31 Gifts That Are Almost Too Cute To Use
A ~beary~ cute candle, avocado nail stickers, and things they'll adore so much they'll never want to use 'em.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A silicone Nutella AirPods case for that person. Yeah, the one who smothers Nutella on every food when they get the chance. Protect their tech and their Nutella obsession.
2. An adorable bear candle they'll likely never light, because who could ever watch this cutie melt away?!
3. A set of nail stickers with so many fun little prints, they'll love picking out what they want for their next at-home mani. Although, there are literally 1,000 in this set so...good luck to them.
4. A Baby Yoda insulated coffee mug from the Corkcicle x Star Wars collab (the best collab ever??). It's so dang adorable they might just opt to leave it on their shelf so they can always see it.
5. A pair of teeny-tiny macramé potted plants (don't worry, they're artificial so there will be no plant killing here) so they can bring some greenery straight into their car.
6. A bloom glass teapot (and possibly the cutest teapot my eyes have ever seen) for the rose in your life. This thing is so magical, there's no way they get anything else like it, which means you just got them the best gift. Excellent work.
7. An organic cat grass kit complete with its own kitty-shaped mug they can grow for the cat they said they'd never get but now live for. This organic grass mix will give their kitties added nutrients and prevent hair balls. Might be their favorite gift yet...
8. A set of three adorable, machine-washable Swedish dish cloths — a practical yet thoughtful gift that'll confuse them every time they go to clean up a spill, because paper towels were never *this* cute.
9. A unicorn-inspired makeup brush for the go-to beauty fanatic. With colorful bristles like these, they may never see a drop of foundation.
10. A goldfish umbrella because if you're memory serves you correctly, their favorite accessories are those within the quirky department. Well, you hit gold with this gift!
11. Color-changing lip balm created with a formula that changes shades based on the pH of their lips.
12. A wine sampler set from In Good Taste adorned with such cute labels, they'll never want to toss the bottles. This adorable collection features eight less-traditional wines (hello, vermentino and grenache) they can work their way through.
13. A silicone dachshund ice try that is so doggone freakin' cute, they might shed a tear watching these angels melt in their beverage. Good thing they can just refill, freeze, and make more!
15. A lil' jar air freshener available in a very nostalgic scent that'll remind them of you every time they get a whiff of Froot Loops.
16. An adorable mini humidifier for your partner who is always complaining about their chapped lips and dry mouth when the wake up during the winter.
17. A dozen squishy cat stress toys you can divvy up to gift out, or just give to your most stressed out friend so they always have something to squeeeeeeze.
20. Cable-hugging critters that'll hold onto their cords for dear life. These cuties' sacrifice means they'll never have to experience the frustration of a cord slipping into the depths behind a dresser.
21. A cat tower that looks like a precious flower, leaf and all, because their precious flower deserves the ultimate perch, and this cutie is just the ticket.
This darling small business is based in Los Angeles, and creates nine cat floral cat perches. I want all of them.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing. Larger than expected, quick shipping, easy to put together. This absolutely blew my mind in every way. I'm in love with this cat tree. I will be buying from this seller again soon. This is so amazing!!!!" —Lily
Shipping info: Ships within a few days of order placement. Delivery between 3-10 days.
22. A terrarium candle to combine their love of gardening and candles. Please, just look at these. I don't even think I need to do any more explaining, they practically sell themselves.
The candle base is made 100% soy wax, and the cactus/peony a soy blend. They have a 30–35-hour burn time so you can soak up the heavenly scent for hours on end.
Promising review: "I bought this and the cactus version as birthday gifts and the candles exceeded my expectations in how beautiful and detailed they were, and the manner in which they were crafted. They also smelled really lovely without having a synthetic smell. I'll be buying more as gifts in the future!" —Melanie the Candle Lover
Shipping info: Economy, standard, and express (1–2 business days) shipping options are offered.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $26 (available in a cactus or peony).