We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A curling wand guaranteed to give you blowout-status waves at a fraction of the price...and in your own home. This is what beauty on a budget looks like, and I LOVE IT.
It has over 5,900 positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "This just might be my favorite of the six curling wands I own. What I love about this one is that it makes natural-like curls. Natural curly hair isn't perfect and uniform and this gives that spiral natural yet beachy curly girl look. It heats up fast and is easy to wind your hair around. I hold my medium textured long hair on the wand for a total count of seven seconds and release. Hold the blue handle in the up position and just wrap your one to two inch section of hair around it." —Karli E.
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.
2. A Glossier Milky Jelly cleanser you can use on dry skin as a makeup remover, or on wet skin as a hydrating face wash. Either way, sorry to your other skincare products that'll never see the light of day after you bring this baby home.
It has over 3,400 reviews and a 4.3-star rating on Glossier!
Promising review: "Love this stuff so much! Since I have sensitive skin, it's always been hard for me to find a good cleanser. But this stuff is awesome. It's so gentle and feels so nice when you massage it into your skin. Its texture is amazing and better than any other gel cleanser I've tried. I can tell that my skin has improved after using this stuff. A bonus is the subtle rose smell, which is thankfully not from any artificial fragrance. This cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin." —glitter
Get it from Glossier for $9+ (available in two sizes).
3. Silicone face mask "brushes" – it'll make application incredibly ~smooth~ (just like your radiant skin) and mess-free. It's actually just one soft, flexible piece of silicone — meaning you'll waste significantly less of your mask.
It has 57,000+ positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "I'm an esthetician and have never used a brush like this but decided to try it out. I was a bit skeptical about how it would feel since it is one piece (silicone) instead of bristles. My mask went on perfect and smooth and I didn't have to waste any of the mask either. PLUS! You won't have to worry about a bunch of mask getting stuck in your bristles, definitely purchasing more for my new job!" —Tamar Yacoubian
Get a set of two from Amazon for $3.98.
4. A priming serum formulated with hibiscus extract, aloe and beta-glucan (a hydrating ingredient!), and *without* silicone to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of pores so skin is prepped and ready for any makeup application.
It has 836 reviews and 4.5-star rating on Ilia!
Promising review: "This makes me feel like I have been to the spa! Not only does it make my Ilia foundation blend seamlessly, it feels incredible on. I have rosacea and this evens my skin tone better than any primer or toner I have ever tried. My skin is also dry and it is so beautifully hydrating. Thanks Ilia, this is now my go-to face product!" —Naomi T.
Get it from Ilia for $52.
5. A cult-favorite mascara to add volume and length to your lashes with a few flicks of the wrist, making those minimal makeup days even easier.
It has 14,200+ positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I have very sensitive eyes and am highly devoted to my trusted brands. When a friend suggested this mascara I was curious, as she loved it. For the price point and how good it looked on her eyes, I thought why not. Holy moly. I'm in love. It makes my lashes longer, — looks like I'm natural but better — and has a thinner formula so it looks like I have a billion gorgeous lashes, and looks the same all day long. I cannot recommend this enough. It doesn't rub during the day and give me that black-eye look. It's wonderful. Must buy. —Katherine Ochsman
Get it from Amazon for $12.95 (available in four colors).
6. A super creamy concealer that comes in 30 shades so you can find the perfect one to complement your skin. It provides medium-to-full coverage and will keep you looking wide awake all day long.
It has over 9,500 four- and five-star reviews on Sephora!
Promising review: "I have struggled for years with concealer and have a love/hate relationship with them. I love what they can accomplish when you have the right product and the right skills. Until now I had not managed to get either. This actually works beautifully, even in my unskilled hands. It's easy to apply and more importantly a breeze to blend. It does not crease like so many concealers do on over-40 skin, and it hides the bluish tint under and around my eyes perfectly. Took a solid five years off my eyes!" —douglas119
Get it from Sephora for $13+ (available in two sizes and 30 shades).
7. An Amazonian clay foundation (with SPF 15!) for balancing complexion and creating a flawless matte finish that won't cake or crease.
Promising review: "This long-lasting foundation is my go-to, whether it be going to work or a night out. I absolutely love the coverage it provides. I have an oily forehead but drier skin otherwise and it provides a full, matte finish to my face without cracking/creasing or coming off. Can't see myself switching to another product for a while." —Jenny
Get it from Tarte for $39 (available in 40 shades).
8. A no-yellow shampoo to tone down unwanted yellow hues in blonde hair so your mane keeps the vibrant, natural color from your last salon visit — you know, which means less pricey touchups!
It has over 37,800 positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "I'm not one to leave reviews, but this product deserves it! Holy cow! I was going to go into the salon to brighten my hair up, but after discovering this product I cancelled my appointment. I'm totally in love! This shampoo is not drying at all and just after two washes I achieved my desired results! I can't recommend it enough! Photo (from right to left): Before using Fanola, one wash, then two washes. Love, love, LOVE!!" —Rachael
Get it from Amazon for $10.83 (available in three sizes).
And read our full write-up on this miracle Fanola shampoo!
9. And! A blue shampoo for darker hair colors that'll transform the brassy color back into the beautiful highlights you paid for months ago, gosh darn it.
It has over 11,000 positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "I was skeptical but now I’m a believer! My hair is naturally dark brown and bleaching always leaves it very brassy. I tried purple shampoo with no avail but this really seems to help tone down the orange. Now, it does not lighten of course but it really takes my hair to a more true honey-beige shade. As a plus, it makes my nails super white. Goes without saying that you should rinse the shower once done to avoid blue spots on white tile." —KH
Get it from Amazon for $10.70.
10. A pack of pimple patches for when you feel a zit (or ZITS) comin' on. Just apply over the bump and the patch will draw out sebum and reduce irritation like some type of skin sorcery. I mean, just look at these results. LOOK AT THEM!
They have over 39,000+ positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "Last night, I put these on a few acne problems (a small cyst, a whitehead, and a pimple). I just woke up and am writing this review in disbelief. THEY'RE FLAT! Gone! All of them! I could cry I’m so happy. The packaging is ideal because you can easily peel the stickers off without stretching them out or folding them back onto themselves. Do yourself and your complexion a huge favor! Have these on hand for a stubborn zit when you really need help. Make sure you apply them to completely clean and dry skin." —Caitlyn
Get a 40-pack from Amazon for $8.49.
11. A liquid eye paint packed with so much shimmer, your eyelids will be shining from sunrise to sunset. If this isn't magic in a tube...
It has 703 reviews and and a 4.5-star rating on Ilia.
Promising review: "Love the shimmer/shade/ease of application! No clumping and goes on smooth. Easy to blend as well." —Victoria P.
Get it from Ilia for $28 (available in eight shades).
12. A pair of tweezers with suuuuuper pointy tips that can do it all: Remove blackheads, ingrown hairs, splinters, teeny hairs, ticks, and whatever else your skin could possibly throw at you.
It has 6,500+ positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "I have all three tweezers and they by far are THE BEST TWEEZERS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED. From removing hair and blackheads, these tweezers definitely do the job. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone being that they have excellent grip on them as well. I have also found them very helpful in removing splinters and ticks as well. You will not go wrong making this purchase of well put together tweezers." —Larissa Wright
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
13. An all-natural de-frizzing set that comes with a smoothie cream, shampoo, and conditioner for thick and curly hair that'll reduce breakage and hydrate so your curls can live their best dang life, just like they should!
It has over 5,600 positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "This is some awesome stuff! I have been using it on my hair for months, and it's helped bring back and maintain moisture, as well as help to restore my natural curls! I decided to stop using texturizers on my short hair, and the Shea Moisture line is helping to restore and maintain my natural curl patterns! It allows me greater ease in detangling, wet and dry!
Get the three-piece set from Amazon for $42.99.
14. A Glossier Stretch Concealer made with elastic waxes move *with* your skin instead of caking on top of it.
It has over 2,200 reviews and a 4.2-star rating on Glossier!
Promising review: "This concealer makes me look like I got eight hours of sleep when I'm working on four. Where all other concealers have caked in the fine lines now appearing under my eyes — thanks, 30s — this stuff just glides over them and conceals them too. Total magic." —herhere
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in 12 shades).
15. A pretty in pink eyeshadow palette comparable to Huda Beauty's Rose Gold palette. It has 18 buttery shades, great staying power, and I can keep going on about how stunning this thing is!
It has over 3,800+ positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "I was definitely surprised with the pigmentation from this palette. I swatched them with a finger, one swipe, no primer. They're soft, easily blended and the color payoff is great. There is a lot of fallout though so I'd suggest you do your eyes first. Some of the foil-y shades are better applied with your finger than a brush. Much more affordable dupe for the Rose Gold palette from Huda Beauty." —K Alesandria
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
16. An anti-pollution and bronzing serum that creates a stunning bronze tint while also protecting your skin from nasty pollutants. All you have to do is mix with sunscreen, moisturizer, or serum, and your face will have a fresh, beautiful glow.
It has almost 1,100+ 4- and 5- star reviews on Sephora!
Promising review: "Let me start by saying that the skin on my face is as white as they come because I use Retin-A, which also makes me super sensitive. I picked this up on a whim at Sephora a few days ago because let's face it, it's summer and I'm sick of my face not matching my body. I mixed this with three drops of my vitamin C serum when applied. I am pleasantly surprised with this color. The rest of my body is medium tan with yellow undertones. This serum is fabulous at matching with the rest of my body. Perfect amount of yellow and red to really give my face that sun-kissed summer glow without looking muddy. I am so thrilled with this product!" —khgreer
17. A Maybelline concealer featuring a sponge-tip applicator to cover up dark spots with total ease. Really, the sponge does most of the work for you — you just have to dab, dab, dab, and you're done.
Promising review: “This product is fantastic. I really like the applicator because it makes the process so quick and clean. I only need to twist it three or four clicks to get enough product on the sponge tip, then I dot it on my dark circles and blend it in with a finger. It takes about 20 seconds to use this, and a little goes a long way.” —Kristin
Get it from Amazon for $5.41+ (available in 18 shades).
18. A hydrating moisturizer that seriously feels like you dumped your head into a bucket of soft, silky water — if that's even a thing. It's truly heaven-sent for overly dry, flaky skin.
Promising review: "Neutrogena Hydro Boost is nothing short of miraculous. I've never been more pleased with a facial moisturizer. I was impressed with how smoothly it went on and how it's completely invisible. Even better, my skin didn't feel tight or coated. Then the miracle: A couple of hours later, I looked in the mirror, and surprise, no dry, flaky skin. I assumed it just hadn't had time to get back to its dry condition, but this morning it still looks as smooth as it does in the summertime." —robynseggblue
Also! There are two kinds: A gel cream suitable for extra dry skin, and the water gel for moderately dry skin.
19. A matte lipstick set featuring six fabulous shades. The mix of soft pinks and deeper red-browns gives you the range to go subtle or big and bold. All of this for $12??????
It has over 7,600 positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "Moisturize lips before use for best results. I absolutely love the colors and the packaging. Long lasting formula, smudge-proof, smells like bubble gum, and easy application." —Kathy Marie
Get a set of six from Amazon for $11.88 (available in two color sets).
20. A popular translucent primer for instantly reducing the appearance of pores and ensuring your makeup lasts all day. It also protects your skin against pollution with help from antioxidants, vitamins A and E, and peptides.
It has 6,000+ 4- and 5-star reviews on Sephora!
Promising review: "I bought this originally just to try and conceal my pores around my nose. But I've become addicted to it! It works way better than I thought and expected it to! It made my foundation go on smooth and effortlessly as well as smoothing out my skin and keeping my makeup on all day! It works so well that I recently caught my grandmother sneaking into my bathroom to use it!" —YesItsTrista
Get it from Sephora for $14+ (available in three sizes).
21. A long-lasting eyeshadow primer that'll not only make sure your perfectly blended smokey eye stays in its place from sunrise to sunset, but bring out the pigments to deliver bold color.
It has 8,200+ positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "So good and so affordable! I compared swatches on my arm with the primer and without and it made a huge difference! The bottom two swatches are with primer, the top two are without. The eyeshadow was so much richer when used with the primer and I needed less eyeshadow to get a good color. More than worth the money. I'm officially converted to the primer life lol." —Anonymous
Get it from Amazon for $5.95 (available in five shades).
22. A tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 designed to provide you hydrating coverage for up to 12 hours *and* a dewy complexion. Yes to sun protection, WE LOVE.
It has over 2,400 4- and 5-star reviews on Sephora!
Promising review: "I love this tinted moisturizer! I've been on the hunt for a good one for a while. I tried Laura Mercier previously however it didn't really live up to the hype for me. This moisturizer goes on and spreads very smoothly with just your fingers and provides the perfect amount of light coverage (with the option to build it up if you want). The product spreads even better if you apply a primer first. It's perfect for the more minimal makeup routine I've adopted since quarantine began. I will definitely be repurchasing!" —KayLynn93
Get it from Sephora for $33 (available in 20 shades).
23. A self-tanning mousse to stock up *now* as the winter months approach and 12 hours of sunshine a day start to disappear. It's made with coffee seed extract, coconut, and pomegranate extract so it comes packed with antioxidants and goodness for your skin.
It has over 2,600 reviews and a 4.7-star rating on Bali Body!
Promising review: "I’ve never tried a self-tanner and I was nervous that I would end up being orange and streaky and this product was the exact opposite!! It left me with a beautiful golden tan and the application was so easy! I had my fiancé help me with my back and he loved how easy it was, along with it being streak free! 100% recommend!" —Nicole C.
Get it from Bali Body for $29.95.
24. A Fenty Beauty Stunna lip paint that lasts up to 12 hours so you can *kiss* constant touchups GOODBYE. Not to mention the color range on this collection is stunning, and Ri Ri knew what she was doing when she named these lip paints.
It has 4,800+ 4- and 5-star reviews on Sephora!
Promising review: "As a red lipstick enthusiast, I was really excited to try this. The shade of red is amazing, and I'm sure it would indeed look great on most skin tones. This lip color is not transfer-proof like other liquid lipsticks, but the staying power is incredible! I eat ramen and greasy foods a lot, and my lips still look great after eating. It's also very easy to remove, and it doesn't really dry my lips. I actually forget that I have it on. As for the applicator, it's a little strange so it may take you a few tries to get used to it. I can't wait for Fenty to release a dark red or a burgundy shade." —ShirleyMunoz
Get it from Sephora for $25 (available in nine shades).
25. A nail polish holder that simply slips on your finger and firmly holds the bottle so you can easily paint your nails. Just think, you could treat yourself to a mani/pedi in the car, or on a bus, or in the comfort of your own bed!
It has 15,200+ positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: "Great little device! I like to do my nails just before I go to bed so that I can lay my hands on top of the sheets and let them dry as I go to sleep. The problem is, I would try to hold the bottle between my raised knees, and it would slip and slide around. With Tweexy, I can do my nails anywhere, without having to squeeze the bottle between my knees, or needing to have a flat surface to keep it on. My tween daughter loves it, too!" —Suzy
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 21 colors).
26. An at-home eyebrow tint kit so you can achieve gorgeous, fuller-looking brows without having to leave the house. That's a win-win in my book!
It has 6,500+ positive reviews on Amazon, and that's *just* for one shade listing!
Promising review: "WHERE HAS THIS PRODUCT BEEN?! I’ve spent the past few years filling in my eyebrows daily. It’s been a battle to keep them looking full, but still natural and not over done. The entire process from opening the box until washing it off was about 15 minutes. Directions were super simple and easy to follow. The capsule opened easily and I was able to re-cap it for future use since I didn’t even use half. Mixed and applied well. I read other reviews that stated six minutes worked best so that’s what I did and it was perfect for my brows. I hope this last for at least a couple weeks but if not I will update." —Heather Lespinasse