We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A peel-and-stick faux ceramic tile backsplash so you can accent your home in that classic tiled look, with a fraction of the effort (and money).
2. A polished bamboo wall hook mount for a convenient and super cute place to throw your jacket, hat, scarf, or bag when you walk in the door.
4. A vibrant shower curtain with suited men playing saxophones that's sure to ~jazz~ up your bathroom.
6. Some glossy marble contact paper to transform a countertop or DIY almost any hard surface that needs an upgrade.
7. A branch-adorned two-piece duvet cover and pillow sham set that'll give your bedroom or guest room a beautiful woodsy feel.
8. A fluffy faux fur throw, because who wouldn't want to cuddle up in one of these during movie night?! Plus, it'll make a very luxe accent to your chair, couch, or bed.
9. A petite tabletop fireplace (or candle holder) to add a bit of warmth to your sitting area. Just add some fuel and you have your own lil' indoor campfire.
10. A very fashionable Oliver Gal canvas print for you to hang on your wall and feel like you're having ~breakfast at Tiffany's~ every morning.
11. A rustic wall shelf organizer so everything you need is in sight when you're ready to walk out the door, without being an eyesore spread across your countertop.
13. A dotted vase so you can keep fresh flowers (or fake ones) right by your bed or use them as an artistic focal point on your dining table.
16. A pack of two velvet throw pillow covers with a pom-pom trim that are luxe, stylish, and available in tons of great colors.
18. Some adorable removable wallpaper to brighten up any wall or corner. How can you not feel happy surrounded by this ~peachy~ print?
19. A gold tray with a mirrored bottom you can use to display your perfumes, jewelry, or other trinkets in a very classy way.
20. A fluffy white comforter, because no matter what bedroom aesthetic you're going for, this will make it feel clean and sophisticated.
21. A decorative window film that'll give you some privacy and let a little rainbow light shine into your home.
22. A unique framed mini art print to add a pop of color and some personality to your desk, table, or shelf.
23. A five-tier corner shelf perfect for holding anything from books to picture frames to toiletries.
24. A pack of invisible bookshelves for bookworms who need a cute and clever way to store their growing collection of novels, biographies, and self-help books.
25. A buttery-smooth sateen bedsheet with two matching pillowcases that'll give your regular old bed that five-star hotel feel.
26. A can of Colorshot spray paint so you can make your furniture and decor match perfectly with a fun and easy DIY project. Plus, the formula has a propellant derived from sugar cane instead of petroleum, so you don't have to feel guilty about using it!
27. A set of satin pillowcases, because they'll look gorgeous on your bed *and* they're a game-changer for improving breakage, tangles, and frizz. Who doesn't love a twofer?!
28. A set of three clear, stackable containers perfect for pretty hair pins and other small accessories that are worthy of being on a display on your vanity.
29. An LED essential oil diffuser for making your room smell delightful while you enjoy its beautiful holographic style.
30. A leaning ladder perfect for creatively storing blankets, scarves, and more, while still looking chic and decorative.
32. A Himalayan salt lamp with a wood base and dimmer switch to give your room some positive energy. Plus, you can never have too many cute light fixtures.
33. A set of four artificial succulents in little glass vases that'll add a touch of greenery to your room — even in corners of your house that lack sunlight.
37. An elegant bar cart to keep your finest wines and champagnes on display. It can also make a great display for flower vases and other trinkets.
38. A lovely epicure box filled with handmade items from around the world. It comes with two stemless wine glasses, a wood cheese board, a cheese knife, and a mini handwoven basket. Use these items to serve your guests or just keep them on display in your kitchen.
39. And a gorgeous marble desk so even your workspace can look like a Pinterest photo. #WorkFromHomeGoals.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.