We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post was last updated in 2018, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. Check out the 2019 version of this post for our most up-to-date products that might convince you to start packing a lunch for work recommendations!
1. A set of portable condiment bottles, so you can bring your favorite dressings and sauces to work without worrying about leaking.
2. An insulated lunch box with two compartments, so you can keep all your snacks fresh until lunch.
3. A pack of reusable bags, so you can enjoy your lunch in style while saving the planet.
4. A Thermos that will keep food warm and comes with its own folding spoon so you have zero work to do.
5. A portable cutlery set that will keep your utensils clean until lunch, and mess-free to take home.
6. A two-sectioned leakproof container that will keep wet and dry foods separate, so your sandwich will never get soggy.
7. A pack of bug-printed sandwich bags that will discourage the workplace thief from stealing your food.
8. A set of ceramic to-go bowls with a date marker, so you can accurately know how long your leftovers have been in the fridge.
9. A yogurt to-go cup, so you can take your breakfast to work and not have to rush-eat at home.
10. A lunch box with versatile built-in compartments, so you have everything you need in one container.
11. A canvas lunch sack that's so trendy you'll actually want to pack a lunch just so you can show it off.
12. A set of sandwich cutters that will make any crust-hater's lunch so much better.
13. A set of stackable jars, so you can easily transport all of your favorite snacks with you everywhere you go.
14. A tumbler that will keep your morning smoothies nice and cold so you can enjoy them at work.
15. A set of fun ice packs that will keep your lunch as cool as you.
16. A neoprene lunch tote to make such a statement, you'll have to pack your lunch every day.
17. A travel-size bento box with a spoon to make your lunch as stress free as possible.
18. A cute lil' tin of salt you can keep at work so you can season food right at your desk.
19. Mason jar sleeves to make your salads just a tad more exciting and easier to hold on to.
20. A meal prep container set that'll inspire you to plan and pack your lunches at the beginning of the week.
21. And a book filled with new lunch ideas, so you don't get bored by packing the same ol' thing.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.