1. The first thing you do when you meet someone is look them up on Facebook.
2. You have to pretend not to know things about people so they don't think you're creepy.
3. You can find ANYONE on Facebook.
4. You don't even need to know their name to find them.
5. Untagged photos are a legit thing to cry over.
6. This is your reaction when you find a profile set to public:
7. Your friends come to you when they need information on someone.
8. And you always, ALWAYS deliver.
9. You've found at least one legit celebrity profile.
10. You learn more about people from their profile than from talking to them.
11. And maybe, just MAYBE, you're a little bit proud of what you can accomplish with a name and a public profile.
But I'm not judging.
I'm right there with you.
Stalk on, my creepy brethren.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!