We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rust stain remover that'll get rid of the unappealing rust that's holding your bathroom back from being #goals.
3. A carpet and upholstery stain remover for finally getting rid of that big wine stain in the middle of your living room carpet.
4. A nontoxic leather cleaner and conditioner you can use to help remove dirt, oil, tough stains, and grime from your furniture, car seats, and even your leather accessories.
5. A pack of velvet hangers so you can fit more into your closet and not worry about all of your shirts sliding off right after you just finished putting your laundry away.
6. A pumice cleaning stone you will want to keep your bathroom clean of hard water stains and other buildup — no one enjoys sitting on a yucky toilet.
7. Or a pack of toilet fizzing bombs, which are basically bath bombs for your toilet. Just drop one in, swish the water around with a toilet brush, wait about five minutes, then scrub and flush.
Juniperseed Merc is a woman-owned business based in Colorado. The founder is a teacher and mother who makes most of the product herself, offering a variety of earth-friendly cleaning and beauty products.
Promising review: "Love the size and action these generate in the toilet. The fuzzies are extremely hefty and of good quality. I will certainly be buying more." —Aundrey
8. A heavy-duty grout cleaner to help you remove product residue, dirt, and stains from your ceramic or porcelain tile floor.
9. A set of drawer organizers that'll keep your bras, undies, tights, and socks in sight so you can easily find what you need in the morning.
The set includes four bins: one with six cells for scarves and tights, eight square cells for underwear, seven wide cells for bras, and 24 small cells for socks.
Promising review: "I love these things, they’re so versatile. I have them all over: drawers, closet shelves, cabinets. I use them for more than just underwear too. I use them for dry art supplies in open shelves and just about anywhere else I need to organize." —Kindle Mac
Get it from Amazon for $15.87 (available in seven colors).
10. A hard water stain-remover so your faucet can be truly spotless for pretty much the first time ever.
11. A food container lid organizer because that messy drawer or cabinet makes it basically impossible to find the lid you need on the first try. This will make them all visible and easily accessible. You don't have to live in chaos!
12. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tabs to remove all the grime from inside your machine and stop it from having any weird smells and hidden residue.
13. A septic-safe jetted tub system cleaner so you can get the junk out of your tub and actually be able to have a nice, relaxing bubble bath.
14. A drain snake clog remover covered in tiny hooks to grab all of the hair and build-up that's been stopping your sink or tub from draining properly. It's tough, yet flexible so you can get down in there and yank out all the grossness. No more standing in a puddle of dirty water during your shower!
16. A large woven storage basket perfect for tucking away items like throw blankets or things that tend to look messy, like toys and games.
17. A pack of stainless-steel wipes to keep your kitchen appliances shining (in the words of Bad Gal Riri) ~bright like a diamond~.
18. A bathroom organizer that can hold your toiletries, hair products, hand towel, phone, and more. It can help you get all of that stuff off the counter and I can almost guarantee it will make your whole get-ready process more seamless.
19. A bottle of wood polish and conditioner to transform your old, worn-down furniture into a dazzling new focal point of your room.
20. An under-the-sink organizer with sliding drawers so you can take advantage of that vertical space that is normally wasting away. Say goodbye to the struggle of digging through the mess under the sink in order to find the replacement hand soap.
Promising review: "I recently moved into a new place with woefully little bathroom storage. Cue this Amazon purchase. I assembled this baby by myself in under five minutes, no exaggeration. I swept everything out of the cabinet, slid the drawer set in, and started organizing. Ten minutes later, everything from the 'before' picture fit, PLUS entire Costco packages of toilet paper, makeup wipes, and tampons. This is an organizational dream, and easily my best purchase of the year!" —Wallis
Get it from Amazon for $30.97 (available in five colors).
21. A multipurpose cleaner formulated with natural, plant-based ingredients. Use it to boost your laundry detergent, get out stains on clothes and carpets, tidy surfaces, and more. It'll have your home looking *and* smelling lovely.
22. Stackable bins to help whip your fridge, pantry, or junk drawer into shape. These allow you to give small items a home and still be able to keep everything visible.
23. And a set of custom labels you can use to organize your refrigerator or pantry. These will ensure your fridge always looks tidy, it'll be much easier to put groceries away, and you won't have to worry about rummaging through every shelf trying to remember where you put the ranch dressing.
24. A magnetic laundry room organizer set so you have a designated spot for dryer sheets and lint instead of leaving them in piles on top of the dryer.
25. A set of interlocking bins to finally get those junk drawers organized — you'll probably be amazed at what's been hiding in there! The bins can be arranged any way you like and can work in many places, such as your desk, kitchen, or bathroom.
26. Or a set of sleek translucent drawer organizers to sort anything from makeup products to office supplies to toiletries. It looks visually appealing and makes it easy to see all of your items quickly.
27. A set of geometric stacking trays for those paper clips and pushpins that always end up scattered everywhere. These stylish dishes can also be used as jewelry trays to store small earrings and rings.
28. A spice drawer liner to allow you to see your many spices at a glance instead of digging through the cupboard and pulling things out in order to find the basil.
Promising review: "We just moved into a new home, and I needed a way to store spices in a drawer. This product is exactly what I was looking for. It fits beautifully in my drawer, but I love that the strips can be cut for a custom fit. I shopped around for other in-drawer spice organizers, but I would have had to purchase separate jars and transfer the spices. No thanks. This product works with the jars and containers just as they come from the store — no need to purchase special jars. It holds large and small round jars, square containers, and oversized spices. The quality is outstanding. I'm very happy with my purchase!" —EPD611
Get a 10-ft. roll from Amazon for $13.60 (available in two colors).
29. A two-pack of clear shelf dividers you won't even notice are there, yet will make a HUGE difference to your shelves. Use them to divide folded sweaters, pants, towels, books, and more for a much tidier look.
30. An oven scrub so you can get rid of the gross crispies and baked-on spills that may or may not have been accumulating since you moved in.
Cleaning Studio is an Etsy shop based in Fairfield, Connecticut that specializes in cleaning products.
Promising review: "Finally tackled the rings on our stove top with this scrub and a reusable paper towel (as I was worried about using a scourer on an easily scratched surface) and the rings came right off! These are those 'oh, crap, the pot boiled over' rings that I ignored that lead to my stove top looking a bit crusty. The oven scrub ate them right off and left my oven and stove top looking great." —Jessie Bono