1. An ~out-of-this-world~ eyeshadow palette that offers up 21 stellar shades similar to that of Urban Decay's Born to Run. We love to save some money, yes we doooo.
Promising review: "This palette is so pretty! Defiantly a dupe for the Urban Decay palette. The pigmentation is more vibrant on a good eyeshadow base (like concealer or primer) but obviously what shadows aren't. For the money of this palette though you really get a great deal. I have tried plenty of eyeshadow palettes in my time and i would consider the formula to be higher in quality." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon from $9.99.
2. A putty primer created to blur pores and grip to your skin so your makeup goes on smooth and then stays put. Plus, the creamy formula is infused with squalane — hello, hydration!
Promising review: "I bought this a year ago after seeking a good but reasonable primer. I started to look into this mostly because of its comparison to the Tatcha primer. I like to pat this all over my face, focusing on nose pores and under-eye wrinkles. I then wait a few minutes and go in with my base makeup. Whilst this isn't a miracle pore eliminator (they're natural after all), it does minimize them and gives a blurring effect as well as smoothening skin. I do feel my makeup applies slightly better and lasts better with this." —Anonymous
Get it from e.l.f. Cosmetics for $9.
3. An eyebrow soap kit that'll set brow hairs in place with its natural beeswax formula, and create that fluffy, natural look.
Promising review: "I've never used brow soap before so I can't really compare it to any other brands, but it does the job well and really allowed my eyebrows to hold a nice shape. It completely transformed my eyebrows and gave me fuller, higher brows which looks so much better." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.49.
4. A matte lipstick set featuring six fabulous shades. The mix of soft pinks and deeper red-browns gives you the range to go subtle or big and bold. All of this for $12??????
Promising review: "Moisturize lips before use for best results. I absolutely love the colors and the packaging. Long lasting formula, smudge-proof, smells like bubble gum, and easy application." —Kathy Marie
Get a set of six from Amazon for $11.88 (available in two color sets).
5. A blue shampoo to tone down unwanted orange hues in hair so your mane keeps the vibrant, natural color from your last visit — you know, which means less pricey touchups!
Promising review: "I was skeptical but now I’m a believer! My hair is naturally dark brown and bleaching always leaves it very brassy. I tried purple shampoo with no avail but this really seems to help tone down the orange. Now, it does not lighten of course but it really takes my hair to a more true honey-beige shade. As a plus, it makes my nails super white. Goes without saying that you should rinse the shower once done to avoid blue spots on white tile." —KH
Get it from Amazon for $11.46.
6. A body ~nectar~ made with five different pressed plant oils your skin will drink up like water. This non-greasy formula absorbs into the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and soft.
These pretty oils are made by small-business owner, Eman Tabbara. Her company Scentual Aromas makes small-batch fragrances, body oils, and other skincare products that are absolutely heavenly.
Get it from Scentual Aromas on Etsy for $20.
7. A highlighter that'll do nothing but leave behind a buttery shimmer you can build up for a look that truly SPARKLES.
Promising review: "One of the best highlighters I have ever used. It is really creamy and catches the light beautifully. I usually wear more natural makeup and I find that if I apply with a fan brush and then run it in with my fingers it’s not so bright. This being said, I found that I can also build it up into a really intense color/ highlight when I want to. Also, in my opinion, it lays really nicely on top of both powder and liquid foundation. No complaints." —Krysten L
Get it from Amazon for $5.75+ (available in four shades).
8. A set of foam rods to give your mane a break from the heat while still delivering beachy waves that require little effort on your part. Really, you could put these things in and then head straight back to the couch.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these!!! I was skeptical at first and now they are part of my every night routine. I love having carefree curls that last as long as I do without having to put heat on my already dry from bleaching hair. I would recommend these for any and everyone who is tired of the heat and the smell of a traditional curling iron or wand. I will never go back!" —ZombieCakez
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
Read our complete write up on these no-heat hair rods.
9. A leave-in detangling therapy for natural curls, coils, and waves to remedy those painful knots and tangles. The shea butter and olive oil formula works together to restore moisture so your brush glides through instead of catching on every. single. knot. Ouch.
Promising review: "This. Is. LIFE! Seriously. I am Black, with 4C hair that has the tightest coils on the planet! I struggle to retain moisture in my hair. If you need something to truly moisturize your hair and keep it moisturized this is your product! My hair is soft, them c u r l s spring back like they are reborn again. We call this that SNAP BACK! It tames frizz, thickens, moisturizers, and softens! I diluted two tbsp of the product with a cup of water, put it in a spray bottle and use it as a leave in. This stuff is miracle in a bottle!!!! —Shonda C.
Get it from Amazon for $12.81.
10. Clove + Hallow Hydratint — aka a gorgeous blush-serum hybrid infused with hyaluronic acid and meadowfoam oil for a subtle flush that also treats your skin lovingly — hello, blush that elevates your natural skin!
I loooooove this stuff. It's like this magical formula that seamlessly blends in with my skin, leaving me with a flushed look that’s the perfect amount of noticeable — not too bold, not too bright. I’ve never been one for blush or playing around with colors, so I love that this is incredibly buildable while still being natural looking. It keeps my skin hydrated, which I am forever thankful for as my cheeks tend to get dry during colder months. But it also looks amazing when used with a setting powder on humid days. And because it’s a lightweight serum, it’s incredibly easy to blend with other colors in the Hydratint line. Lastly, it’s in the cutest bottle and ya really can’t top an adorable product that gives stellar results.
BTW, this small biz is a woman-owned brand based out of Atlanta, GA that was created to provide high-quality, vegan products all with 15 clean ingredients or less.
Get it from Clove + Hallow for $19 (available in four shades).
11. A 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum for ultimate hydration. This incredible skincare ingredient helps tighten skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Face n Earth Skincare is a woman-owned business started by Sonya McLeod and based in Buckeye, AZ. Sonya started creating her own skincare products after she realized she didn't trust what was out there on the market. She now makes all of her own formulas, free of harsh chemicals and icky things you don't want on your skin.
Promising review: "This is my first time using a hyaluronic acid serum and I’m so glad I decided to try it out. Literally after the first use I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. It’s so soft and plump and the samples of the cleansers I bought were also amazing as well. I’ll definitely be purchasing more products from this shop!!" —Amara Beaty
Get it from Face n Earth Skincare on Etsy for $16.19.
12. A cult-favorite mascara that'll add volume and length to your lashes with a few flicks of the wrist, so those minimal makeup days are even easier.
Promising review: I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I have very sensitive eyes and am highly devoted to my trusted brands. When a friend suggested this mascara I was curious, as she loved it. For the price point and how good it looked on her eyes, I thought 'why not.' Holy moley. I'm in love. It makes my lashes longer, — looks like I'm natural but better — and has a thinner formula so it looks like I have a billion gorgeous lashes, and looks the same all day long. I cannot recommend this enough. It doesn't rub during the day and give me that black eye look. It's wonderful. Must buy. —Katherine Ochsman
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
13. A miracle-working hair treatment – it might just spin your damaged hair into golden locks ready for their hair commercial debut, all thanks to its top-notch ingredients: ceramides and collagen.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I saw this as a beauty recommendation on BuzzFeed as a dupe for Opalex (which I had tried and wasn't blown away by) so I thought I would give it a try — and I'm so thankful I did! My bleached and heat damaged hair feels so soft, is more manageable, and looks healthier after each use. I agree with other reviewers that it seems like a big price tag for the size of the bottle, but a little bit does go a long way and it is so worth it. I wish it came in a larger size bottle so I didn't have to reorder so quickly." —Carly S. Whitson
Get it from Amazon for $8.75.
And check out a BuzzFeed editors full review of the Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Protein Treatment!
14. A pair of tweezers with suuuuuper pointy tips able to do it all: Remove blackheads, ingrown hairs, splinters, teeny hairs, ticks, and whatever else your skin could possibly throw at you.
Promising review: "I have all three tweezers and they by far are THE BEST TWEEZERS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED. From removing hair and blackheads, these tweezers definitely do the job. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone being that they have excellent grip on them as well. I have also found them very helpful in removing splinters and ticks as well. You will not go wrong making this purchase of well put together tweezers." —Larissa Wright
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
15. A lash booster for making lashes look, spoiler, boosted. The primer glides on to create a thicker base so when you apply mascara, your lashes appear fuller and longer.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing!! Whenever I use it I always get asked if I have lash extensions on! My lashes are naturally short so that says a lot about this product. It's easy to use and isn't clumpy or messy. I have no idea how it works, I just know it does! I will be keeping this on hand at all times! Buy it, you won't be disappointed!" —Nicky
Get it from Amazon for $6.12.
16. A peppermint coffee body scrub great for a post-workout exfoliation so you don't have to ~sweat~ over unwanted breakouts. It's packed with natural and anti-bacterial ingredients to give your skin a ridiculously fresh feeling.
This fun small biz is based in Melbourne, and sells a variety of body scrubs and other skincare goodies.
Promising review: "I adore this scrub, it feels so fresh and clean after I’ve been to the gym, and it makes my skin softer than ever. I’ve been using other scrubs for years and this one is my favorite by far!" —Miss w.
Get it from Frank Body for $18.95.
17. A NYX jumbo eye pencil with soft tips that'll blend on your lids like butter and throw worries of precision out the window.
Promising review: "I am lazy and hate doing my makeup, especially after a morning workout on a weekday. I wanted something I could throw in my bag and smear around my eyes in a couple of seconds, and to just add a little color without the fussiness. This fits the bill perfectly. It gives my eyes a little definition, but isn't super noticeable. The slight shimmer also makes me look awake on days where I'm dragging. It is not intensely shiny, though, which is important to me — I'm not a disco ball! It just reflects light and looks luminescent, not glittery. Because this is so easy to use, non-irritating, and is the exact color I was looking for, I expect that I will keep ordering it as long as it's available." —Rachel
Get it from Amazon for $3.64+ (available in 13 shades).