28 Products That'll Probably Make A Difference In Your Day-To-Day
Allow these useful things to make your day a lil' bit better.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sunrise simulation alarm clock that'll get you out of bed in a more pleasant way than your annoying phone alarm — which will hopefully make you less tempted to press snooze over and over again. 🌞
2. A set of six cable clips so you can keep your charger cords organized and in sight, so you don't have to dig behind your bed or on the side of your desk to find them.
3. A hair-finishing stick that's made of natural plant ingredients and can help turn that slept-in bun into a perfectly presentable hairstyle in seconds.
4. A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
5. A set of clothing dividers, because they'll save you time and energy on digging through your entire closet just to find that one jacket that was hiding all the way in the back the entire time.
6. A mouse pad that'll help you keep your daily tasks at top of mind during your busy work day. This unique combination notepad and mouse pad has a space for a pen and has different categories you can fill in so you know what to tackle each day.
7. A Simple Elephant agenda with undated pages and tools for you to visualize your goals, organize your thoughts, and really decide what you want to focus on. Now you won't have to stress about double-booking yourself or accidentally missing deadlines.
8. A Nalgene water bottle to carry with you all day so you stay hydrated. It has a wide mouth opening so you can easily fill it with ice.
9. An Echo Dot so Alexa can tell you when your next appointment is, play your favorite song while you get ready, set alarms, and more.
10. A memory foam seat cushion to provide you with tons of extra comfort while you're sitting at your desk all day. It's kinda hard to be productive when you're literally in pain.
11. A Billie razor subscription so you don't have to worry about reusing your old, dull razor over and over again because you keep forgetting to buy a new one.
12. Two pairs of stylish blue-light glasses, because they'll protect your eyes when you're sitting in front of a computer screen or staring at your phone and may help you avoid headaches and eyestrain.
13. A waterproof eyeliner stamp so you can create the perfect cat eye without having to redo your entire eye look about five times before finally getting those wings even.
14. A detangling brush that'll glide through hair and remove knots without making you cry in the process.
15. A bottle of Jergens wet skin lotion, because you can apply it while your skin is still wet, *before you even step out of the shower*, which saves a few minutes and will lock in the hydration your skin needs.
16. A backseat purse-holder so your bag doesn't keep spilling on the car floor every day on your way to work.
17. A Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush to get that smile shining brighter than ever before, without making your hand cramp from all the scrubbing.
18. A wrinkle-release spray for mornings when you really don't have time to iron, but the only shirt that matches your shoes is all crumbled up in the back of your drawer.
19. A makeup-erasing cloth so you don't have to spend forever scrubbing your face off and and irritating your skin at night.
20. A super absorbent, anti-frizz microfiber hair towel to cut your hair-drying time in half, without adding extra heat damage. It'll also keep your hair securely up and out of the way while you brush your teeth, do your makeup, etc.
21. An essential oil stick that can help you combat migraines and tension headaches right away. Apply it onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck and you'll actually be able to get through the rest of the day.
22. A set of drawer organizers to keep your socks paired and your favorite undergarments in sight so you can quickly find what you need in the morning.
23. A NYX setting spray that'll keep your face hydrated while helping your makeup stay in place all day long.
24. A set of bedsheet fasteners, because no one likes to wake up in the morning and realize their entire fitted sheet is now bunched up in the corner of their bed.
25. A pair of silicone grips that'll help stop your glasses from sliding down your nose all day. And if you ever feel like your glasses are digging into your temples, these should make them more comfy too.
26. A bottle of melatonin sleep gummies, made with L-theanine and botanicals like chamomile and lemon Balm, that can assist with getting a better, more restful night of sleep.
27. A Foreo Luna silicone vibrating face cleanser that can almost magically remove 99.5% of dirt, oil, residue, and dead skin cells. It's also waterproof so you can keep it in the shower and use it daily to guarantee those pores are getting clean.
28. And a 52-week guided gratitude journal so you can take some time in the morning to put yourself in a happy, grateful mindset.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.