30 Things You May Want For Your Home Office Now That You're Working From Home
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A heavy duty power strip so you can plug in your phone, laptop, smart home devices, lamp, speaker...everything you need at once! No more running around the house to charge everything in different rooms due to a lack of outlets.
2. A weekly planner mouse pad that'll help you keep your daily tasks at top of mind during your busy day. This unique combination notepad and mouse pad has a slot for a pen and lined sections for each weekday, the weekend, and to jot some notes.
3. An elegant vase so you can keep some fake flowers on your desk — or leave the vase empty for an artistic touch.
4. A set of geometric wire decor guaranteed to add some fun detail to your desk and make it Instagram-worthy.
5. A waterproof desk pad that'll double as a mouse pad and a coaster to protect your desk or table from scratches and coffee cup rings.
6. An LED essential oil diffuser for making your work space smell delightful while you enjoy its beautiful holographic style.
7. A fluffy faux fur rug that'll give your chair or the floor by your desk a quick and glamorous makeover.
8. A unique framed mini art print to add a pop of color and some personality to your desk, table, or shelf.
9. A Himalayan salt lamp with a wood base and dimmer switch to give your home office some positive energy. Plus, you can never have too many cute light fixtures.
10. A set of four artificial succulents in little glass vases that'll add a touch of greenery to your space — even if there's a lack of sunlight.
11. A set of six cable clips so you can keep your charger cords organized and in sight. No more digging around and behind your desk to find them.
12. A memory foam seat cushion to provide you with tons of extra comfort while you're sitting at your desk all day. It's kinda hard to be productive when you're literally in pain.
13. An Echo Dot so Alexa can be your at-home assistant. She can set alarms and reminders for you, play your favorite songs while you work, and more.
14. A Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy to keep on your desk so you can have a little dance party with him when you need some cheering up.
15. A mesh desk organizer that'll help keep your desk clutter-free and set up for success. You can store folders and paperwork in the upper slots and fill the lower compartments with notebooks, push pins, sticky notes, and more so everything is there when you need it.
16. A set of mini macaron trinket boxes you can use to store small office supplies or even just for decor. These pretty little things will brighten up your space and your day.
17. An ergonomic wrist-rest set made of soft and breathable material to make all that typing more comfy for you.
18. A daily tear-off planner pad for an easy and aesthetically pleasing way to lay out everything from your daily water intake to meetings and tasks.
19. A standing desk converter that'll allow you to get out of your chair for a bit. Standing desks can help to relieve muscle tension, reduce stress, and increase productivity.
21. A desktop photo holder and planter to keep your loved ones nearby, even when you can't physically see them. Fill this decor piece with pictures of your family and friends and use the little planter section for a succulent, fake flowers, or even to store your pens and highlighters.
22. A pastel expanding file folder that'll help you organize your paperwork, mail, and other annoying papers that may be cluttering your work space.
23. And a desktop document holder with an adjustable clip to keep those ~extra~ important work papers in sight.
24. A pack of various sticky notes so you can easily mark a page in your notebook, leave yourself notes on your desk, etc. No more wasting time shuffling through everything to find where you wrote down the time of that meeting.
25. A box of rose gold binder clips, paper clips, and push pins for some stylish home office supplies that'll take your WFH ~aesthetic~ to the next level.
26. A super cute ergonomic mouse pad with wrist support so you can add some personality to your work space and also keep your hand and wrist as comfortable as possible.
27. A cell phone stand that'll allow you to keep your phone propped up and plugged in while you work so you can easily glance at messages, calls, etc.
28. A 12-pack of decorative cards with a wooden block stand to provide you with some daily inspiration and words of encouragement.
29. An LED desk lamp with a simple, clean design that provides five different color modes and seven brightness levels. It also has a built-in USB port, a tilt-able head, and a swivel so you can create a truly custom lighting experience that's easy on the eyes in low-light work areas.
30. And an under-desk foot rest to help you feel extra comfy while sitting for hours. It'll help take the pressure off your feet and lower back and assist in improving your posture.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.