33 Very Helpful Little Things Your Life Will Greatly Appreciate
If these products wore a name tag, they'd read: Hello, I am Small But Mighty.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Anti-vibration pads because I think we'd all like to come home to some peace and quiet, and not have to listen to the earthquake rumble for hours on end caused by our washer and dryer.
2. A clever safety cutter to slice open packaging, quickly cut out coupons, and trim photos — you know, all annoying and time consuming things — like a ninja on a mission.
3. A shoe deodorizing powder because stinky feetsies are no fun. A quick spray of this neutralizing powder will work quick to remove any lingering ~smells~ in your best sneakers. You can also apply it directly to skin to help with sweat and foot stink!
4. A wrinkle release spray for the mornings when you just don't have the time to break out the ironing board and iron, and give your shirts and pants a nice press. Who has the time for that?!
5. A drywall repair kit to undo the damage done during the afternoon soccer game your friends decided to play in the living room.
6. A jewelry fastener that'll make wearing that dainty bracelet (with the impossibly tiny clasp) actually possible.
7. Blister prevention patches you apply on the areas in your shoes where you feel the most discomfort. The squishy, thin patches reduce friction so your feet can feel happy as you run errands — or marathons, if you're into that sorta thing.
8. A cable sleeve so you can finally manage the tumbleweed of cords taking up space behind your desk or entertainment center. Out of sight and out of mind, as they say.
9. A mini knife sharpener for instantly reviving the inexpensive knives you've had since freshman year of college back to pristine condition. No need to go out and buy a fancier set.
10. An overflow drain cover so you can enjoy a full bath without worry about losing precious water every second. Listen, you deserve to climb into a hot bubble bath and relax, ok?!
11. A universal socket that uses steel spring pins to adjust and fit a variety of screws, nuts, and bolts so the days of carrying 20+ different tools are O-V-E-R.
12. A sleek wood car freshener that's replaceable and easy to pop in and out of its holder so you can swap with a new scent when the time comes. Oh, so suave.
13. A cloud-shaped magnetic key holder to make certain your days are free from the stressful, frantic, and all-too-common car key search.
14. A hard-boiled egg timer so you can skip the guesswork of "hmmm, is eight minutes enough? I have no idea." Skip that and the Googling, and just use this lil' guy:
15. A hand-held opener here to rescue you from your kombucha bottle. You love kombucha, you don't love those impossible-to-open lids.
16. An ergonomic spout and handle attachment for mason jars so you can conveniently pour syrup, honey, and homemade sauces with total ease.
17. A versatile clip to keep your bag off of the dang floor. Seriously, you can use this thing on grocery carts, stall doors, tables, chairs, and in soooo many other public places.
18. A set of cable organizers you can mount to any surface with super sticky, double-sided stickers for some 10/10 cord organization. No cord slippage here, friends.
Brighttia is a New York–based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in industrial and modern interior lighting and decor.
Promising review: "These brass cable organizers are beautiful and high quality. I’m using two of them to keep a plug-in sconce cord attached to the wall and to direct the cord to the electrical outlet. These little gold pieces add a touch of functionality and glamour to the sconces. Exactly what I was looking for." —Amy Margolis
19. A six-port outlet designed to swivel (SWIVEL!) to the side, making it actually possible push your furniture closer to the wall. Pesky gap, we don't know her!!!
This even has two USB ports. Bless.
Promising review: "Where has this thing has been my whole life...?! I've struggled with plugging and unplugging my phone charger and lamp behind my bed for the longest time. My poor husband didn't even get an outlet — he had to charge his phone across the bedroom. This device has been super convenient because now he and I can simply plug our charging cables into the usb outlets along the top of the plug. This completely eliminates having to bother plugging the block up at all. Then, the outlets themselves twist to the sides instead of straight out like a normal outlet. I've got a whole side dedicated for what I need plugged in — a lamp and now a white noise machine. The other side twists to the right, so my husband can plug in whatever he needs. No more cables getting smooshed and bent...no more struggling to plug something in behind the bed... Well done and thanks for making such a smart product! Very convenient." —Amazonaholic
Get it from Amazon for $18.93.
20. Battery-operated, motion sensing night lights you can install anywhere in the house, because you don't turn on the lights. The lights turn on for YOU.
21. A sheet detangler for drying sheets faster (and with fewer wrinkles!) and keeping them from twirling up in a soggy ball. That's not helpful, dryer!
22. Shower curtain rings with two separate hangers for your curtain and liner that'll make it incredibly easy to remove either for cleaning. Save the precious free time you have during the week to do fun things, instead of fighting to get your grimy curtain off.
23. A deck of bodyweight exercise cards you'll find just as useful at the gym as you will during your at-home workout. Add some new excitement into your routine by randomly selecting one of these!
24. A compact hair roller so you don't have to lug out a giant vacuum just to remove the mounds of pet hair that's accumulated on your couch.
25. A clever glass and bottle cleaner with a design that makes it actually possible to get waaay down to the bottom of narrow glasses and get a good cleaning. Your hand grasping onto a big sponge will not fit, not matter how hard you try!
26. A set of silicone lids that'll stretch to fit and mold over any container that lost its companion lid. Or soda can. Or watermelon. Who ever said you couldn't fit a circle in a square clearly never used these.
27. A small heating patch made with lemon balm, juniper berry, jasmine, dandelion root, rosehip, and without harsh chemicals to help with pesky cramps. Simply apply to achey parts of the body and the patch will heat up to provide relief.
28. Shower curtain clips that simply attach to your shower walls to ensure water stays on the *inside* of the tub. IDK about you, but I sure don't want to spend my days moppin' up water when I don't have to!
29. Bed bands for keeping your fitted sheet in its dang place for once, because we don't have time nor the patience to fight with our bedding.
30. A retractable lib balm holder — and may you never again lose another ChapStick to the depths of your purse, jacket, drawer, and car. Good luck.
31. A car vent dip clip so you can dip 👏 those 👏 fries 👏 without fumbling with the barbecue sauce and spilling it all over your car. May your commutes home be tolerable and filled with endless chicken nuggets.
32. Aaaand — to meet your in-house dipping needs — a dip clip that attaches straight to your plate so you're able to properly eat your nuggets, dumplings, veggies, and so on without making a total mess.
33. A snack fork you can literally attach to your favorite jar of pickles. No more dirtying dishes, no more trying to reach the last little guy waaaay down at the bottom of the jar — just pop out the teeny fork, and snack away.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.