31 Storage And Organization Products You Didn’t Realize Your Home Needed
♫ Let's get organized, organized. ♫
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bedside pocket for storing common nightstand clutter (mainly so you don't have to keep getting out of bed to get the important stuff).
2. A toiletry holder that'll grip to shiny surfaces in your bathroom for easy access to your essentials in the shower or above the sink.
3. A chic storage mirror with built-in shelves so you can stylishly store toiletries and other bathroom products.
4. A hairstyling tool organizer to give your curling iron, hair straightener, and dryer an actual home. It comes with hooks so it can be hung on the cabinet or left out on your vanity as is!
5. A hanging cocktail bar because *you* deserve to have a fancy drink station. It's also the perfect solution if you don't have space for a giant bar cart.
6. A bottle loft that'll give your fridge some extra space and also just make you look cool as hell.
7. A trendy stoneware utensil holder with a convenient notch for displaying your tablet so you can *thrive* in your kitchen (and not worry about spilling food all over your iPad).
8. A modular purse organizer because let's be honest here, who the heck knows what to do with all of their handbags?! Well I do now, thanks to this ~handy~ thing.
9. A wall-mounted hook shelf you can use in the entryway to keep coats and keys, or in the bathroom for towels and toiletries. Add a lil' succulent to the top and it will be functional *and* decorative.
10. A space-saving hanger pack that'll let you neatly store pants or scarves in your overflowing closet.
11. A sleek coffee drawer to hold all your K-Cup pods (up to 36 of 'em!), creamers, and sugars so everything you need on a groggy morning is within arms reach.
12. A wood organizer that'll transform your cluttered desk into a trendy space you won't mind working at all day.
13. A pet feeder station for storing all of your pets essentials — food, bowls, leashes, toys — in one place. The food tray can slide in when your fur child is done eating so it's easy to tidy up and save space.
14. A storage shelf with hooks for hanging your favorite mugs so all your guests can appreciate your impeccable taste in coffee cups.
15. A driftwood jewelry hanger because it's possible to use your necklaces, bracelets, and earrings to make some cute AF home decor.
16. Or for a more practical storage option, a hanging jewelry organizer with 32 pockets and 18 loop closures so you always know where every piece you own is.
17. A bath cabinet that'll fit right over your toilet so you have more storage space and a little extra pizzazz in your bathroom.
18. A freestanding closet to solve all your small closet woes. The shelves give you the space to store linens and purses, while the DOUBLE garment rods let you hang your favorite coats and shirts.
19. And a pack of fabric basket cubes for your freestanding closet that you can use to style up the organizational unit.
20. A cable organizer that'll keep your cords from ending up in a tangled mess and prevent your charger from tragically slipping behind your desk.
21. An over-the-door shoe organizer to give all your favorite pairs (up to 36!) the TLC they deserve. Plus, the adjustable shelves allow you to hang taller shoes, like boots, so you never have to scrunch them up to fit!
22. A three-tier corner shelf because it's time to stop balancing a heavy stack of plates and bowls in your hands to try to get to the one that's on the bottom. It also just saves a ton of a space, so it's a win win!
23. A cabinet door hanger you can use to put cutting boards, plastic bags, cleaning bottles — you know, all the miscellaneous things that take up too much real estate.
24. A pan and pot lid stand for keeping your cookware nice and tidy. It also prevents nasty scratching that comes with stacking pans on top of each other.
25. A can rack that'll give you so much extra room, you'll want to extreme coupon just so you can completely utilize all the leftover space.
26. A stackable drawer and shelf to get super organized. Use it in your cabinet for pantry items, or under your bathroom sink for cleaners and toiletries. Use it for random kitchen items that you have no idea what to do with. Basically, use it if you just really need to eliminate the clutter.
27. A rotating makeup holder with adjustable shelves so you can customize your organizer to perfectly fit your products. The removable trays also make it super easy to take apart and clean!
28. A kitchen caddy because the sink is a filthy place and your sponges and brushes deserve 👏 better 👏 than 👏 that.
29. A six-piece set of stackable bins perfect for decluttering a messy fridge. Yes — you *can* keep your refrigerator tidy and keep it from mysteriously swallowing products only to find them years later.
30. A bamboo tea organizer you'll appreciate if you just really love tea and have way too many boxes in your cupboards taking up precious space. Now you can stylishly display them and revel in being the true tea snob* that you are.
31. And a wall wine rack to display your finest wine glasses and classiest bottles. It also has a separate compartment for keeping special corks!
You when you realize you're living your most organized life:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.