We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. An embroidered clutch with a chain strap so you can stylishly (and conveniently) tote around all of your essentials.
4. A pair of funky cat-eye shades you'll want to order in every color — which you totally should because they are so affordable!
6. While we're on the topic of pugs, a giant sneaker pet bed that'll be a ~shoe-in~ in your furry child's sleep routine.
7. An actually cute lunch tote that'll most likely convince you to start bringing food to work every day.
8. A bottle of "Jawesome" bubble bath so you can relax and unwind while you patiently wait for The Meg to hit theaters.
9. A pair of leather Converse high tops with floral embroidery you'll ~grow~ to love more and more with each wear.
10. A travel jewelry case to keep your best gems from forming a chain tumbleweed while you're on the go.
11. A set of delightful cactus dryer balls that'll help aerate and fluff your laundry while it dries.
15. A pillow cover for The Office lovers that you'll love more than bears, beets, and Battlestar Galactica combined!
16. A Homesick memory candle with sugar cookie scents to keep the feeling of your grandma's kitchen close.
17. A prompt journal for reminding you about the amazingness that is YOU, because sometimes ya just need a little self encouragement.
20. And speaking of *blunt*, a smoking accessory subscription box packed with 10+ products so you can get all the new and exciting goods without having to leave your couch.
21. A ceramic, recycling bin coffee mug because you're proud to be a garbage can — and an eco-friendly one at that.
22. A pair of bubble windows for a backyard fence that allows your dog to see their next-door pals (which can help cut down barking). This is sure to make you the world's greatest pet parent... and neighbor.
24. A skull cakelet pan with the spOOooOOky ability to make all types of food — from pizza pockets to cornbread to cake.
28. And lastly, a "Solar Flare" eyeshadow palette with 18 (!!!) shimmery and super pigmented shades to give you a wide range of ~lit~ looks.
Welp, I don't want to be a brat, but I need all of this.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.