24 Home Products From Amazon That TikTok Users Love
If you don't have a toothpaste dispenser and a cloud-shaped key holder in your house, then let me tell you, you're missing out.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A toothpaste dispenser that holds the whole family's toothbrushes, toothpaste, and cups so you can keep everything clean, ready to go, and off the bathroom counter.
2. A soap dispenser and sponge caddy, because no one likes doing the dishes, but this makes it a little bit quicker, easier, and fun TBH.
3. A cereal dispenser perfect for kids (and adults) to get the perfect serving of cereal. It helps keep the cereal fresh and it looks super chic too.
4. A TubShroom to prevent annoying blockage in your tub. Just place it in your drain and let it catch all of your hair before it gets caught in the pipes.
5. A handy outlet shelf for setting down any small bathroom necessities, such as your face cream, shaver, hairspray, or whatever you need that won't quite fit in the medicine cabinet.
6. A sleek mirrored digital alarm clock with USB ports that'll look way better on your nightstand than a typical alarm clock and plus it can charge your devices while you sleep.
7. A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
8. A pet hair roller sure to amaze you with how much hair it picks up from your carpet and furniture. Furry friends are the best, but a couch full of fur is not.
9. A pack of clear glass straws that come with four bent, four straight, and two cleaning brushes so you can be environmentally conscious, while also serving up a very aesthetically pleasing beverage.
10. A two-pack of clear shelf dividers you won't even notice are there, yet they'll make a HUGE difference to your shelves. Use them to divide folded sweaters, pants, towels, books, and more for a much tidier look.
11. A pack of eco-friendly sponge cloths for cleaning up spills and messes over and over again. They're highly absorbent and once they get dirty, you can just stick them in the dishwasher and they're good to go.
12. An LED touch lamp equipped with four USB charging ports and three brightness levels — whether you need some light for reading, or you just need somewhere convenient to plug in your phone, this will be your new bedside bestie. Just give the top a tap to turn it on, off, or make it brighter.
13. An adorable magnetic cloud-shaped key holder to ensure you don't lose your keys anymore. Just put this by the door and you'll look forward to sticking your keys to it when you walk in.
14. A set of silicone ice cube trays with lids, helpful for stacking and avoiding spillage. Get ready to throw those old plastic ones away because the flexibly of these makes it much easier to get the ice out.
15. A pack of artificial vines for adding a touch of lovely greenery to your space. No plant parent skills required.
16. A waterproof notepad to keep in the shower, because let's face it, that's where some of our most genius ideas strike! It has suctions to stick to the wall and a pencil holder as well.
17. An electric lighter that's rechargeable, portable, and windproof. It has a flexible neck, making it helpful for lighting everything from candles to gas stoves.
18. A gorge heart-shaped mirror to help bring your Barbie Dream House fantasies to life. It's two-sided and has a 360-degree swivel, making it perfect for doing makeup, trying on accessories, and more.
19. Multipurpose silicone mats you can use for tons of things — grabbing hot dishes, storing hot hair tools, getting a grip on hard-to-open jars, etc. They're definitely a household must-have.
20. A standing desk riser guaranteed to take your WFH station ~up a notch~. It's easily adjustable for your preferred height and it has plenty of room for a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, and more.
21. A pack of two self-adhesive razor holders that'll make it easier to keep your razor separated from your partner's or roommate's and you won't have to worry about it constantly falling off the side of the tub.
22. An indoor s'more maker so the family can enjoy delicious gooey s'mores on a cold, rainy or snowy day. Use the electric flameless heater to roast the marshmallows and keep the graham crackers and chocolate ready to go in the side compartments. It even comes with two little roasting forks.
23. A bag sealer to keep your opened bags of chips and cereal nice and fresh. Just press and slide the sealer slowly across the bag to create an airtight seal using heat. It also has a little knife attached to help you open bags up again.
24. And a cotton weighted blanket that'll feel like a warm, comforting hug at night. Some say they can even help with stress and anxiety.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.