We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sunrise simulation alarm clock that'll get you out of bed in a more pleasant way than your phone, which will probably make you less tempted to press snooze over and over again. An earlier start means more daylight to enjoy!
2. Or a sleek mirrored digital alarm clock with USB ports that'll look way better on your nightstand than a typical alarm clock — AND it can charge your devices while you sleep so you don't have to wait around the house for your phone to charge.
Promising review: "Love love love this clock... sleek and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle. It will definitely wake you up however it will not scare the B-Jesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $19.59+ (available in seven colors).
3. A daily tear-off planner pad for an easy and aesthetically pleasing way to lay out everything from your daily water intake to appointments and tasks, that way you don't have to waste time figuring out what needs to be done next. You can just simply plan your day in the morning and accomplish what you need to get done before the sun goes down.
4. A picnic set with a cooler compartment, detachable bottle holder, fleece blanket, plates, and cutlery so you can enjoy a lovely fall picnic. I mean, what's better than eating snacks and sipping wine with a loved one while surrounded by colorful leaves and fresh air? 😍🍂
5. An Echo Dot so Alexa can tell you when your next appointment is, play some motivational music, set alarms, and let you know the exact time the sun will start to set. That way you can maximize your time and plan your day accordingly, thanks to your new personal assistant.
6. A backpack basket ideal for apple picking or weekend trips to the farmer's market. You can fill it full of goodies without having to rush home due to an aching shoulder caused by an overflowing tote bag.
7. A tub of heavy-duty cleaning wipes to help you quickly and easily clean up grease, oil, dirt, ink, makeup, food, and more on pretty much any surface. No need to waste a chunk of valuable sunlight hunting down the mop, broom, and cleaning sprays.
8. Tarte Shape Tape concealer for the ultimate one-and-done beauty product to make any pimples, under-eye bags, or scars go bye-bye in seconds. No more digging through your makeup bag to find four different products — this is all you need before running out of the house to enjoy your day.
9. A bottle of Jergens wet skin lotion, because you can apply it while your skin is still wet, before you even step out of the shower. It saves a few minutes and will lock in the hydration your skin needs — and we all know how important that is once the wind starts getting colder and harsher.
10. A pair of cozy alpaca wool socks perfect for fall hikes or just keeping your toes warm in general. Wear these with your fave boots and you'll be snug and comfy all day.
11. A honeycomb drawer organizer that'll organize your socks and underwear and make it MUCH quicker and easier to find those warm socks in the morning, as opposed to wasting time digging through drawers and hampers to find the match.
12. Leaf Scoops to make cleaning up the yard WAY more easy and...dare I say...fun? Now you can get those outdoor chores done faster so you can spend more time lounging in the hammock.
13. Or a large garden dustpan for anyone with an excessive leaf problem in their yard as soon as fall rolls around. Thanks to its wide-mouth funnel design, your yard will be spotless in no time.
14. A detangling brush that'll glide through hair and remove knots gently and easily so you're not spending valuable daylight ripping tangles out of your hair. We've got places to go and sun to see!
15. Or a slouchy beanie if you want to skip brushing your hair that day altogether. This will keep your head warm and be a great finishing touch to your casual fall 'fit.
16. A Home Chef meal subscription so you can have oven-ready meals that take the thought out of lunch or dinner — allowing you more time for a stroll around the neighborhood or drinking some tea on the porch. You can have a filling, home cooked meal, minus the hassle of looking up a recipe, prepping the food, etc.
17. A weather resistant bistro dining set perfect for your backyard or balcony so you can soak up as much sun as possible. Use it while working from home, eating breakfast, talking on the phone, and more.
18. A tube of Black Girl Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to shield your skin from the sun and provide moisture, without the annoying white residue that is usually left behind. Even if we do have less time in the sun, we still need to be protected from it!
19. A thick sweatshirt with a satin-lined hood for anyone who loves to wear a hood on their fall outings, but worries about their hair getting frizzy. The high-grade satin helps promote moisture retention in your hair and protects it against breakage.
20. Or an ultra-cozy faux-shearling pullover with pockets and a lapel collar so you can feel like you're wrapped up in a blanket on chilly days while still looking cute, of course.
21. Some motorized custom shades for anyone tired of wrestling with the strings on your blinds. At the touch of a button, you will have the sunlight pouring into your room — and you won't even have to get out of bed. Hello, vitamin D!
22. A pair of waterproof Columbia hiking boots that are more than a worthy investment for anyone who loves to hike, especially this time of year. Not only are they cute and available in tons of colors, but they'll also keep your feet dry, supported, and stable on slippery terrain.
23. A waterproof eyeliner stamp so you can create the perfect cat-eye without having to redo your entire eye look about five times before finally getting those wings even. You've got fall shenanigans to attend, you don't have time for all that.
24. A gas fire pit table that'll give your deck or patio a modern look. Your yard is bound to be the new ~hot~ spot for all of your friends and family, especially if s'mores are on the menu!
25. Or a portable campfire so you can enjoy some relaxing warmth outdoors, even if you're nowhere near a fire pit. Just place the disc on a nonflammable surface, light it with a match, and use the lid to put out the flame. It can burn for over three hours!
26. A lemon-eucalyptus spray so you can stay outside as long as possible without getting eaten up by those pesky mosquitoes.
27. And a bug bite suction tool just in case you do happen to get a bug bite, this will relieve it in seconds! It works to remove insect venom, saliva, and other irritants that get left under the skin.
28. A very cool hanging swing you'll want to spend all your time in once it's installed on your back patio. Can you just imagine how amazing sipping warm cider and reading a good book in this thing would be??
29. Or a more affordable macrame hammock swing to really complete the shabby chic vibe you've been trying to achieve. Install it in the corner of your backyard or on the porch and it's sure to be your new favorite spot for reading, meditating, sipping coffee, and more.
Promising review: "Bought one of these...and then bought two more. I have these hanging in my living room, and they are perfect. You can hang them from a single hook or from two separate hooks. The quality is fantastic and the price was great. I'm pretty sure this is the same quality as the swings that cost almost double the price. Go for it. You won't regret it. These are great." —Emily
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.