We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of high-waisted biker shorts (which have pockets!!) that are perfect for everything from workouts to lounging around the house to avoiding thigh chafing under dresses.
2. A 32-oz. Nalgene water bottle to help you remember to stay hydrated — it's so important! I seriously wouldn't drink half as much water if I didn't faithfully fill up one of these up every day.
3. A pair of super soft high-waisted undies, because who needs pants when you could spend your day at home in these!
4. A hypoallergenic microfiber bed sheet set that comes with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases to give your bed that 5-star hotel feel.
5. And a set of bedsheet fasteners, because no one likes to wake up in the morning and realize their entire fitted sheet is now bunched up in the corner of their bed.
6. A TubShroom to prevent annoying blockage. Just place it in your drain and let it catch all of your hair before it gets caught in the pipes.
7. A set of Reebok face masks that are soft, breathable, and ideal for taking on the heat or working out. They also have a filter pocket and are machine-washable.
8. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream that'll really come in ~handy~ to repair painful blisters and cracked skin after all that hand washing!
9. A hand-poured soy candle inspired by the city of Charleston so your senses can take a little vacay — while in the comfort of your living room. The candle comes in a cute mini mason jar and has notes of currant, white tea, and florals.
10. A set of drawer organizers to keep your socks paired and your favorite undergarments in sight so you can quickly find what you need in the morning.
11. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription so you can have fresh coffee delivered to your door every few weeks. You'll get to try new brews from all around the world — a coffee lover's dream!
12. A scalp massager that can help with blood flow and assist in removing any product residue that may be hiding on your scalp.
13. A Rapid Slicer tool to make food prep wayyyy faster — it helps to hold all those awkwardly shaped foods in place (like tomatoes, grapes, etc.) so you can swiftly chop 'em up.
Rapid Slicer is a small business founded by couple Rob and Cindy Fox.
Promising review: "I love this slicer! I rarely write reviews, but this literally changed my life. I have fibromyalgia and have trouble gripping things. I also have a host of tiny scars on my hands from cutting myself instead of the vegetables. I am stunned by how easy this is to use, and the protection it gives my hands! And it's low-tech! And it cleans easily! I'm still having trouble believing that a $13 product is doing so much to make my life easier and more painless." —Theresa
Get it from The Grommet for $12.95.
14. A foot file so you can scrape off the dead skin and callouses to make your feet soft and smooth again.
15. A tube of Black Girl Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to use daily that'll protect skin from the sun and provide moisture, without the annoying white residue that is usually left behind.
16. A cult-favorite Aztec Secret Indian healing mask made with 100% calcium bentonite clay that'll work magic to deep clean your pores and help fight acne and blemishes. Not only do people love it to treat their face, but customers have also found success using it on their hair, on their feet, and in the bath! We stan versatility.
17. A popular Always Pan that'll look nice and ~aesthetic~ in your kitchen, help you cook TONS of yummy meals, and be much easier to clean than your old, worn pots and pans. And speaking of which, this baby was designed to replace eight (!!!) traditional pieces of cookware. An icon.
Not only is this pan extremely pretty, it's also versatile! I am far from a chef (pasta is pretty much my go-to), but all of the different functions of this encourages me to try more things. And my favorite feature is probably how easy it is to clean! Whether I'm cooking eggs, chicken, veggies, or whatever, the cleanup is always quick and easy. I never have to leave it to soak for hours or struggle to scrape food off of it. It just wipes clean with a sponge every time! And for someone who doesn't have a dishwasher, an easy after-dinner cleanup means a lot to me. Most of my other pots and pans are old and cheap, but now that I have this I hardly need to use anything else.
Our Place is a POC-owned business based in Los Angeles. All of their boxes are packaged with biodegradable and recyclable materials, and the Always Pan is made in a female-owned factory in China.
Promising review: "This is by far the best pan I have ever purchased. I have been looking for a good skillet but within a year it's in the trash. Not only is this pan easy to clean, it's a nonstick pan, and you can even use it to steam vegetables. I leave it on my stove top. It maybe pricey but it's worth every penny." —Margaret M.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in eight colors).
Check out our Always Pan review to read more about why our team loves it so much.
18. A Billie razor subscription so you don't have to worry about reusing your old, dull razor over and over again because you keep forgetting to buy a new one.
19. A set of six cable clips that'll keep your charger cords organized and in sight, so you don't have to dig behind your bed or on the side of your desk to find them.
20. A tube of Glossier's Balm Dotcom to soften and repair chapped lips with a combination of castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin, while leaving the perfect hint of color and/or shine (depending on which flavor you go with).
21. A hair finishing stick made of natural plant-based ingredients that can help turn that slept-in bun into a perfectly presentable hairstyle in seconds.
22. Or an edge control gel that'll help lay edges and baby hairs for a sleek look without the flaking and residue.
23. A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
24. A memory foam seat cushion, because it'll provide you with tons of extra comfort while you're sitting at your desk all day. It's kinda hard to be productive when you're literally in pain.
25. An essential oil stick that can help you combat migraines and tension headaches right away. Apply it onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck and you'll actually be able to get through the rest of the day.
26. A super absorbent, anti-frizz microfiber hair towel to cut your hair-drying time in half, without adding extra heat damage. It'll also keep your hair securely up and out of the way while you brush your teeth, do your makeup, etc.
27. Or a microfiber towel pillow cover for those who prefer to wash their hair before bed, but don't want your pillow getting soaked. It's super absorbent, has a waterproof lining, and it's gentle on all skin and hair types.
28. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that'll make your favorite cups and mugs look brand new again, so you'll actually want to use them without being grossed out.
29. A bottle of Jergens wet skin lotion perfect for lazy people, because you can apply it while your skin is still wet, before you even step out of the shower. It saves a few minutes and will lock in the hydration your skin needs.
31. A bottle of nail and cuticle care oil that uses a natural blend of jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E to soften your cuticles and strengthen your nails.
32. Tarte Shape Tape concealer for the ultimate one-and-done beauty product to make any pimples, under-eye bags, or scars go bye-bye in seconds. No more digging through your makeup bag to find four different products, this is all you need!
34. A Brevite camera bag because it's lightweight, stylish, and engineered with padding that'll keep your camera and other electronics safe and secure. Plus, it has handy pockets for your laptop, passport, extra clothes, and more.
Each backpack includes specific spots for an up to 16-inch Macbook laptop, a full frame DSLR camera, up to three lenses, a 70–200mm lens or drone, plus extra clothes, a passport, a tripod, water bottles, and SD cards.
Brevite is a family-owned small biz based in Brooklyn, NY.
Promising review: "I've always wanted a photography bag to put all my gear that doesn't look like the regular bulky photography bag. This is it! The Runner is discreet, super light and I can fit my X-T3 camera with a lens on, two additional lens and my compact X100F. But the most important feature to me is the laptop sleeve where I can put my 16" Macbook Pro. Great quality bag with durable materials. Love it." —Lauriane M.
Get it from Brevite for $129 (available in 10 colors).
35. A Burst Sonic electric toothbrush to get that smile shining brighter than ever before, without making your hand cramp from all the scrubbing.
This toothbrush has 33,000 sonic vibrations that make brushing SO much less of a chore. It has a two minute timer that even notifies you every 30 seconds so you know when to move to another section of your mouth. Plus, it has a one-month battery life! The toothbrush comes with a USB wall adapter, USB charging base, a travel case, and every 90 days you will be billed $7 for a replacement brush head (you can cancel any time).
Promising review: "My teeth have never felt so clean from just a sonic oral care toothbrush. I’ve been using this toothbrush for a few weeks now and I could already see a huge difference. My teeth are visibly whiter. I’d recommend Burst to anyone. My teeth feel like I just went to the dentist for a cleaning!" —Tori
Get it from Burst Oral Care for $69.99+ (originally $89.98+; available in three colors).
36. An air purifier with a true HEPA filter designed to help capture 99.97% of airborne particles from your room. 😱 Once it sucks up that pet dander, lint, dust, and more, it'll be a (literal) ~breath of fresh air.~
The filter should be replaced every six months.
Promising review: "We wanted a HEPA filter to reduce allergens in our home. Decided to try the 3M model as we use their HVAC filters. Really happy with this unit. It has three speeds and cleans the air in a room pretty fast. The lowest speed produces a 'white noise' that's quiet enough to use at night while sleeping. It's fairly large and has some heft to it, so it's not cheap and flimsy." —Jewelshine
Get it from Filtrete on Amazon for $143.78 (comes with two replacement filters).
37. A Home Chef meal subscription so you can have oven-ready meals (they also offer protein packs) to take the thought out of dinner when you're strapped for time. This allows you to have a filling, home cooked meal without having to look up the recipe, go to the store, prep the food, etc.
Each shipment includes portioned and labeled ingredients with estimated cooking and prep times. They currently ship to 98% of the US and you can check availability by entering your zip code.
Get it from Home Chef for $6.99+ per serving.
Use our exclusive promo code BUZZFEEDHC30 for $30 off your order!
38. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush to assist you in getting the perfect blowout in *half* the time.
39. A subscription to NordVPN (Virtual Private Network), which is an "encrypted tunnel" that can protect your internet data, such as entering your credit card info, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you're in a secure environment.
The application works on Windows, macOS, and Linux, and has apps for iOS, Android, and Android TV. It also has encrypted proxy extensions for Chrome and Firefox. With a subscription, you can secure up to six devices.
Get it from NordVPN for $3.30+/month (available in three different plans).