30 Things That'll Make Daily Tasks Feel A Little (Or A Lot) Easier
Because there's no need for any extra stress, okay.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof eyeliner stamp so you can create the perfect cat-eye without having to redo your entire eye look about five times before finally getting those wings even.
3. A hair finishing stick made of natural plant-based ingredients that can help turn that slept-in bun into a perfectly presentable hairstyle in seconds.
4. Or an edge control gel that'll help lay edges and baby hairs for a sleek look without the flaking and residue.
5. A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
6. A weekly planner mouse pad that'll help you keep your daily tasks at top of mind during your busy day. This unique combination notepad and mouse pad has a slot for a pen and lined sections for each weekday, the weekend, and to jot some notes.
7. An Echo Dot so Alexa can tell you when your next appointment is, play your favorite song while you get ready, set alarms, and more.
8. A pack of two self-adhesive razor holders that'll make it easier to keep your razor separated from your partner's or roommate's and you won't have to worry about it constantly falling off the side of the tub.
9. Two pairs of stylish blue-light–blocking glasses, because they'll protect your eyes when you're sitting in front of a computer screen or staring at your phone and may help you avoid headaches and eyestrain.
10. A detangling brush that'll glide through hair and remove knots without making you cry in the process.
11. And an orange vanilla conditioning detangler spray made with vegan, plant-based ingredients to make after shower brushing a whole lot less painful and time-consuming.
12. A set of custom labels you can use to organize your refrigerator, pantry, or any space you want! With this beautiful system in place, you won't have to worry about your family or roommates constantly putting stuff in the wrong spot.
13. A makeup-erasing cloth so you don't have to spend forever scrubbing your face off and and irritating your skin at night.
14. A set of bedsheet fasteners, because no one likes to wake up in the morning and realize their entire fitted sheet is now bunched up in the corner of their bed. Now, making your bed in the morning will be a breeze.
15. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner (with over 11,000 5-star reviews!) so you won't smell a yucky, rotting aroma every time you go to do the dishes. This is a much simpler and effective way to make sure your sink is actually clean.
16. A set of silicone face mask brushes to make applying your nightly face masks WAY less of a mess.
17. A walnut scrubber sponge for an eco-friendly upgrade from your gross old sponges. It's designed to conquer tough cleaning jobs on dishes, countertops, and more. Plus, it's hypoallergenic and plant-based (meaning it doesn't contain toxins).
18. A bracelet fastening tool that'll help you deck yourself out in your fave accessories without almost breaking them or having to run around the house trying to find someone to help you.
19. A nail polish holder so you can paint your nails in peace, without accidentally knocking the bottle over on the floor or trying to hold it between your legs.
20. A nontoxic enzyme-based spot cleaner that'll really come in handy for those who can't seem to get through a single meal without getting something on their shirt (ahem, me). This will help you remove those annoying stains and keep your clothes looking sharp.
21. A clip-on colander designed to fit most round pots, pans, and bowls to make preparing dinner a little quicker, easier, and more convenient. Plus, it's a lot less bulky when it comes to washing and storing.
22. A silk-lined beanie with an elastic band that makes it super comfy for laying in bed or working from home, but still cute enough to wear out of the house. It'll help protect your curls and coils on those days when you just... can't.
23. A container of Tide Pods that act as a detergent, stain remover, and color protector in one convenient lil package. It'll be SO much easier to just pop one of these in the washer instead of measuring out messy liquid detergent.
24. A chic marble charging pad, because we all have those moments when you realize you set your phone NEXT TO the charger, instead of plugging it in — and now it's dead.😩 With this, your phone will conveniently charge when you set it down, without the annoying cord. Plus, it'll look really pretty on your desk or bedside table.
25. An under-cabinet jar opener because struggling to open a jar of jam for 10 minutes before finally giving up and deciding to ask your roommate for help is just not fun. This clever V-grip can be used for jars and bottles of all sizes.
26. A Home Chef meal subscription so you can have oven-ready meals (they also offer protein packs) to take the thought out of dinner when you're strapped for time and have no idea how you'll be able to feed yourself that day. This allows you to have a filling, home cooked meal without having to look up the recipe, go to the store, prep the food, etc.
27. A multipurpose cleaner formulated with natural, plant-based ingredients — perfect for anyone sick of breathing in those harsh chemical scents every time you clean the house. Use it to boost your laundry detergent, get out stains on clothes and carpets, tidy surfaces, and more. It'll have your home looking and smelling lovely.
28. A hairbrush cleaning tool, because if you're anything like me, that hairbrush becomes filled with hair QUICK and it's always something you either forget about or don't feel like dealing with until it's looking pretty gross. This will make cleaning out your brushes *much* easier.
29. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp you can stamp in to make sure your toilet bowl stays clean. It'll give the bowl a little wash every time your toilet flushes — without using that gross toilet brush.
30. And a highly rated microfiber hair towel that is honestly the best one I've ever used. It's thick, soft, easy to use, and stays in place — perfect for keeping your hair out of your way and letting it dry without the heat.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.