34 Products For Anyone Who Needs Help In The Organization Department
It's time to get your life in order — and these products are here to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Stackable bins to help whip your fridge, pantry, or junk drawer into shape. These allow you to give small items a home and still be able to keep everything visible.
2. And a set of custom labels you can use to organize your refrigerator or pantry. These will ensure your fridge always looks tidy, it'll be much easier to put groceries away, and you won't have to worry about rummaging through every shelf trying to remember where you put the ranch dressing.
3. A dual-sided hanging organizer for sorting all of your small possessions, like hair accessories, tights, or beauty products.
4. A set of interlocking bins to finally get those junk drawers organized — you'll probably be amazed at what's been hiding in there! The bins can be arranged any way you like and can work in many places, such as your desk, kitchen, or bathroom.
5. Or a set of sleek translucent drawer organizers to sort anything from makeup products to office supplies to toiletries. It looks visually appealing and makes it easy to see all of your items quickly.
6. A Simple Elephant agenda with undated pages so you can start, stop, and pick up again whenever you need to. It has tools for you to visualize your goals, organize your thoughts, and really decide what you want to focus on, especially heading into 2022 (like...what??).
7. Or a daily tear-off planner pad for an easy (and pretty) way to lay out everything from your daily water intake to appointments and tasks, that way you don't have to waste time figuring out what needs to be done next and you don't forget anything important.
8. A two-pack of clear shelf dividers you won't even notice are there, yet will make a HUGE difference to your shelves. Use them to divide folded sweaters, pants, towels, books, and more for a much tidier look.
9. A hanging T-shirt organizer so you can keep your cherished collection of band tees neatly rolled and visible, as opposed to crammed in a messy drawer that you can never get closed.
The Roll Keeper is a small Etsy shop based in Kelso, Washington.
Promising review: "I’ve been looking for a way to store my T-shirts and save space and this is exactly what I need. It’s great quality and I will most likely be ordering another one soon!" —SueAlex Wright
10. Clear drop-front shoeboxes to make your impressive sneaker collection look neat and tidy while still being able to easily see and access every pair. Bonus points if you arrange them by brand (like me) or by color.
I kept putting off buying these shoeboxes because they are definitely a pricier route if you have a lot of shoes. But I decided to go for it and purchase the boxes in chunks — it's hands down the best purchase I've made all year! Living in a small NYC apartment, I could never find a way to store all of my sneakers in a way that wasn't damaging or wouldn't have them be out of sight (then I would honestly never wear them). After trying tons of different racks over the years, this is the first option that I've ever been 100% satisfied with. It looks great, even in my small bedroom, I can see and access all of my sneakers, and the boxes are extremely sturdy. I am obsessed with my shoe wall.
And you can read my full review of the drop-front shoe boxes for more details!
Promising review: "My boyfriend and I are real shoppers, from clothes to household items and most importantly SNEAKERS! We have run into a problem with shoeboxes breaking from the weight of stacking them and these drop-front shoeboxes...well they are our best buy EVER! They stack perfectly, they don't lean, they inner lock with each other so they don't slide off. They are durable, clear fronts make it easy to see our sneakers, and just an amazing product. We have purchased about 100 of these and are ordering more! I am in LOVE with these drop-front shoeboxes and I tell everyone about them." —SneakerheadMinda
11. A three-tier storage cart that can hold anything that needs sorting, from beauty products to craft supplies to your hundreds of coffee mugs that no longer fit in the cabinets.
Promising review: "This is so cute and helpful! Add some magnetic cups on the side for extra storage and organization if you want! I use it for organizing my bathroom so I don't hear 'Mommy, where's the toothpaste?' And 'Hey, we need toilet paper' when we have 10 more rolls LOL!" —Leslie brewster
Get it from Amazon for $36.96.
12. An under-the-sink organizer with sliding drawers so you can take advantage of that vertical space that is normally wasting away. Say goodbye to the struggle of digging through the mess under the sink in order to find the replacement hand soap.
Promising review: "I recently moved into a new place with woefully little bathroom storage. Cue this Amazon purchase. I assembled this baby by myself in under five minutes, no exaggeration. I swept everything out of the cabinet, slid the drawer set in, and started organizing. Ten minutes later, everything from the 'before' picture fit, PLUS entire Costco packages of toilet paper, makeup wipes, and tampons. This is an organizational dream, and easily my best purchase of the year!" —Wallis
Get it from Amazon for $29.97 (available in five colors).
13. A cheerful expanding file folder that'll help you organize your mail, bills, and other annoying papers that always seem to end up in piles on the counter. This way you actually know where an important document is when you need it.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this! I've always been the type of person to have a different folder for each subject in school, and to buy new folders every semester because they accumulate wear and tear by the end of the term. But it became too annoying to have to switch out notebooks and folders every day depending on what classes I had. It also increased the likelihood that I'd forget a folder for a particular class, so I gave this a try. After four months of continuous use, it's held up really well! It holds everything that I need and it is always by my side. It actually still looks somewhat new. I got compliments on it because it's cute and a great organizational tool." —KaleSensei
Get it from Amazon for $7.88+ (available in 12 colors).
14. A clear wall-mounted mail sorter with key hooks so you won't misplace your keys or lose any timely bills. The hooks can also be a great place to store your masks.
I bought this mail sorter after being tired of having nowhere to put my mail and masks in my shared apartment. I love that I can finally stop throwing them on my desk or counter! The clear acrylic style not only looks nice, but it also gives me a peak at what's inside, making it easier to see if there's anything important I'm forgetting about (I try to keep anything important in the front). The sleek and simple design is also great because it can blend in to pretty much any decor style you have, without being an eyesore. And if you don't like the clear look, there are color options as well.
Promising review: "It's the perfect size for our keys and sunglasses. I LOVE the clear look, almost like everything is floating; people don't even notice it until you point it out — to me that's the best organization tool out there!!" —Angela M
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in nine colors).
15. A spice drawer liner to allow you to see your many spices at a glance instead of digging through the cupboard and pulling things out in order to find the basil.
Promising review: "We just moved into a new home, and I needed a way to store spices in a drawer. This product is exactly what I was looking for. It fits beautifully in my drawer, but I love that the strips can be cut for a custom fit. I shopped around for other in-drawer spice organizers, but I would have had to purchase separate jars and transfer the spices. No thanks. This product works with the jars and containers just as they come from the store — no need to purchase special jars. It holds large and small round jars, square containers, and oversized spices. The quality is outstanding. I'm very happy with my purchase!" —EPD611
Get a 10-ft. roll from Amazon for $16.99 (available in two colors).
16. An electronics accessory organizer made of waterproof nylon to keep your phone cords, camera batteries, and SD cards untangled, undamaged, and easy to find.
Promising review: "I bought this because I'm about to go on a couple of trips and I wanted a way to organize my headphones and chargers and make them easy to find. This organizer seems to be really well-made, it has several spots for charger cords and headphones, and also a zipper pouch for smaller things. I put some headphones and chargers in there, and still have a few slots to spare. I think this is going to be really helpful for traveling and keeping all my stuff untangled and in one spot." —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in 11 colors).
17. A pack of velvet hangers so you can fit more into your closet and not worry about all of your shirts sliding off right after you just finished putting your laundry away.
18. A set of drawer organizers that'll keep your bras, undies, tights, and socks in sight so you can easily find what you need in the morning.
The set includes four bins: one with six cells for scarves and tights, eight square cells for underwear, seven wide cells for bras, and 24 small cells for socks.
Promising review: "I love these things, they’re so versatile. I have them all over: drawers, closet shelves, cabinets. I use them for more than just underwear too. I use them for dry art supplies in open shelves and just about anywhere else I need to organize." —Kindle Mac
Get it from Amazon for $15.87 (available in seven colors).