1. A SimpliSafe home monitoring system you can customize *just* for your house. Select between bundles or pick out devices specific to meet your home's needs. You can also choose professional monitoring, or do it yourself through the app and home system. TL;DR: You'll have options on options on options when it comes to keeping your house secured.
2. A six-port outlet designed to swivel (SWIVEL!) to the side, making it actually possible push your furniture closer to the wall. Pesky gap, we don't know her!!!
3. A wireless library light so you can check "make house look like a luxurious hotel" off your to-do list.
4. A set of linen organizers that actually break apart and fold down, making it incredibly easy to grab the sheet you need. This gives me the chills, it's *so* organized.
5. Battery-operated, motion sensing night lights you can install anywhere in the house, because you don't turn on the lights. The lights turn on for YOU. Snazzy home you have there!!!
These little lights are AA battery-operated (not included, but you can grab some here), weatherproof feature, a 30-second auto shutoff, activate from 15 feet away, and can be stuck anywhere (just grab some Command strips!).
Promising review: "We have a short set of steps from the house into the attached garage that have always been dark and a little hard to see clearly in certain situations. These lights have been a perfect solution. They activate quite well and at a good distance, and put out a really nice amount of light. They also seem well made. I mounted one with the adhesive strip, and one with the screws (both included) and they are equally secure. They couldn't be easier to install and use right away. My whole family appreciates them." —foradrive
Get it from Amazon for $10.94
6. A leather restoring polish that'll breathe new life into your furniture, bags, and shoes. Look how happy this little red chair is!
7. A customizable chore toggle chart – a great way to hold yourself accountable to do the chores that make you feel better once they're completed. Is this made for kids? Yes. Can adults benefit from it? Always!!! More chores.
Useful Makes is a Maryland-based Etsy shop established in 2021 that specializes in 3D-printed goods for homes and hobbies.
Promising review: "My expectations were exceeded with this item. I added some custom chores and you went above and beyond to add not only the chore but a picture to coordinate that was exactly what we meant. These are amazing, as sticker charts get old and you have to keep recreating. I will definitely order again as the kids get older and chores change!!!" —dberes71
Get it from Useful Makes on Etsy for $24.95 (add personalization options on the product page).
8. A vacuum hose attachment specifically made for your dryer vent. A little suction will suck out a TRULY surprising amount of lint from your dryer and hose — which is important, because that builds up overtime and increases risk of dryer fires.
9. A mattress you can CUSTOMIZE!!! perfectly for you. Choose your firmness level, fabric, coil layer, and comfort layer. AND, if you choose a king size, you can custom each side of the bed for the ideal comfiness. Magic in a mattress is what your house deserves!
10. Garage magnets you literally stick to the door for the world's easiest transformation. You might not believe it's your garage door when you're finished adding these!
11. A cat perch with two places for your royal cats to sit and rule their kingdom. Each bowl-shaped throne is adorned with a super-soft cushion, so they'll be perfectly supported. Your house will appreciate the scratching posts, too...
12. A Sherpa office chair because it's Sherpa everything or have nothing at all!!! This trendy material is now here in office chair form and yes, I think this is exactly what your home office needs.
13. Brick whitewash paint if you want a modern farmhouse vibe, but your current situation is screaming more '70s with its brown and yellow color palette.
14. A Roman candle collection that seems simply too stunning to be literally wax. Nothing in your home decor ~holds a candle~ to these gorgeous pieces.
15. A magic carpet spot cleaner with such unbelievable results, you'll rethink everything you've ever known about stain removers. I mean, my eyes can't even believe what they are witnessing here:
And! You can use this on more than just carpet. Think: car seats, dinner chair cushions, and even clothing.
Be sure to check out our full write-up on this Folex stain remover!
Promising review: "So my dog got into my makeup bag and got ahold of some liquid lipstick and, needless to say, I flipped out to see my carpets neon orange. It took about an hour and two rolls of paper towels but holy moly! WOW did this stuff work! My mother recommended it to me after using it on minor stains at her house and I'm so glad I got it. Definitely worth the money and it really does disappear right before your eyes like the bottle says!" —Jen
Get it from Amazon for $12.59.
16. Faux pampas grass will give your home that modern organic feel that is up and down and all over TikTok these days. Just toss in a tall vase, style next to a couch, and voilà!
17. A rubber broom created to easily sweep up the piles of pet hair embedded in your carpet — hair you didn't even realize was there!
18. A set of flameless, battery-operated candles that look just like the real thing (except now you don't have to worry about the constant fire hazard). Ohhh, you just unlocked the next level of cozy winter.
19. A festive doormat that lets all your guests know exactly what you're about this winter: Staying in and being cozy.
20. A string light curtain to make your room feel like a twinkly wonderland that you never want to leave.
21. Attachable drawers that'll take full advantage of all the extra fridge space that'll impossible to utilize...until now. Next-level organization = unlocked.
22. A water-based, alkaline wood cleaner to be tough on dirt, oil, and dried spills...but gentle on the wood itself. You won't know just how dirty your railings are until you give them a good scrub.
23. Shower curtain rings with two separate hangers for your curtain and liner that'll make it incredibly easy to remove either for cleaning. Save the precious free time you have during the week to do fun things, instead of fighting to get your grimy curtain off.
Promising review: "This is one of those items you didn’t know you needed, and once you get it you can’t help but wonder you ever managed before. I absolutely hate taking the shower curtains off because of the whole open and close for multiple shower curtains. I know you’re like, ‘It’s just shower curtain hooks.’ And it is. But when you have to change out the creepy shower liner, that likes to attack you, and you dread doing so, this just adds seconds to your life. No more unsnapping. Simply take out the liner, place the liner on the appropriate hook, and presto." —Nardsbaby
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in five finishes).
24. A stainless-steel rainfall showerhead so you can up your shower game from plain and simple to bougie and spa level. If you've got no plans to leave the house this winter, then by golly, bring the spa to you.
Promising review: "This is a beautiful showerhead, very thin, but feels quite sturdy and heavy. Installation took no more than five minutes. The showerhead has a very smooth, highly polished, mirrorlike chrome finish. It gives a satisfying showering experience without wasting too much water. Absolutely no leaks whatsoever. Everybody in our family said they liked it. What else is there to say about a showerhead?" —Sadda Reddy
Get it from Amazon for $45.31+ (available in three sizes and two finishes).
25. A sheet detangler for drying sheets faster (and with fewer wrinkles!) and keeping them from twirling up in a soggy ball. That's not helpful, dryer!
Owner Cyndi Bray created her company Wad-Free to provide a solution to a problem we all know too well: Sheets wadding up and not drying properly.
Promising review: "I love this gadget. The sheets come out wrinkle free. They are easier to fold and the rest of the laundry is not balled up in the sheets. Everything dried in less time." —Christine
26. A birdhouse that suctions to the window so you can provide yourself with endless hours of animal entertainment.
27. The Super Shammy — a super absorbent towel made with soft microfiber chenille designed to get your pup dried fast. It features convenient pockets you can slip your hands into for a good, good dry. No more muddy paw prints here!
The Super Shammy is from small biz, Soggy Doggy. Owner Joanna Rein used her inspiration from a car wash and a towel she saw a swimmer use at a swim meet to come up with this practical, easy-to-use pet towel. It's odor-resistant, super soft, and so much better than trying to use old rags to your very muddy doggo cleaned up.
Promising review: "I have two German Shepherds and was really surprised the first time when it soaked up the majority of water on both of them. It was so nice not to have to use several towels each time they came in. I am so glad I purchased this." —Jeanna
Get it from The Grommet for $20.99 (available in four colors).
28. Stick-on lights to add some major oomph to your cabinets. These in your kitchen, pantry, bathroom — a simple yet impactful upgrade.
29. A stone-effect spray paint so you can skip the entire buying an expensive new countertop for your bathroom part.
Promising review: "We recently purchased a new home, and we're not gutting our main bathroom until next summer, but I just couldn't live with that 1980s green another day. So after reading a lot of tutorials, I decided to go for it and paint the counter. I LOVE how it came out! Once it was dry for 24 hours, I applied several coats of poly and let it sit for 72 hours before I let the counter go back into normal use. It's held up like a dream." —Mistella
This reviewer left a super in-depth review, so check out the rest of it here for their tips and tricks.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in five colors).