We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A genius brownie pan with a built-in cutter and drop-down design making it easier than ever to eat your favorite sweet treat. And don't stop with just delicious brownies — with this you can make savory snacks or different cakes thanks to the dividers.
2. A faaaancy automatic spice grinder with interchangeable pods that easily click in and out, so you can swap in the salt, grind, and swap out for the pepper. It's *truly* that simple.
3. A hamburger sandwich bowl that'll prevent your prized pickles and perfectly cooked meat from slipping out of the bottom. Consider that tasty burger contained and that white shirt saved from the inevitable burger juice drip.
4. A batter dispenser designed to release the perfect amount of batter every time so you're always making the best freakin' cupcakes and pancakes in the cleanest way possible.
5. A hard-boiled egg timer so you can skip the guesswork of "hmmm, is eight minutes enough? I have no idea." Skip that and the Googling, and just use this lil' guy:
6. A "Bacon Bin" — aka your new *smart* way to dispose of grease, because we do not pour grease down the drain! No we do not. When you've got a piping hot pan of grease and no where to pour, grab this and you're set!
7. A skull cakelet pan with the spOOooOOky ability to make all types of food — from pizza pockets to cornbread to cake.
Promising review: "Don't let the price scare you. This pan is very good quality and even being the poor baker that I am, I have had great success every time I've used it. I made skullzones (calzones in the shape of skulls) and various beer breads. The definition of the skulls on the baked product is very impressive. Just a quick rinse with hot soapy water and it's clean. No sticking whatsoever. I am definitely a fan of Nordic Ware now." —ShopperBee
Get it from Amazon for $31.13.
8. A silicone utensil rest that'll let you ditch the soggy paper towel covered in pasta sauce remnants for a more mess-free, easy-to-clean option.
9. A food slicing board with a built-in stainless steel blade that'll quickly cut up veggies (AND CHEESE) in uniform slices, thanks to its built-in measuring scale. It's literally a paper cutter...but for food.
10. Sheet pan dividers that are microwave-, dishwasher-, and oven-safe, to make cooking and prepping an actual breeze. Cook what you want, how you want, without the hassle of bake times for separate foods. With these, you can remove what you need when you need to!
11. A knife dock for storing your extra favorite knives that don't fit in your block. Just slip this guy into a drawer, and safely keep them out of sight.
Promising review: "It seems to be well-made and does the job. I love the built-in knife handle rest at the rear so the knives don't rock up. I feel much better reaching into my drawer to get knives now. The rubber nubs on the bottom make it stay in place even on the slick wood in my drawer." —Feathersprings
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
12. A sous vide precision cooker so you can get perfectly done meats, veggies, and even cheesecake every single time. No guess work, no stress, just perfection on the first try. What is better than that?!
Sous vide, which means “under vacuum” in French, refers to the process of vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath. This method ensures maximum tenderness and moisture retention — without worry of overcooking.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh I love this thing. I cook tons of stuff with this since I have discovered sous vide. I’ve taken it to friends houses for events or dinners to show them how it works and everyone is always amazed at how juicy and delicious everything is. I consider myself a great cook and this is just another tool in the arsenal. There have been a few occasions where I've not been paying attention and accidentally overcooked my steaks on the grill (alcohol may have been involved) but I’m telling you this thing makes cooking a perfect steak absolutely impossible to mess up. I won’t cook one any other way than this. It is perfection every time." —Sean
Get it from Amazon for $127.99.
13. A bagel slicer that'll give you that perfect, bagel shop cut, creating a perfect surface for your elaborate cream cheese spread.
Promising review: "This is such a fun slicer! It goes through the middle of the bagel perfectly and little to no effort, however you sometimes do have to make sure you haven't put it in the holder somewhat wonky. It cuts like a breeze, is easy to clean, too. I have gone straight through two packages of Costco raisin cinnamon and plain bagels without having to stop and clean 'til I was done. Great little unit and very well made!" —Mstv01
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in five colors).
14. A bamboo cutting board with a ~chop 'n drop~ design for the simplest way to prep and store food. It even includes built-in graters so you can swap in and shave away. Once the container is full, just pop in an empty one for your new fruits and veggies. You'll never go back after this.
Promising review: "Cooking at home, I always tend to make a big mess on the counters and use a bunch of plates and bowls. This set allowed me to consolidate and organize everything. So helpful. Love the save of space and the containers are great. The other ones I've seen on Amazon doesn't have leak proof containers or some didn't even have lids. After researching the other choices, I had to go with this one. Solid construction and practical containers. Product is as described." —Hub Ulrich
Get it from Amazon for $69.93.
15. And adjustable bamboo dividers so you can configure your utensil drawer exactly the way you like it.
Promising review: "My kitchen utensil drawer was literally so unorganized I could barely open it. I really needed a 'system' and these drawer dividers did the trick. Even though I have a lot of items crammed into my drawer, I can now find what I am looking for so much easier! The dividers popped right into place, and are automatically self-adjusting due to the spring system inside each divider. They seem very sturdy (they are not easily pushed around inside the drawer), and I love that these can be removed at any time for cleaning or to make adjustments as needed. These are great!" —Honest4u
Get a set of four from Amazon for $29.99.
16. An extra wide toaster oven that'll reheat, toast up, and cook like an absolute dream. The large frame means you can slide in most 9x13-inch oven pans with handles for easy heating. I love this thing already.
Includes a bake pan, broil rack, and toasting rack.
Promising review: "My most used tool is my toaster oven. So many things taste better reheated in an oven, and this way you don't have to heat up the big one. You don't need a regular toaster in addition to this. I cook things in it as well, or just keep food warm — mine is just big enough to stick my cast-iron pan in." —valerie7913
Get it from Amazon for $69.98.
17. A hanging wood shelf with hooks and compartments so you can create the coffee station of your dreams. WFH doesn't seem so bad with this thing in your corner (literally).
Promising review: "I love this shelf, it’s absolutely perfect for my drink station space in the corner of my dining room. Fits a ton of K cups, or other items. Very sturdy, but was easy to install. Also, probably weird, but it’s natural wood smell is nice, not overpowering, only when up close.. I think that’s a bonus. Drawers slide in and out easily and the hanger hook are super sturdy. Very happy with this purchase." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in three colors).
18. Or! A storage rack to neatly store your mug collection if it just keeps on growing (*not me coming home from T.J. Maxx with five new mugs I don't need*).
Promising review: "Love this mug rack! The anchors and screws hold it in place and as you can see from the photo, it’s not crooked once on the wall. Super happy with it! If you hang large mugs, know you won’t be able to fit one on ever single hook, but I fit about 21 comfortably, which is plenty for me!" —Anelise Baugus
Get it from Amazon for $89.95.
19. A three-compartment lid organizer that'll put an end to the days of lid waterfalls. You know — it happens when you're just innocently opening up your cabinets and then every single plastic lid tumbles out on you.
Promising review: "This organizer is simple but pure genius. I immediately cleared out existing drawer and popped this little lid organizer in the drawer. I was able to fit all my lids in it! YAY! Even better, I was able to fit all the container parts that went with the lids in the same drawer. Now that it's organized, it's so much easier and quicker to find a container and its matching lid. And looks SO MUCH BETTER... Thank you!" —Robinotl
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
20. Or! A rapid food slicer because it's this, or individually cutting each cherry tomato, ultimately increasing the likelihood you get juice sent straight to the eyeball. This is just so much more efficient!
Promising review: "The Rapid Slicer is a fantastic addition to any cooks kitchen! It is an extremely high quality product that makes cutting so much faster. I really dislike making salad because of all the chopping. Now it is a breeze using the Rapid Slicer. I’m an economy Mom who will purchase meat in larger packages to save money. I use the Rapid Slicer to cut large chicken breasts, pork chops, etc. to make portion size cuts of meat. I don’t have a steady hand so my portion sizes used to be all over the place and now they are all even. I would recommend this product for all of the reasons." —Amazon reviewer
Get it from Amazon for $12.95 (available in four colors).
21. A Ninja Foodi electric grill that goes faaaar beyond just grilling steaks to perfection. This incredible appliance also air fries, roasts, bakes *and* dehydrates — and wooof, the things you can cook with this are endless!
Promising review: "This is now my favorite thing in the kitchen. I literally cook here everyday. From my morning crispy bacon to homemade fried chicken for dinner. We also already tried fries and grilling burger. I still need to figure out few things on how to use it but I am definitely loving it so far." —Felicity
Get it from Amazon for $199.99.
22. An embossed rolling pin with an engraved floral design so you can master patisserie week a la The Great British Bake Off style, and create stunning desserts that look like they came straight from a French bakery.
This adorable shop is based out of Warsaw, Poland.
Promising review: "This rolling pin is not only exactly what I was hoping for, it is A WORK OF ART!!! I would totally hang this on my kitchen wall between uses just because it is a shame to hide it away. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥" —Marnie Flanigan
23. Clever adjustable plastic bag holders that, you guessed it, props bags up to make meal prepping and cooking beyond simple. Use these to get your week's worth of meals packaged, or to even hold up things like flour bags to make scooping hassle free.
Promising review: "Many of the flours and similar products I use come in plastic bags (see photo showing Bob’s Red Mill rice flour and Schar bread crumbs). The bags are frequently unstable if you try to stand them up. These cleverly designed stands make it much easier to scoop out whatever is needed without spilling. I was surprised and pleased by how sturdy and adjustable they are." —Skyhawk
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $11.99.
24. A food processor that comes with a pitcher, chopper bowl, and processor bowl so you're able to pull out all the stops for your cooking needs.
"Food processor, food processor, food processor. I had been putting off buying one since they are typically expensive and thought that since I hadn't needed one to date I obviously didn't need it now, but I was completely wrong. The thing is life changing, I´ve been using it non-stop. I also started baking since quarantine and it's been a BIG help, from finely chopping pecans, to making bread dough, home made almond flour, home made peanut butter, ice cream, purees, salsas, you name it. It has definitely helped cut down on prep time for many of my recipes. Also worth noting that food processor I bought was a Ninja Master Prep, and it was absolutely worth it." —pandapotatoe
Get it from Amazon for $57.37.
25. A waffle iron with a built-in overflow channel to catch any oozing batter and make for a mess-free breakfast. What's better than that AND waffles?!
Promising review: "I love waffles but there’s so much more you can use a waffle iron for. I’ve made paninis, quesadillas, grilled cheese, cake, brownies, fritters. The best is cinnamon rolls. You can cook them in half the time and the indentations from the iron keep the icing from falling onto the plate. I use mine multiple times a week." —aestainback
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in three colors).
26. Wall mount baskets that'll hold fruits and veggies, jarred foods, cleaning supplies, and so on. Really, these things are so versatile so ~go bananas~.
27. Super strong magnetic strips designed to hang beer bottles and keep them off your shelf so there is more room in your fridge. I mean, this is the kind of six pack I'm striving for in 2021.
Promising review: "Of all the things I have bought that I didn't need, this is one of my favorites. Beer is hard to get out of the cardboard carrier in the top of my fridge. While just taking them out and sitting them on the shelf would have solved this problem as well, this solution is more fun. They float and technically it does make a tiny bit of extra space under the beer for small thinks like cheese or something." —AbbyValentine
Get two magnet strips (holds a six pack) from Amazon for $29.99.