34 Pieces Of Clothing Under $30 So You Can Revamp Your Spring Wardrobe
From flowy dresses to comfy tops, your closet is about to get a spring makeover — without spending a fortune.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A sweatshirt dress perfect for looking cute and feeling comfy on those days that are not blazing hot, but not cold either. Ahhh, the joys of spring.
2. A sexy chic tie-front top you'll be tying and styling a million different ways all spring. Pair it with everything from a printed skirt to high-waisted shorts to jeans and you'll look smokin' every time!
3. A pair of high-waisted biker shorts (which have pockets!!) that are perfect for everything from workouts on warm days to lounging around the house to avoiding thigh chafing under your cute spring dresses.
4. A stretchy velvet cami you can layer under a stylish leather jacket or wear on its own depending on the weather.
5. A wildflower graphic tee if all you care about lately is making sure your plants are thriving. If that's not a ~spring mood~ then idk what is.
7. A high-waisted miniskirt to celebrate the fact that it's no longer freezing outside and your legs can finally enjoy the sunshine.
8. A pair of chic paper bag waist pants so fabulous you'll probably want them in multiple colors so you can wear them all the time. They'll pair perfectly with your fave frilly top or style-up your go-to solid shirt.
9. A sleeveless wide-leg jumpsuit because it'll feel like you're wearing pajamas all day, but with some cute mules or sneakers, you'll look totally on-point.
10. A mesh top to spice up your typical daily attire (aka that drawer full of graphic T-shirts). Pair it with jeans for a casual look or a skirt for dressier occasions.
11. A solid crewneck sweatshirt you can wear for chilly morning jogs, while working from home, or for a cute park date — the limit does not exist.
12. A casual wrap-style slit dress with a tie waist belt for feeling sassy, but still super comfy. It comes in plenty of fun colors and prints so you can add whatever you're lacking to your spring wardrobe — glitter, solid colors, floral print, etc.
13. A ruffled printed tunic — it'll be your new go-to top for all of your outings with friends thanks to it's soft, lightweight feel, flowy silhouette, and the fact that it's super easy to dress up or down.
15. A long-sleeve knit crop top for days when it's warm enough to show a little skin, but still breezy enough to have something on your arms.
16. A casual midi dress with adjustable straps and an elasticized waist that'll make you feel like you're on vacation every time you wear it.
17. A soft T-shirt dress so you have a go-to piece for working, relaxing, hanging out, and more — there are a million ways to style this wardrobe staple.
18. A printed midi skirt and tank set you can quickly throw on with some sandals and just know that you look bomb. It's comfy, trendy, and perfect for sunny days — which is my fave combination.
19. A pair of high-waisted joggers, because honestly who has time for jeans anymore? Whether you're enjoying the spring weather outside or avoiding allergies inside, these joggers will keep you looking stylish and com-fort-a-ble.
20. A simple maxi dress that's soft, stretchy, and begging you to style with your best floppy sun hat.
21. Or this very similar maxi dress in plus sizes — it's the perfect mix of comfy and classy. It'll be easy to pack for all future trips, easy to style for pretty much any occasion, and easy to throw on if you're just relaxing at home.
22. A floral sheer chiffon cardigan for the perfect addition to an otherwise plain outfit. This'll give pretty much any look that ~springtime vibe~.
23. A T-shirt dress with a frill hem perfect for anyone who prefers black over pastels, no matter what season it is. Just add any cute shoes and hoop earrings and you're good to go.
24. A floral hi-low skirt so you can pull off that ~boho chic~ vibe you've been obsessed with ever since you decided to follow Anthropologie on Instagram.
25. A comfy V-neck dress perfect for warm days when you just want to throw on something cute and easy breezy.
26. A mesh and gold glitter dress so you can serve up some serious Coachella vibes on those spring days that feel so hot, you might as well be dancing on the desert.
27. A twisted peplum top that doubles as a cute top for happy hour and a cute top for business meetings.
28. A pink pocket dress with a relaxed fit that'll look SO good paired with a sheer duster and platform sandals.
29. An off-the-shoulder dress with a scallop hem you'll want for all future vacations, weddings, dates... pretty much anytime you want to look nice on a warm day, this will be your go-to.
30. A pair of polka dot paper bag waisted pants that'll look absolutely adorable with pretty much any top and shoes. You can finally shake things up from your typical black leggings.
31. A tulle skirt for a fabulously photo-worthy style moment. Whether you pair this fun wardrobe piece with heels or sneakers and a tee, you'll be sure to turn heads.
33. A pair of elegant, flowy wide-leg pants that could totally pass for a skirt — they're dressy enough for your next special occasion, but still comfy enough to wear around the house.
34. And a mixed-print maxi dress — I mean who doesn't love a dress that's so long, you don't have to cross your legs when you sit. Amiright? On top of that, the prints are super fun and it has hidden pockets. You can't go wrong.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.