We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A keychain bracelet with a card holder so they can keep their keys, ID, and cash handy and easily accessible. This stylish bracelet is much cuter than a basic lanyard.
2. A pack of 45 velvet hair scrunchies, because they're trendy, great for throwing their hair up in a messy bun, and make fun wrist accessories. Plus, this pack will supply them with one to match every outfit.
3. A tube of Glossier's Balm Dotcom — a winter must-have — to help them soften and repair chapped lips with a combination of castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin, while leaving the perfect hint of color and/or shine (depending on the flavor).
4. A pair of AirPods Pro (2nd generation) because there's a good chance the teen you're shopping for has been begging for them for a while now. They have active noise cancellation, spatial audio, and over 24 hours (!!) of listening time with the included case. Plus, they can customize the fit by choosing between three included silicone tips.
6. A slouchy beanie with a faux fur pom-pom, because no one likes a cold head. It also makes a great solution for a bad hair day.
7. A pack of 16 Dermal Korea collagen sheet masks for the skincare-obsessed teen. The scents of these cult-favorite masks vary, but they each contain vitamin E and collagen to help make skin clearer, and more elastic (plus, they're mess-free).
8. A couple of cute frosted hair clips to easily jazz up a simple hairstyle. Plus, you can let them know their gift is supporting a small business. 💜
9. A 14-piece rose gold makeup brush set perfect for makeup beginners or those who can do a contour way better than you ever could. This set has almost everything they'll need and it'll look fabulous on their vanity.
10. An LED twinkle light curtain to give their room a nice, cozy glow that's worthy of an Instagram post.
11. A trio of Mario Badescu facial sprays so they can have a lovely, soothing spritz every day when they're in need of a pick-me-up.
12. A pack of 156 super cute vinyl stickers for them to deck out their laptop, water bottle, notebooks, and anything else that seems a little too boring for their taste.
13. A TikTok viral mirrored digital alarm clock with USB ports that'll look way better on their nightstand than a typical alarm clock, PLUS it can charge their devices while they sleep.
14. A pair of silicone face mask brushes pretty much guaranteed to get used often by the teen who loves a good mask night. These will help spread face masks evenly and minimize the mess.
15. Some artificial vines to add a touch of lovely greenery to their space. No watering or sunlight necessary. My little sister is 14 and she loves having these in her room!
16. An Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perfect for gamers — it allows them to gain access to over 100 high-quality games so they never have to worry about getting bored playing the same couple of games on repeat.
17. A chic faux-leather belt for the perfect finishing touch to any trendy outfit. They can wear it with jeans or layer it over dresses and jackets.
18. A face wash whip maker to transform any of their cleansers into a foamy, marshmallowy, luxurious experience.
19. A pound of cereal marshmallows because no matter what their age, we all know the marshmallows are the best part! Trust us, any teen with a sweet tooth will appreciate this ~magically delicious~ treat.
20. A subscription to Book of the Month sure to be appreciated by any avid reader. This will ensure they always have something new on their bookshelf.
21. A pair of retro-inspired sunglasses so they can look and feel like the main character at all times.
22. A pair of LED light saber chopsticks perfect for the teen who is always watching Star Wars movies on repeat.
23. A set of 12 handcrafted, moisturizing bath bombs made with natural ingredients, perfect for teens who love a good #SelfCareSunday moment.
25. A cozy blanket sweatshirt for the teen in your life who is like, always cold. Speaking from personal experience, they will want to wear it every day!
26. A microwavable lavender scented plush sloth to be the best cuddle buddy for anyone who needs one. When heated, this little guy can help soothe aches and pains and the lavender scent just makes it that much more relaxing. This is ideal for anyone who deals with rough period pains and cramps, but would also be a great gift for a student athlete.
27. A birthdate candle that has a unique label and scent based on, well, their birthday. This'll surely be appreciated by any teen who is constantly reading their horoscope or asking people what their sign is.
28. A budget-friendly lengthening mascara to pop in their stocking. It will give them a nice dramatic lash, and sometimes that's all you need to feel fabulous.
29. A pair of popular Nike Air Force 1 '07 sneakers because Forces are having a moment again — as they should! This versatile, clean pair of sneaks is the perfect everyday school shoe.
Shipping info: For no rush delivery by Dec. 24, order by 6 a.m. PST on Dec. 13. Expedited shipping options are available at additional cost. Check out the rest of Nike's holiday shipping deadlines.
Get them from Nike for $110 (available in women's sizes 5–12 / men's sizes 3.5–10.5, and three colors).