We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Beautifully Bamboo tea to give you something to cozy up and sip on this winter. While it warms you up, it's also packed with ingredients that are meant to support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
2. A vegan liquid matte lipstick by The Lip Bar in their best-selling shade "Bawse Lady" so you can rock a bold color, feel confident as heck, and not have to worry about your lips feeling dry or flakey.
3. The Hair Love book by Matthew A. Cherry — yes, the inspo behind the Oscar-winning short film about a dad learning to do his daughter's naturally curly hair — will be a charming hit for kids at home, in school, at daycare, and wherever else.
4. A Black History tote bag so you can show off your pride in our resistance and agency. The bag features a Civil Rights–inspired button design, including the faces and words of icons like Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Davis, Malcolm X, and more.
5. A "Sister Friends" mug by African-American Expressions that'll make you smile and remind you of your own sister circle every time you take a sip. This will make a great mug for you but it'll also be a sweet gift for the rest of your squad.
6. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r hydrating foundation, because as we know, when the winds get colder our skin tends to get drier and this grapeseed oil and sodium hyaluronate formula will give you a moisturized, natural-looking, smooth finish.
7. The Honey Pot's refreshing panty spray so your "downstairs" area can feel calm and fresh throughout the day. The brand's products are all plant-based without any sulfate, parabens, or artificial fragrances.
8. Mo Knows Hair Curl Restoring Treatment formulated with quinoa protein, mongongo oil, and mango butter to restore moisture-protein balance to textured hair, resulting in more defined and elastic curls.
9. A wool beanie from the Pyer Moss x Reebok collection so you can keep your head warm and still look like a total trendsetter.
10. An innovative hair gel that'll give you soft, luscious, crunch-free curls while providing soft-to-medium hold.
11. U-lace shoelaces (yep, from Shark Tank!) that'll stretch and stick inside your shoes so you only ever have to lace up once.
12. Etched stackable rings by linguaNigra to give you a simple standout accessory you'll want to find extra reasons to wave "hi" and "bye" to show off. They're made with sterling silver and plated with 22-karat gold.
13. A pair of Savage x Fenty leopard leggings that are just as cute and sassy as they are comfy.
14. A crystal-infused Goddess Mist crafted with witch hazel and lavender essential oil that you can use to spray your body for some good scents and good vibes.
15. A colorblock maxi dress from Lilly's Kloset that's all about pleats, fun, and you killing it at the next event you attend.
16. Cee Cee's Closet head wraps in funky fab prints that'll brighten up your look and also save you on those days when you don't feel like doing your hair but you still want to look bomb.
17. Mint Condition Tingling Scalp Conditioner by Taraji P. Henson's new haircare brand to help nourish your scalp and promote hair growth. The bottle top is designed with three prongs to help you pour the conditioner and massage it into your scalp at the same time.
18. Mented Cosmetics brown lipstick that'll be a perfect nude tone for some and a lovely deep pop of color for others!
19. Leave-in conditioner from Tracee Ellis Ross' PATTERN haircare brand to moisturize and define curls. It's meant to add an extra layer of hydration to wet hair directly after a wash.
20. Swirly Curly hairpins to express yourself with a bold style statement in a literal snap.
21. A vibrant Victor Glemaud long-sleeve dress that'll be fun, stylish, and comfortable to wear. Style it with sneakers and a denim jacket for a casual look or dress it up with heels for a date night.
22. The cult-favorite Hanifa sweater maxi dress that's bound to make you stand out wherever you wear it. There's nothing like looking drop-dead gorgeous and not having to freeze to death to do it. Yay sweater dresses!
23. A Pat McGrath Labs LUST: Mini MatteTrance Lipstick Trio because what's a makeup bag without products by the MOTHER of makeup? These tiny lippies will help you try out three colors so you can find the one that'll really keep you ~entranced~.
24. Dazzling crystal-embellished stockings by the d.bleu.dazzled brand, because making a sparkly statement with hosiery is just the level of extra you should aspire to. These glitzy stockings are available in an inclusive set of nude shades!
25. Golde Matcha Turmeric Tonic for Skin Glow + Metabolism to mix into your smoothies, water, or milk. The wellness packet is filled with ingredients meant to help prevent inflammation, illuminate the skin, and assist with regulating your metabolism.
26. Butta Skin gel facial cleanser that'll gently cleanse your face, douse it with moisture, and preserve your skin's natural pH balance.
27. Iya Foods Jollof Rice Pilaf Seasoning to help you spice up your at-home menu. The seasoning is made with all-natural ingredients and can be used to make dishes other than rice, including cauliflower Jollof and InstantPot jambalaya.
28. A Nubian Skin bralette you can lounge around the house in or comfortably layer under tops.
29. Beauty Bakerie's Blending Egg sponges that'll help you beat your face and ensure you get an eggs-traordinary blend!
30. An Adorned by Chi graphic tee to let everyone know you're a proud melanin mermaid. 🌊🐚🧜🏽♀️
31. Girl + Hair shampoo designed specifically for loving on your hair while it's in a protective hairstyle. This'll ensure that your style is actually, ya' know, PROTECTING so your hair is nice and healthy when it's time to take it down.
32. Fenty Beauty's Gloss Bomb lip gloss in one of its newest shades, Chocolit, to keep your lips poppin' — and by that, we do mean moisturized and sparkly.
33. Mented Cosmetics Everyday Eyeshadow Palette full of warm browns that'll give all the melanated makeup-lovers the perfect no-makeup makeup looks and the perfect glam beats all in one palette.
34. A copy of Unashamed: Musings of a Fat, Black Muslim by Leah Vernon guaranteed to make you cry, laugh, and gasp out loud as she shares her raw personal journey of overcoming discrimination, abuse, and more to become a successful model, writer, influencer, and body-positive activist.
35. A vibrant shower curtain by African-American Expressions with suited men playing saxophones to ~jazz~ up your bathroom decor.
36. Anti-scratch newborn mittens by Darlying & Co to prevent the precious wittle babies from sucking their thumbs, biting their nails, or accidentally marring their faces with their nails.
37. An Ace Beautè eyeshadow palette with 15 highly pigmented matte and metallic shades that'll convince you to try all new makeup looks and color combinations.
38. Partake Crunchy Cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your wellness goals. The cookies are vegan, free of top allergens, and they're gluten-free!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.