1. Tim Hortons
2. You know what real smarties, and rockets are.
4. You know ketchup chips are the best kind of chips.
5. You know poutine should be considered a food group.
6. This is called a toque, not a hat or a beanie.
7. Getting 1 foot of snow overnight is the norm.
8. You call this a chocolate bar, not a candy bar.
9. You call this a mickey.
10. And, you call this a 26.
11. You have Canadian Tire money EVERYWHERE in your house.
12. This is for fries, not for cleaning.
13. The metric ladder has been burned into our brains.
14. You call this pop, not soda.
15. Singing Michael Mitchell was a crucial part of Elementary school.
16. As a child, your parents would ALWAYS make you wear a snowsuit under your halloween costume.
17. It is not uncommon to see people in shorts when there is still snow on the ground.
I need some timmies now.