1. A pair of high-waisted biker shorts (which have pockets!!) that are perfect for everything from workouts to lounging around the house to avoiding thigh chafing under dresses.
2. A 32 oz. Nalgene water bottle to help you remember to stay hydrated — it's so important! I seriously wouldn't drink half as much water if I didn't faithfully fill up one of these up every day.
3. A single-serve coffee maker so you can save some time and money on Starbucks runs — plus, it won't take up too much counter space.
4. A pair of super soft high-waist undies, because who needs pants when you could spend your day at home in these!
5. A hypoallergenic microfiber bed sheet set that comes with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases to give your bed that 5-star hotel feel.
6. And a set of bedsheet fasteners, because no one likes to wake up in the morning and realize their entire fitted sheet is now bunched up in the corner of their bed.
7. A TubShroom to prevent annoying blockage. Just place it in your drain and let it catch all of your hair before it gets caught in the pipes.
8. A set of Reebok face masks that are soft, breathable, and ideal for taking on the heat or working out. They also have a filter pocket and are machine-washable.
10. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream that'll really come in ~handy~ to repair painful blisters and cracked skin after all that hand washing!
11. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner so you won't smell a yucky, rotting aroma every time you go to do the dishes.
12. A hand-poured soy candle inspired by the city of Charleston so your senses can take a little vacay — while in the comfort of your living room. The candle comes in a cute mini mason jar and has notes of currant, white tea, and florals.
13. A set of drawer organizers to keep your socks paired and your favorite undergarments in sight so you can quickly find what you need in the morning.
14. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription so you can have fresh coffee delivered to your door every few weeks. You'll get to try new brews from all around the world — a coffee lover's dream!
15. A scalp massager that can help with blood flow and assist in removing any product residue that may be hiding on your scalp.
16. A foot file so you can scrape off the dead skin and callouses to make your feet soft and smooth again.
17. A tube of Black Girl Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to use daily that'll protect skin from the sun and provide moisture, without the annoying white residue that is usually left behind.
18. A cult-favorite Aztec Secret Indian healing mask made with 100% calcium bentonite clay that'll work magic to deep clean your pores and help fight acne and blemishes. Not only do people love it to treat their face, but customers have also found success using it on their hair, on their feet, and in the bath! We stan versatility.
19. A Billie razor subscription so you don't have to worry about reusing your old, dull razor over and over again because you keep forgetting to buy a new one.
20. A set of six cable clips so you can keep your charger cords organized and in sight, so you don't have to dig behind your bed or on the side of your desk to find them.
21. A tube of Glossier's Balm Dotcom to soften and repair chapped lips with a combination of castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin, while leaving the perfect hint of color and/or shine (depending on which flavor you go with).
22. A hair-finishing stick that's made of natural plant ingredients and can help turn that slept-in bun into a perfectly presentable hairstyle in seconds.
23. A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
24. A memory foam seat cushion for providing you with tons of extra comfort while you're sitting at your desk all day or driving for a long period of time.
25. An essential oil stick that can help you combat migraines and tension headaches right away. Apply it onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck and you'll actually be able to get through the rest of the day.
26. A super absorbent, anti-frizz microfiber hair towel to cut your hair-drying time in half, without adding extra heat damage. It'll also keep your hair securely up and out of the way while you brush your teeth, do your makeup, etc.
27. Or a microfiber towel pillow cover for those who prefer to wash their hair before bed, but don't want your pillow getting soaked. It's super absorbent, has a waterproof lining, and it's gentle on all skin and hair types.
28. A sleek monitor stand that'll upgrade your at-home work station by increasing your desk space and giving you an extra shelf for storage.
29. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush to assist you in getting the perfect blowout in *half* the time.
30. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that'll make your favorite cups and mugs look brand new again, so you'll actually want to use them without being grossed out.
31. A bottle of Jergens wet skin lotion perfect for lazy people, because you can apply it while your skin is still wet, before you even step out of the shower. It saves a few minutes and will lock in the hydration your skin needs.
33. A waterproof eyeliner stamp so you can create the perfect cat eye without having to redo your entire eye look about five times before finally getting those wings even.
34. A bottle of nail and cuticle care oil that uses a natural blend of jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E to soften your cuticles and strengthen your nails.
35. Tarte Shape Tape concealer for the ultimate one-and-done beauty product to make any pimples, under-eye bags, or scars go bye-bye in seconds. No more digging through your makeup bag to find four different products, this is all you need!
36. Elizavecca's collagen protein treatment for damaged, over-processed locks — it can be used on all hair textures to help restore it back to a healthier state.
37. A set of ceiling fan chain pulls, because it's always annoying when you just want to turn on the light, but you end up turning on the fan, and then you have to pull it three more times to get it to shut off.
38. A set of silicone face mask brushes to make applying your nightly face masks WAY less of a mess.
39. And a pack of reusable mop pads that'll fit on your Swiffer, because they are better for the environment, more cost-efficient, and many reviewers say that they actually work better than the disposable pads!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.