35 Problem-Solving Items For The Annoying Little Issues You Pretend Don't Exist
Because you don't have to live with deodorant marks on your shirt or foggy glasses.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A spackle kit for small hole repairs so you can quickly patch up all those nail holes before your lease ends and ensure you get that deposit back. 💰
2. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches formulated with hydrocolloid dressing, tea tree oil, calendula oil, and cica to suck the gunk right out of your zits and help them fade away overnight.
3. An aromatherapy migraine stick — it can help you combat migraines and tension headaches right away. Apply it to your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck and you'll actually be able to get through the rest of the day.
4. Or an acupressure device that'll apply pressure to the LI4 point on your hand in order to provide tension and headache relief throughout the day.
5. A colorful beaded face mask chain so you can easily take your mask on and off when going into a store or restaurant, without misplacing it or struggling to dig it out of the bottom of your bag.
6. A jewelry-cleaning stick that'll restore your bling and have it looking like it did when it was first purchased.
7. A streak-free anti-fog spray, because it's incredibly annoying when your mask is causing your glasses to keep fogging up repeatedly while you're out running errands.
8. A bottle of Bio-Oil to help make scars and marks vanish before your eyes. It's formulated with vitamins A and E, chamomile, sunflower, and lavender oils for an anti-inflammatory combination that works for all skin types.
9. A foot file so you can scrape off the dead skin and calluses that keep getting caught on your socks and make your feet soft and smooth again.
10. A insulated soundproofing strip to stick to the outer rims of your door and muffle the distracting noises coming from your family when you're trying to work from home.
11. An odor-eliminating Pet House candle that'll freshen up your home when your pup is a littleeee over do for their bath. This will help knock out that "wet dog" smell until you have a chance to get your doggo clean.
12. And a pet urine stain–removing spray to eliminate both the smell and the spots left behind when your pet has yet another accident.
13. A set of lace bands that'll protect your thighs from the pains of chafing when you want to wear a skirt and not have painful welts form on your inner thighs.
14. A set of three drill brushes so you can remove any of that hard-to-clean grossness that's caked up on your stove, grill, shower, or floor.
15. A tube of Black Girl Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to use daily that'll protect skin from the sun and provide moisture, without the annoying white residue that is usually left behind.
17. A Burst Sonic electric toothbrush so your smile can shine brighter than ever before, without making your hand cramp from all the scrubbing.
18. A steel citronella garden torch to keep the mosquitos away when you're trying to enjoy a relaxing evening in your backyard or on your porch. Getting a million itchy bug bites will definitely kill the vibe.
19. A self-adhesive door draft stopper to block the cold air that is invading your space and ruining your perfectly cozy evening. It can also help to keep out sound, light, and pests.
20. A lightweight bralette so you can have comfort and support without an annoying underwire poking you. It's available in 12 neutral colors and they even have a "find your shade" tool to help you find your skin tone match. No more settling for a "nude" bra that isn't actually nude at all.
21. A bottle of Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo mist for anyone who hates to leave the gym with super-sweaty hair. Just spritz this after your workout and it'll use a combo of white-bamboo extract and silica to help absorb oil and refresh your hair.
22. A mold and mildew remover, because those tubs and showers can get gross within the blink of an eye. Just apply the gel on the surface, let it sit for seven to eight hours, and rinse it off — no scrubbing required!
23. A pair of adjustable elastic laces to turn your sneakers into convenient slip-ons without ruining their look. Plus, you won't have to worry about the laces coming untied while you're out for a jog.
24. Double cereal dispensers helpful for kids (and adults) to get the perfect serving of cereal. It'll keep the cereal fresh, it looks super chic, and it will get those bulky boxes out of your pantry.
25. A tongue scraper guaranteed to remove grossness from your tongue that you didn't even realize was there.
26. A pair of fragrance- and chemical-free odor eliminators you can stick right into your shoes chilling by the door to avoid any smelly aromas.
27. Some wart-removing pads to finally get rid of those annoying, itchy, and sometimes painful warts on your hands or feet. You don't deserve to live in discomfort, and these will help!
28. A septic-safe jetted tub system cleaner so you can get the junk out of your tub and actually be able to have a nice, relaxing bubble bath. There can be plenty of dirt and dead skin cells hiding in those jets and they have no business sticking around. Simply run your water, pour in some cleaner, and start your jets.
29. A pack of deodorant remover sponges, because no one likes when you're wearing a cute black top and you try your hardest not to get any deodorant on it and then SOMEHOW those white streaks still appear.
30. A multi-compartment cable and electronics organizing case to keep your phone cords, camera batteries, and SD cards untangled, undamaged, and easy to find.
31. A set of extra-large wool dryer balls that'll help your laundry dry 25% faster and feel much softer so you don't always feel the need to run everything through the dryer more than once.
32. A pack of LED dimming sheets to dim 50–80% of light (and can be layered for increased dimming) so the little dot of light coming from your TV or computer doesn't get in the way of your beauty rest.
33. A cute crop sweatshirt with a satin-lined hood for anyone who loves to wear a hood, but worries about their hair getting frizzy. The high-grade satin helps promote moisture retention in your hair and protects it against breakage.
34. A sleep sound machine to drowned out the noise of your upstairs neighbors moving around at 2 a.m.
35. And a microwave pasta maker that'll make it super easy to enjoy a yummy pasta dinner when you just don't have the energy to boil the water, stir the pasta, and do all those extra steps. Dinner will be served in a fraction of the time (and energy).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.