We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of cable organizers you can mount to any surface with super sticky, double-sided stickers for some 10/10 cord organization. No cord slippage here, friends.
Brighttia is a New York–based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in industrial and modern interior lighting and decor.
Promising review: "These brass cable organizers are beautiful and high quality. I’m using two of them to keep a plug-in sconce cord attached to the wall and to direct the cord to the electrical outlet. These little gold pieces add a touch of functionality and glamour to the sconces. Exactly what I was looking for." —Amy Margolis
2. A popular pan shelf to instantly organize all those cabinets that are basically just an unhelpful void of space you keep shoving things into and hoping they don't fall back out on your feet.
Promising review: "We have old cupboards, without the drawers that pull out to make access easier. Before we got this rack, our pots and pans were a jumble in a cupboard beneath the cook top. We have so much more space now that the skillets are stacked on this rack. A side benefit is that the nonstick pans don't get scratched because they aren't stacked inside one another. We love it." —Susan E.
Get it from Amazon for $15.87.
3. A sturdy hanger stacker that'll get your type A blood PUMPING when you realize how easy it is to grab the one you need. This...it's beautiful. :')
Promising review: "The struggle with hangers has been real for quite some time, I wish I would have known about this thing sooner! Seriously, laundry is annoying enough, to not fight with hangers will be wonderful. It doesn't wiggle and seems sturdy. Hopefully it stays that way because this has saved me a ton of room and hassle!" —Kara Adams
Get it from Amazon for $23.61.
4. A custom kids' file box so you can thoughtfully hold onto all their best Picasso paintings and stories as they grow up. You can choose from a variety of labels, plus a good range of font and color selection, making this box truly your own.
5. A set of linen organizers that actually break apart and fold down, making it incredibly easy to grab the sheet you need. This gives me the chills, it's *so* organized.
6. A Meater smart thermometer that'll give you an accurate reading of your food's internal temperature, because you do not "guess" when it comes to cooking. It comes with a handy app that tells you the temp and then estimates how long it will take to finish cooking.
This is such a handy little device, and I am believer that everyone who cooks meat should have one in their kitchen. It's small and essentially foolproof — just poke through to the center of what you're cooking, and the app will tell you the temp and the time remaining until it's done. My dad has one too, and has used it on both his charcoal and Traeger grill, and it works perfectly. Please, save yourself the hassle of, "...is this done yet?" and just get this!
Get it from Amazon for $99.
7. A boot organizing system with handy clips for keeping your larger shoes from flopping over and losing their shape. Plus it keeps them off of the floor and gives you even *more* room for smaller pairs underneath.
8. A nail polish case that comes with stackable trays and enough slots to hold up to 48 bottles. The organization...it brings a tear to my eye.
9. A pack of biodegradable deodorant wipes so you're prepared for a quick refresh whenever, wherever. There's a reason you're the Mary Poppins of the group.
10. A 3D-printed key holder/envelope keeper you just mount in place of your current light switch cover. It features a ledge perfect for mail, plus little hooks to keep the keys you manage to misplace every day perfectly secure.
Crossover Designs is a Florida-based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in 3D-printed home products.
Each of these fits a standard double gang (toggle/rocker) light switch cover, and can be installed easily without drilling, nails, or glue.
Promising review: "Love it! Simple, sleek, space saving, smart...who knew I’d be so stoked for a switch plate cover! Not to mention the customer service was very personal and attentive." —Kelsey Johnson
11. A lazy Susan turntable I would have never thought to stick in a fridge and yet... Imagine just a turn of this and finding the condiment you want. It's perfection.
12. A fire extinguisher so you're (your favorite thing!) prepared. This easy-to-use can works for small kitchen fires, so keep one under the sink, and rest easy.
Promising review: "My son was cooking bacon in the oven and as he was removing the tray a large amount of grease spilled, a moment later the oven was in flames. We didn't panic, my daughter reached under the sink for the can and put out the flames in less than a minute. I honestly don't know what I would have done to put out a grease fire without it. Now I'm on a mission to make sure all my friends and neighbors have this in their kitchen. I feel like we could have lost everything in our home. I'm so grateful for this product." —Justine Grayson
Get it from Amazon for $12.77.
13. A bamboo cutting board with a ~chop 'n drop~ design for the simplest way to prep and store food. It even includes built-in graters so you can swap in and shave away. Once the container is full, just pop in an empty one for your new fruits and veggies. Perfectly sliced foods...You'll never go back after this.
Promising review: "Cooking at home, I always tend to make a big mess on the counters and use a bunch of plates and bowls. This set allowed me to consolidate and organize everything. So helpful. Love the save of space and the containers are great. The other ones I've seen on Amazon doesn't have leak proof containers or some didn't even have lids. After researching the other choices, I had to go with this one. Solid construction and practical containers. Product is as described." —Hub Ulrich
Get it from Amazon for $59.92.
14. A hanging purse organizer with a clear encasing to make selecting a bag the easiest part of putting together an outfit.
15. An adhesive hidden drawer that sneakily sticks under desks and shelves to provide a bit of extra storage. More space? More pens!
16. A six-port outlet designed to swivel (SWIVEL!) to the side, making it actually possible push your furniture closer to the wall. Pesky gap, we don't know her!!!
This even has two USB ports. Bless.
Promising review: "Where has this thing has been my whole life...?! I've struggled with plugging and unplugging my phone charger and lamp behind my bed for the longest time. My poor husband didn't even get an outlet — he had to charge his phone across the bedroom. This device has been super convenient because now he and I can simply plug our charging cables into the usb outlets along the top of the plug. This completely eliminates having to bother plugging the block up at all. Then, the outlets themselves twist to the sides instead of straight out like a normal outlet. I've got a whole side dedicated for what I need plugged in — a lamp and now a white noise machine. The other side twists to the right, so my husband can plug in whatever he needs. No more cables getting smooshed and bent...no more struggling to plug something in behind the bed... Well done and thanks for making such a smart product! Very convenient." —Amazonaholic
Get it from Amazon for $18.93.
17. A waffle iron with a built-in overflow channel to catch any oozing batter and make for a mess-free breakfast. What's better than that AND waffles?!
Promising review: "I love waffles but there’s so much more you can use a waffle iron for. I’ve made paninis, quesadillas, grilled cheese, cake, brownies, fritters. The best is cinnamon rolls. You can cook them in half the time and the indentations from the iron keep the icing from falling onto the plate. I use mine multiple times a week." —aestainback
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in three colors).
18. A hanging towel rack that'll store up to 8 fresh towels and get 'em out from that precious cabinet space they're currently occupying.
19. A little K-Cup storage drawer because you'd rather not drink coffee than have a mess off K-cup boxes and K-cups littered throughout your cabinets. This will keep 'em all organized!
Each of these holds up to 36 standard-sized K-Cups.
Promising review: "I am so glad I got this. It makes for such great streamlined storage. Keeps things tidy and neat, and also helps me keep track of how many cups I have left to determine whether or not I need to add to my grocery list. It is very sturdy and I fit my machine on top. The top is very durable, hard plastic and does not buckle with the weight of the machine filled with water on top." —tunisianswife
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in nine styles).
20. A teeny car vacuum you can plug straight into the cigarette lighter to do a quick clean on the spot — no need to hit up the car wash the next time you, ugh, spill your fries all over the floor.
22. A wall organizer with rearrangeable pieces to keep to-do lists, calendars, notes, everything you need in one central place.
23. Attachable drawers that'll take full advantage of all the extra fridge space that'll impossible to utilize...until now. Next-level organization = unlocked.
24. A shelf system (even if your current bathroom can't accommodate larger, traditional options!) with some invisible floating shelves. No cupboard space? Consider it handled!
25. A spring-loaded coin organizer that'll take care of the change that always ends up in random corners of the car, and organize it absolutely perfectly. I love it.
26. An adjustable bamboo dividers so you can configure your utensil drawer exactly the way you like it. But don't stop there — these are also great for organizing your dresser that's currently filled to the brim with sweaters.
27. A storage rack for neatly displaying your mug collection if it keeps on growing (*not me coming home from T.J. Maxx with five new mugs I don't need*),
28. A mini, travel-friendly sewing kit to tuck away in your bigger bags or car in the event of a fashion emergency! Be prepared to handle snacks, rips, loose buttons, and more with this in arm's reach.
29. An adjustable rack that can be hung on the wall or tossed over the pantry door for instant ample storage. We're talkin' eight shelves you can pack your cooking sprays, plastic bags, foils, and everything in between on.
30. Individual clear plastic bins that you can set up to perfectly fit your drawer and store the essentials that you couldn't find easily...until now. Time to organize the growing mound of bathroom junk currently overtaking your drawers.
31. A felt purse organizer to make it extra easy to transport your belongings from one purse to another so your wallet, glasses, hair tie collection, hand sanitizer, and other essentials never get left behind.
32. A door cabinet that'll turn your medicine cabinet into a cohesive place where you can actually find the Advil when you need it. It attaches to the back of the door to give you an easy view of *everything*.
33. A rapid food slicer because it's this, or individually cutting each cherry tomato, ultimately increasing the likelihood you get juice sent straight to the eyeball. This is just so much more efficient! Us type A's love efficiency.
Promising review: "The Rapid Slicer is a fantastic addition to any cooks kitchen! It is an extremely high quality product that makes cutting so much faster. I really dislike making salad because of all the chopping. Now it is a breeze using the Rapid Slicer. I’m an economy Mom who will purchase meat in larger packages to save money. I use the Rapid Slicer to cut large chicken breasts, pork chops, etc. to make portion size cuts of meat. I don’t have a steady hand so my portion sizes used to be all over the place and now they are all even. I would recommend this product for all of the reasons." —Amazon reviewer
Get it from Amazon for $12.95 (available in four colors).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.