transported itself back in time from 3021. It can be controlled from your phone, and works hard to remove bacteria, allergens, viruses, mold, and smoke from your air — you know, all the things you don't want floating around.
13. Sheet pan dividers that are microwave-, dishwasher-, and oven-safe, to make cooking and prepping an actual breeze. Cook what you want, how you want, without the hassle of bake times for separate foods. With these, you can remove what you need when you need to!
14. An oil-absorbing roller you can use with or without a full face of makeup on, to pick up excess oil that's causing shine. And unlike blotting sheets, you can remove the stone, wash, plop back in and re-use over and over again.
15. A box of antiperspirant towelettes that'll keep you dry for up to an entire week (a week!). Just gently wipe before bed, let dry for five minutes, get your sleep on, and wake up with dry, happy armpits.
16. "Icebreaker" — your new, drama-free way to make, freeze, and pour ice with truly the most minimal effort (have you ever battled an ice cube tray, trying to get cubes out, just to have them all pop out??!). Simply fill the box with water, freeze, and then pull apart to release the cubes. Pour in your drink, and voila:
17. A tablet holder that'll free up your hands and allow you to properly eat nachos while you watch the complete run of The Office for the 50th time.
18. A car visor extender so you can freakin' see the road when ~golden hour~ makes it impossible. It blocks up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays, reduces glare, dims brightness — and your eyeballs are about to be so happy.
19. A dog paw cleaning device if your best furry pals have turned your floors into muddy paw print central. With this, you can quickly wipe off your pets feetsies so they can get back to running the household.
20. A double-ended extension cord, because sometimes, you need two but only have one outlet to spare. Go ahead, plug that lamp in! And that charger! And that router!
21. A bottle of Clove + Hallow's The Everything Oil that's all about the name. The four ingredients in the formula (say hello to squalane, organic rosehip, black cumin seed, and argan oils) work together to do just a little of everything: Regulate skin's oil production, moisturize, and deliver a dose of antioxidants.
22. A life-changing shoe powder – it kills odor-causing bacteria and keeps your best shoes from smelling like death. Heavy, sweaty fall/ winter boot season is approaching fast — now you and your feet can wear them stink-free.
23. A small heating patch made with lemon balm, juniper berry, jasmine, dandelion root, rosehip, and without harsh chemicals to help with pesky cramps. Simply apply to achey parts of the body and the patch will heat up to provide relief.
24. A battery-operated handheld mixer for whipping up a heavenly frothy milk concoction right at home. Skip your morning stop at the coffee shop, and save ya-self some dang money.
25. A versatile clip-on bag holder to keep your bag off of the dang floor. Seriously, you can use this thing on grocery carts, stall doors, tables, chairs, and in soooo many other public places.
26. A long-lasting eyeshadow primer that'll not only make sure your perfectly blended smokey eye stays in its place from sunrise to sunset, but bring out the pigments to deliver bold color.
27. A drywall repair kit to undo the damage done during the afternoon "soccer" game your friends decided to play in the living room.
28. Shower curtain rings with two separate hangers for your curtain and liner that'll make it incredibly easy to remove either for cleaning. Save the precious free time you have during the week to do fun things, instead of fighting to get your grimy curtain off the rod.
29. A picture-hanging tool to take all the stress out of hanging a gallery wall (or even just one shelf or frame). It's basically a tape measure with a built-in level, and two slidey points designed for effortlessly marking the precise spots where you need to hammer your nails. Actually level frames??? It's possible, my friend.
30. A Baker's Edge brownie pan, because the corner pieces are simply the best — no ifs, ands, or buts about it! May you never again have to fight a family member for the last, beloved corner piece.
31. A little outlet shelf to finally make a proper home for your electric toothbrush. Simply install it, feed your cord through the hole, and say farewell to the days of balancing your toothbrush on the teeny tiny space next to the faucet.
32. A rechargeable, waterproof cooler light to illuminate your cooler and help you find the beverage you WANT (none of that root beer nonsense*) without freezing your hands off.
33. An emergency drain cover because sometimes it's just nice to have a completely full bath without the last few inches of hot water draining completely away — no more constant refilling.
34. A two-spray shower head because the last thing you need on a slow and sluggish morning is slow and sluggish water pressure.
35. A pineapple corer that'll make it an actual fuss-free process to cut up a pineapple...and then use it as a piña colada glass, naturally.
36. A super pretty jewelry organizer featuring bars for hanging jewelry, hooks for necklaces, cork for stud earrings, and a tiny shelf for any extras. Long gone are the days of untangling the chain tumbleweeds!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.