31 Pieces Of Clothing That Might Be Even Cuter Than They Are Comfy (And They're Very Comfy)
Sorry to any of your other outfits you won't be wearing now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A high-slit skirt ready to tag along on all your summer adventures and be your ultimate comfy companion. Touring new cities? Traveling to the beach? Put this in your bag.
Promising reviews: "This skirt is darling!! The colors and fabric are both better than expected in person. The skirt does have buttons to fasten in place before you tie the wrap, so you have extra security. This skirt can easily be dressed up or down and the quality was nice." —Tracy
"This skirt is more comfortable than my athleisure wear and makes me look like I have my life together when I feel lazy!" —Meza
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in sizes S-XL
2. A crop top that can be worn so many ways: Tie it in the front, wrap it to the side — this blank canvas is yours.
3. A deep-V dress with a color palette that screams, "I AM SUMMER!" The sherbet pinks and greens, the flowy sleeves...ahh it's just so perfect.
Promising review: "I loved this dress. It was thick, good quality, comfortable and fit as expected. I’ve already worn it twice and will wear it much more this summer. Wrinkles come out really easily with steamer." —Tyler woodruff
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and 14 prints).
4. A cute little crochet tank featuring a ruffle-on-ruffle detailing. Do I have 25 basic tanks in my closet? Yes. Do I have any tank with spunk like this? No. Buying immediately.
Promising reviews: "Cute crochet top – perfect for spring/summer! Has a slight crop fit but pairs perfectly with high-waisted jeans." —SavvyLane
"Very nice I loved it. Very comfy to wear! Surely I will order some other color next time." —Tiger
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes S-L and 21 colors).
5. A plaid bodycon dress — aaaand [insert Cher "as if' quote here]. Fierce!
Promising reviews: "Super cute and soft, almost flannel fabric. I get sooo many compliments when I wear it! It can be accessorized or layered a million different ways. Buy it!!" —Anais Strychnine
"I am in love with this dress! If you're looking for a "body con" dress, this is not that, its thin and fitted, but not tight or structured. Soft and comfortable!" —Michael Lyons
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 38 prints/colors).
6. A leopard print top to stock up on your animal-print wear. This = a great layering piece for all of the things already sitting in your closet.
7. Faux-leather shorts here to take the place of your go-to denim pair. When you realize how versatile these are (tights, sweaters, tees, it goes on!), you'll find yourself grabbing for them over and over again.
8. And! Faux leather leggings so you can still get away with wearing leggings, even when social outings pick up. Wait... Leave my house? In jeans? Pass.
Promising review: "Definitely one of my 'Best Buys' from Amazon! I’ve been wearing it all winter since I made the purchase in Nov. I was surprised at how soft the material is. Not sure how they managed to do it but with no doubt it is made the best quality they could. Super comfy and flexible! You won’t believe it, but I have been wearing it since I just got pregnant and I am now into my 18 weeks pregnancy and am still wearing it without any discomfort. Highly recommended!" —Johnny W.
Get the from Amazon for $29.14+ (available in sizes XS-4XL and four colors).
9. A boho-esque midi *made* for all of your accessories. Hats, tassel bags, big earrings...it's going to pair *chefs kiss* with it all.
10. A matching set emanating pure vacation vibes. IDK where you are going for your next trip, but I *do* know this needs to be in your suitcase.
Promising review: "This set is SO ADORABLE and SO COMFORTABLE! I can't tell you how many times I've ordered something cute from Amazon that comes and it's absolutely horrific. This one is just perfect I am amazed. The material is great and looks gorgeous. I'm so excited to wear it and I wish it came in 50 different colors, I'd get them all :) Very happy with this purchase." —Brit
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and seven colors).
11. A work-friendly pair of leggings in different plaid versions that'll make it seem like you're wearin' some uncomfortable no-stretch trousers, when in reality you're essentially wearing stretchy leggings. Good job, you.
Promising review: "My new workwear staple. These pants are AMAZING!!!! They stay up!!!! This is so hard to find in pull-on pants. They have belt loops, which makes them look like pants. THEY HAVE BACK POCKETS!!!! I can’t get enough!" —Kelly Fox
Get them from Amazon for $22.50+ (available in long, short, and regular sizes XS-XXL and 15 prints).
12. A cutie bandana top that's going to keep you on trend and beyond comfortable as you stand in that ever-growing rooftop bar line.
13. A versatile babydoll top to happily take you from work things to dinner-with-friend things, no problem.
Promising review: "This top is so bold and so chic. It is versatile and can be worn with jeans leggings or shorts. I got a lot of compliments from the vet’s office when I wore this top! The material is so soft and comfortable on the body. The product runs a little big so I would size down if possible." —Catherine Au Jong
Get it from Amazon for $14.11+ (available in sizes S-XL and 14 prints/colors).
14. A long-sleeve romper you can snag in tons of prints for a super easy (and comfy!) that still says, "ahh, I sure did put a lot of thought into this outfit" even though you definitely just threw it on 10 minutes ago.
Promising review: "I have never found a romper or jumpsuit that fits comfortably on me and this one just blew me away. I live in FL and love how lightweight the material is, so it won’t be too warm despite having long sleeves. There is a cheap little plastic snap so you can adjust it so the neckline isn’t so low, but I found it to look kind of awkward that way and think it looks way cuter open. It is so comfortable I want to wear these everyday." —Leesuh
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and seven prints).
15. A bodysuit with a built-in underwire because we go out now. Picking out something to wear can be hard, but with this in your rotation it doesn't have to be!
16. A flowy maxi with tie straps adorned with pom poms (adorable) and I don't think you'll reach for anything else in your closet after you add this.
17. Flare leggings in all the fun patterns so you can roll out of bed in the outfit you're wearing and head straight out. Leggings that do the lord's work :').
Promising review: "I fell in love with this legging so much that I had to ordered three more in different colors. It’s hard to find a flare legging that's great material, soft and hugs the body perfectly without being uncomfortable. In love with all my leggings." —Simply108
Get them from Amazon for $13+ (available in sizes XS-XL and 12 patterns).
18. Flared overalls you'll end up wearing all summer long. To garden, to run errands, to go out, and everything in between. Thank you, overalls.
19. A pair of trusty ol', high-waisted denim mom shorts for the tanks, tees, and button-ups all itching to make their way out of storage.
20. A scalloped top — or in other words, an elevated version of the basic white tee you've been wearing all year long. This = a little trendier, equally as comfy.
Promising review: "It is very snug but also stretchy material. It is not a very long top which is perfect for me as I tend to tuck it in my pants/skirt. It goes perfectly with something casual or a little more dressy. I love this top because it is a statement piece but it is also very comfortable to wear." —Artem Aleksandruk
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and nine colors).
21. A bustier crop top — aka the Cadillac of tank tops. Take it for a ride with jeans, a skirt, a jacket...the options are endless.
22. A denim dress with frayed hems you can easily dress up or down depending on the day's activities. Run around in it with your sneaks, or throw on some heels and head to dinner.
Promising review: "It’s darling, practical, and comfy. The fringed ends are cute too. It’s a soft, light, semi stretchy denim fabric, perfect for a dress. The buttons extend the length of it so it doesn’t have to live its life only as a dress, it can be worn a cardigan too, or a tunic. It’s versatile! Sizing is true. Made with nice quality & detail. Love it!" —Leah
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and seven styles).
23. A two-piece midi dress outfit to welcome in this wonderfully hot weather.
Promising review: "I was very skeptical when I brought this outfit. I wasn't sure how it was going to fit on my body being I'm 5-feet tall and thick. But the material was very stretchy, not see-through, and comfortable. It definitely fits true to size. I would recommend it and plan on buying again in a different color."—LaKisha Juma
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in sizes XL–5X and in 36 colors and patterns).
24. A ruched tank dress ya just can't go wrong with. Your sneakers will love it just as much as your wedges.
25. A crisscross crop top — or in other words, an elevated version of the basic white tee you've been wearing all year long. This = a little trendier, equally as comfy.
26. A matching tie-dye lounge set because we are extending permanent loungewear throughout 2021 *bangs gavel*. This one in particular...too cute for words.
Promising review: "Best purchase I’ve made on Amazon. SUPER soft and comfy. The top is definitely larger than the bottoms when it comes to accurate sizing, but I like my pajamas to fit loose so it doesn’t bother me too much. Other than that, no complaints!" —stephen
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in sizes S-XXL and nine prints).
27. Ripped leggings for some extra outfit flair that doesn't involve actually putting on denim. This + graphic tee + your favorite sneakers = one comfy, trendy ensemble.
Promising review: "These are amazing!! They are buttery soft, so not that shiny nylon look! Yay! They are so comfortable and fashionable! They hit right to my ankles, which is perfect! They also have a great stretch to them! Love these!!" —Diede
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes XS-XXL and 23 colors/styles).
28. A ruffle crop top that was practically designed so you could twirl in fields of flowers (and then fall down and take a nap, it's that comfy).
29. A T-shirt dress that'll deliver a little extra pizzazz with its tulip-style hem. Dress this little number up with heels, or down with your most-worn sneakers.
Promising review: "This dress is phenomenal. Not see through at all (I did buy black, though), and it is lined. It’s also extremely comfortable. I plan to dress it both up and down either for work or casual outings. I’ll admit I was skeptical, but I definitely won’t be returning this dress. And as many have stated it looks much more expensive than what it goes for." —KG
Get it from Amazon for $9.98+ (available in sizes S-XL and 17 colors/prints).
30. A lightweight skirt happy to accompany you as you take on Disney World or your Saturday errands. Either or, rest assured that you will be COMFY.
Promising review: "LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SKIRT! This skirt is so comfy and so adorable. I have gotten so many compliments everytime I wear it! It is also so versatile that you can style it so many ways. I loved it so much I bought it in another color!" —Brittanie F.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and 28 prints).