Response to How Italian Are You Really?:
I made my father take this quiz, who is an Italian immigrant, and he only got 36…
Response to 25 Questions Single People Have For Couples:
Because I don’t think this post is supposed to be taken too seriously, I’ll humor you.
1. The PDA you’re alluding to is basically dry-humping in public. I haven’t actually seen much of that anywhere before, nor have I ever been guilty of it. I don’t think when I’m holding hands or giving my SO a peck on the lips in the mall anyone is getting offended.
2. My SO and I talk about whatever comes to our minds. And sometimes we don’t talk. That’s the beauty of it. It’s comfortable and relaxed.
3. Usually if there is that odd photo of us kissing, it’s from a crappy Myspace-esque angle because one of us took it. And we both suck at it.
4. I still get plenty of alone time. Granted we are still very young and we don’t live together. But it’s nice. We also pride ourselves on being individuals. I do my thing. He does his.
5. Yes, I do know. And mostly because our “pet names” aren’t that cute in the first place. For example, I call him Puggy sometimes. Partly because I love pugs. Mostly because he snores like one.
6. We don’t. In fact, my mom told me an awesome story about when she first started dating my father. He reached for something on her plate at a restaurant and she stabbed him with a fork. Hilarious.
7. I don’t. Most of the time it’s my single friends asking me if my SO knows anyone that they could get to know.
8. Again this doesn’t really apply to me. But when we DO share a bed, we’re usually on opposite sides (he sweats).
9. We don’t. And no one has to. But some people do. This particular couple look like they just started high school…
10. I see people share much more stupid things on Facebook. But again this particular example seems to be from someone very young… I think I’m starting to see a pattern here.
11. Yes, it is. No, we don’t burst into flames. If you ever see that happen, maybe call an ambulance.
12. We don’t.
13. We don’t.
14. It is incredible. Experience and emotion build a connection that I’d rather have than rolling the dice with a stranger.
15. We usually don’t. But like a best friend that really likes something that you do- it’s fun to share the experience.
16. Again, this doesn’t really apply to me. But I tend to consider multiple people every time I make a big decision anyways. Family, friends, and yes- my boyfriend.
17. I don’t know. What’s the point of selfies?
18. Though I think arguments should be kept private, this sometimes happens. But then again- I have seen many weird things in public.
19. I can. And I do. Who are you basing these questions off of?
20. We don’t. Again, two teenagers. I think you need to collect some more data..
21. If he doesn’t have to shave, neither do I. Booya.
22. We carry on conversations… like normal?
23. We don’t. Usually it just comes up into conversation.
24. ….We don’t.
25. We haven’t done one. And no, unless it’s something cool. Like Calvin and Hobbes.
TL;DR, none of this stuff is necessary. But sometimes things change when you find someone and it just works.
Also maybe teenagers aren’t the best example to use. And this is coming from a young adult.
- kaylaperna ""Grand Theft Auto V" Is Banned In Sto..."
I went through that exact tunnel of lanterns in Niagara Falls during the Festival of Lights last year.
- kaylaperna "When 38 People Realized They Were "Th..."
- kaylaperna "What If Taylor Swift Had Gone A Diffe..."
- kaylaperna "Number Of New Voter Registrations In ..."
Also i just realized I posted the phrase “let it go” without any sort of Frozen joke. Curses.
I’m pretty sure the Frozen comment was a sarcastic joke, along the lines of “You literally just made billions let it go”. Anywho, I’m interested to see how this goes.