We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Beautifully Bamboo tea to give you something to cozy up and sip on. While it warms you up, it's also packed with ingredients that are meant to support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
2. The Hair Love book by Matthew A. Cherry — yes, the inspo behind the Oscar-winning short film about a dad learning to do his daughter's naturally curly hair — will be a charming hit for kids.
3. A Black History tote bag so you can show off your pride in our resistance and agency. The bag features a Civil Rights–inspired button design, including the faces and words of icons like Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Davis, Malcolm X, and more.
4. A vegan liquid matte lipstick by The Lip Bar in their best-selling shade "Bawse Lady" so you can rock a bold color, feel confident as heck, and not have to worry about your lips feeling dry or flakey.
5. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r hydrating foundation, because this grapeseed oil and sodium hyaluronate formula will give you a moisturized, natural-looking, smooth finish.
6. Mo Knows Hair Curl Restoring Treatment formulated with quinoa protein, mongongo oil, and mango butter to restore moisture-protein balance to textured hair, resulting in more defined and elastic curls.
7. An innovative hair gel that'll give you soft, luscious, crunch-free curls while providing soft-to-medium hold.
8. U-lace shoelaces (yep, from Shark Tank!) that'll stretch and stick inside your shoes so you only ever have to lace up once.
9. Etched stackable rings by linguaNigra to give you a simple standout accessory you'll want to find extra reasons to wave "hi" and "bye" to show off. They're made with sterling silver and plated with 22-karat gold.
11. A crystal-infused Goddess Mist crafted with witch hazel and lavender essential oil that you can use to spray your body for some good scents and good vibes.
12. A tie dye ruched midi dress from Lilly's Kloset with a front tie for you to absolute kill it in your next Instagram outfit post.
13. Cee Cee's Closet head wraps in funky fab prints that'll brighten up your look and also save you on those days when you don't feel like doing your hair but you do want to look bomb.
14. Mint Condition Tingling Scalp Conditioner by Taraji P. Henson's new haircare brand to help nourish your scalp and promote hair growth. The bottle top is designed with three prongs to help you pour the conditioner and massage it into your scalp at the same time.
15. Leave-in conditioner from Tracee Ellis Ross' PATTERN haircare brand to moisturize and define curls. It's meant to add an extra layer of hydration to wet hair directly after a wash.
16. A black and white leopard print Victor Glemaud skirt that'll be fun, stylish, and comfortable to wear, no matter what the occasion.
18. A Pat McGrath Labs LUST: Mini MatteTrance Lipstick Trio because what's a makeup bag without products by the MOTHER of makeup? These tiny lippies will help you try out three colors so you can find the one that'll really keep you ~entranced~.
19. Dazzling crystal-embellished stockings by the d.bleu.dazzled brand, because making a sparkly statement with hosiery is just the level of extra you should aspire to. These glitzy stockings are available in an inclusive set of nude shades!
20. Golde Matcha Turmeric Tonic for Skin Glow + Metabolism to mix into your smoothies, water, or milk. The wellness packet is filled with ingredients meant to help prevent inflammation, illuminate the skin, and assist with regulating your metabolism.
22. Beauty Bakerie's Blending Egg sponges that'll help you beat your face and ensure you get an eggs-traordinary blend!
24. Fenty Beauty's Gloss Bomb lip gloss in one of its newest shades, Chocolit, to keep your lips poppin' — and by that, we do mean moisturized and sparkly.
25. Mented Cosmetics Everyday Eyeshadow Palette full of warm browns that'll give all the melanated makeup-lovers the perfect no-makeup makeup looks and the perfect glam beats all in one palette.
26. A copy of Unashamed: Musings of a Fat, Black Muslim by Leah Vernon guaranteed to make you cry, laugh, and gasp out loud as she shares her raw personal journey of overcoming discrimination, abuse, and more to become a successful model, writer, influencer, and body-positive activist.
27. An Ace Beautè eyeshadow palette with 15 highly pigmented matte and metallic shades that'll convince you to try all new makeup looks and color combinations.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.