40 Things That'll Help You Overachieve In Every Aspect Of Your Life
You know, helpful goods to make ya feel even *more* powerful in your quest to take on the week.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faaaancy automatic spice grinder with interchangeable pods that easily click in and out, so you can swap in the salt, grind, and swap out for the pepper. With this, you'll be like Salt Bae 2.0 saltin' up everything and anything in your kitchen with complete ease.
2. A weekly pill organizer featuring push-through silicone lids to efficiently organize the week's pills and vitamins. The base is magnetic, so when you're ready for Monday's set, just individually grab the container. So easy. So quick.
Sagely is a family-owned small business founded by husband-and-wife team Ellie Glazer and Ivor Miskulin, who spent three years designing the ideal, stress-free pill storage solution. The silicone lids are super secure, but also designed for gentle and easy opening and closing to account for users with dexterity issues.
Promising review: "I take nine prescriptions every day between my morning and nights. Add supplements to that and it equals a lot of pills. Until I found these, I wasn’t able find any organizer large enough. After I got and used the first of this organizer, I immediately ordered a second. I only have to set my meds up twice a month and they stay fresh, handy, and neat. And when traveling, you can leave the rack at home and just toss the individual modules in your suitcase with no fear of them opening and dumping your meds all over your clothes. I highly recommend this system." —Bernice
3. A set of taco stand molds and do I even need to say more!?! Now you can turn your flour tortillas into the perfect meat-holding, lettuce-bowl vessel by either frying them into shape in a pan or even the air fryer.
It's designed to work on flour and corn tortillas, but works on egg roll wrappers too!
Promising review: "Worked perfectly in my ninja foodi air fryer! I had great tasting, healthier, crunchy corn tortilla taco shells in minutes! I posted the photos of my taco dinner on a Facebook group for air fryer owners and within minutes had several questions posted asking about this product. Well done!" —iHeartMyServiceDog
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.99.
4. A Mediterranean-esque peel-and-stick wallpaper that'll give you the upgrade you want for a fraction of the price. Once you do this yourself, you'll feel like a freakin' professional, except you did it completely solo on a free Saturday. Good job, you.
5. A set of linen organizers that actually break apart and fold down, making it incredibly easy to grab the sheet you need. This gives me the chills, it's *so* organized.
6. A six-port outlet designed to swivel (SWIVEL!) to the side, making it actually possible push your furniture closer to the wall. Pesky gap, we don't know her!!!
7. An adhesive hidden drawer that sneakily sticks under desks and shelves to provide a bit of extra storage. More space? More pens! (Which is also a sign to finally pick up that bullet journaling hobby you've been eyeing).
8. A long-lasting eyeshadow primer that'll not only make sure your perfectly blended smokey eye stays in its place from sunrise to sunset, but bring out the pigments to deliver bold color. You didn't master that smudged eyeliner look for it to literally smudge!
9. A MYX Fitness spin bike that'll help you get the best workout of your life without having to leave your house (ahem, a win in my book). Their workout programs even ~stretch~ beyond just spin, so you can change it up throughout the week. Squeezing in that workout just got infinitely easier.
10. Classic Bean boots to get you through all types of weather so no matter what the clouds throw at you, you're prepared. Iconic and timeless, these babies will last you winter after winter, spring after spring.
Promising review: "I got these boots four years ago and, being from Texas, I didn't think I'd have much need for a winter boot, but boy was I wrong. I have a pair of rain boots that cost a pretty penny that have sat in the back of my closet since I got these. They are perfect for the rain, snow, or cold. The leather upper has started to wear beautifully and I can say that without a doubt, these will be my go-to boots for the rest of my life." —TheTexan
Get them from L.L.Bean for $139 (available in women's sizes 5–11, three widths, and two colors).
11. A vacuum hose attachment specifically made for your dryer vent. A little suction will suck out a TRULY surprising amount of lint from your dryer and hose — which is important, because that builds up overtime and increases risk of dryer fires.
12. A wrinkle release spray for the mornings when you just don't have the time to break out the ironing board and iron, and give your shirts a nice press. Who has the time for that?!
Promising review: "HOLY SMOKES. I wasn't expecting this product to work so well. Literally 10 seconds after spraying and gently stretching as the directions suggested, this was the difference! I let it hang for another 15 minutes with a subtle improvement, but the first few seconds after were mind-blowing." —Desiree
Get it from Amazon for $13.94.
13. A wireless library light so you can check "make house look like a luxurious hotel" off your to-do list.
14. Blister prevention patches you apply on the areas in your shoes where you feel the most discomfort or *before* blisters strike. The squishy, thin patches reduce friction so your feet can feel happy as you run errands — or marathons, if you're into that sorta thing.
15. A wall organizer with rearrangeable pieces to keep to-do lists, calendars, notes, everything you need in one central place.
16. Bra strap extenders to give you room to breathe (like, literally breathe). Don't go out and try to find a new bra, just get these! *Ahhhhh.*
17. A sleek wood car freshener that's replaceable and easy to pop in and out of its holder so you can swap with a new scent when the time comes. Oh, so suave.
18. Silicone face mask "brushes" – it'll make application incredibly ~smooth~ (just like your radiant skin) and mess-free. It's actually just one soft, flexible piece of silicone — meaning you'll waste significantly less of your mask.
Promising review: "I'm an esthetician and have never used a brush like this but decided to try it out. I was a bit skeptical about how it would feel since it is one piece (silicone) instead of bristles. My mask went on perfect and smooth and I didn't have to waste any of the mask either. PLUS! You won't have to worry about a bunch of mask getting stuck in your bristles, definitely purchasing more for my new job!" —Tamar Yacoubian
Get a set of two from Amazon for $3.98.
19. And! Teeny lil' spatulas to get that veeeeeeery last drop of foundation out so when you run out last minute, you're still ~covered~.
20. A jewelry fastener that'll make wearing that dainty bracelet (with the impossibly tiny clasp) actually possible.
21. A hard-boiled egg timer so you can skip the guesswork of "hmmm, is eight minutes enough? I have no idea." Skip that and the Googling, and just use this lil' guy:
22. A hamburger sandwich bowl to prevent your prized pickles and perfectly cooked meat from slipping out of the bottom. Consider that tasty burger contained and that white shirt saved from the inevitable burger juice drip.
23. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover to spare yourself the nasty headache that sometimes (and rudely) accompanies your favorite pinot. Just drop, wait 20 seconds, and gulp away.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally-friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends 1-2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2-3 for a glass of red, and 7-9 if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "For many years, I have been that friend that always says 'no thanks, I can't drink wine.' Even one small small glass would give me the worst migraine. So I gave up. Several weeks ago, I happened across an ad for Drop It and thought I might as well give it a shot. I took a big risk the day it arrived and had two huge glasses of red wine that I knew would give me a massive migraine the next day. It just so happened I had a midterm that next morning too — so the stakes were high. I woke up feeling fantastic. Since then I have repeated the experiment (to make sure it wasn't a fluke) and found that no matter how much wine I drink, as long as I use the drops, I don't have a migraine the next day. I'm so pleased to have found something that makes wine drinking possible and enjoyable again! I have nothing but great things to say about the product. It's easy to use and very discreet. I visited some friends last week and we spent a few hours at a wine bar. It was easy to add my drops. I took a small taste of the wine before adding the drops and found that it did not alter the taste at all. Thanks for a great product and a great buying experience. I will be back for more." —Mackenzie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
24. A spring-loaded coin organizer to take care of the change that's always flyin' around your car. Paying for drive-thru meals just became incredibly efficient! Now...if I could only figure something out for my purse.
25. A car visor extender so you can freakin' see the road when ~golden hour~ makes it impossible. It blocks up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays, reduces glare, dims brightness — and your eyeballs are about to be so happy.
26. A blow dryer holder that'll angle the dryer in the perfect position, meaning no more arm rest breaks...meaning less work on your part. Genius.
27. A (beautiful!) stoneware strainer you can easily wash, clean, and drain berries with thanks to the built-in drip catcher and spout. That quick afternoon snack is just a strain away!
28. A dual-USB charging port that clips on to your couch so you will no longer need to hunch over, stretching every bit of your phone charger, just to see your phone.
29. A pre-filled grocery list to keep track of what you need throughout the week so when you hit up the store in a rush, you're not aimlessly wandering grocery store aisles with no game plan. That = bad. That = too much brain power.
Promising review: "This is a wonderful grocery list. It has multiple sections pre-written and it even has some blanks in each section so that you can add any items that aren't already on the list. You can even put the list on the fridge because there are magnets on the back. Very handy. :)" —Lydia
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
30. A high-ponytail running cap with UPF 50 and a design that let's you wear a high *or* low pony. It's genius, and that makes sense, because you are a genius.
Vimhue is an Arizona-based, woman-owned small business that specializes in uniquely engineered running hats.
Promising review: "Love this hat so much! I already ordered another one in a different color for myself and one for a friend! I live in Texas near the gulf and it’s summer — really humid and really hot. I walk three to four miles outside most days and I’d been wishing for a hat that allowed for a high ponytail so I could keep my hair off my neck to not get as hot/sweaty. Decided to Google it and found this and was thrilled! The X straps are easy to adjust and it fits great and is breathable. And it’s super cute!" —mlp06h
31. A super affordable curling wand to help you master beachy waves, no problem. It features a ceramic barrel, which can help prevent heat damage and frizz — and this may be the best $25 you will ever spend!
32. Battery-operated, motion sensing night lights you can install anywhere in the house, because you don't turn on the lights. The lights turn on for YOU.
These little lights are AA battery-operated (not included, but you can grab some here), weatherproof feature, a 30-second auto shutoff, activate from 15 feet away, and can be stuck anywhere (just grab some Command strips!).
Promising review: "We have a short set of steps from the house into the attached garage that have always been dark and a little hard to see clearly in certain situations. These lights have been a perfect solution. They activate quite well and at a good distance, and put out a really nice amount of light. They also seem well made. I mounted one with the adhesive strip, and one with the screws (both included) and they are equally secure. They couldn't be easier to install and use right away. My whole family appreciates them." —foradrive
Get it from Amazon for $10.94
33. A dishwasher magnet so you *always* know whether or not the plate you're eating off is indeed clean.
34. A 15-pack (that's a lot!!!) of meal prep containers so you can prep a work week's worth of food. When you feel that lunch time hunger hit, you can just grab your pre-made meal. Ahh, that's some 10/10 preparation right there.
35. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff that'll tackle all the messes in your house and then some. Food-stained stovetops, grimy showers — it all doesn't stand a chance next to this miracle cleaner. Bonus: reviewers say their is hardly any scent, so you can spare your nose from harsh chemicals.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Over all very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $6.89.
36. A customizable chore toggle chart – a great way to hold yourself accountable to do the chores that make you feel better once they're completed. Is this made for kids? Yes. Can adults benefit from it? Always!!! More chores.
Useful Makes is a Maryland-based Etsy shop established in 2021 that specializes in 3D-printed goods for homes and hobbies.
Promising review: "My expectations were exceeded with this item. I added some custom chores and you went above and beyond to add not only the chore but a picture to coordinate that was exactly what we meant. These are amazing, as sticker charts get old and you have to keep recreating. I will definitely order again as the kids get older and chores change!!!" —dberes71
37. A 3D mouth bracket that clips to the inside of your face mask so you can stop inhaling a wad of fabric every time you take a breath. And your lipstick? Consider it saved.
Promising review: "These make it so much easier to have a conversation since your mask isn't right on your mouth and you don't sound all muffled. Other benefit I don't have to speak as loudly. I'm not so sure about being cooler with this because it always feels hot when I have my mask on. There are some clips on both ends of these but I'm not sure how they are used. I find they stay in place if my mask is nice and snug, which it should be. Very satisfied with this product." —Duarte Lady
Get a set of five from Amazon for $9.74.
38. *Plus* a popular streak-free anti-fog spray that applies to eyeglasses, sunglasses, and face shields to prevent them from fogging up while you're wearing a mask. Amazing, incredible, brilliant...
A heads-up that this works *super* well for some reviewers, but not all — note that this is meant for non antireflective-coated lenses, and the instructions for use are very specific. To apply, spray a small amount on both sides of your lenses, and use your fingers to rub it across the whole area. Let it sit for a full minute, then wipe with a dry soft cloth. Once they're fully dry, you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "I have tried everything to keep my glasses from fogging with my mask and this product is by far the best. I'm sorry I waited so long to purchase it. I live in the Florida Keys and do a lot of diving and snorkeling and it works fabulous for my dive mask also. I would highly recommend Optix 55 Fog Gone. Great price, also I think this bottle will last a very long time." —Bebe
Get it from Amazon for $9.55.
39. A Geekey multitool you can attach to your keychain when you need a small tool at the ready. It comes with *deep breath* a coring tip, serrated edge, can opener, wire stripper, smoking pipe, file, imperial and metric ruler, protractor, bottle opener, multi-head fit driver, lanyard hole, bike spoke key, screwdriver tip, wrench, *and* a bit driver. Phew. You're prepared now.
Promising review: "The coolest multitool I’ve seen yet. Received as a gift and have now given this to MANY friends and family, and they are now giving it as gifts. I find I use this daily for small household chores but also on my weekend warrior trips for camping, drinks, etc. DO NOT buy the knockoffs, quality and functionality differ GREATLY." —Kerri
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
40. A nail polish ring holder that slips onto your fingers and grips the polish bottle. Spare your comforter from Bubble Bath and get this ~handy~ thing.
Promising review: "Cards on the table — I felt ridiculous bothering to purchase a Nail Polish Ring Holder. But this has so improved my self-manicuring skills, it's been a life changer, and probably saved me a lot of money on manicures. If you have self-polishing struggles, if you've ever ruined your duvet by spilling a bright-yellow nail polish bottle (not that this is from personal experience or anything) — this is a must." —Franimal
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 19 colors).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.