28 Plus-Sized Clothing Items You Can Get On Amazon That Are Actually Cute
These products will have you saying, "Okay Amazon, I see you."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A comfy V-neck dress perfect for warm days when you just want to throw on something cute and easy breezy.
Promising review: "Very happy with this dress. I have washed and hung to dry, the fabric dried well without additional care. Lightweight and comfortable material. Bought in two colors because I liked it so much." —Nicole Francis
Price: $25.60 (available in sizes 1X–6X and four colors)
Plus, this item is included in Prime Wardrobe so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
2. An off-the-shoulder dress with a scallop hem you'll want for all future vacations, weddings, dates... pretty much anytime you want to look nice on a warm day, this will be your go-to.
Promising review: "I always get nervous when purchasing clothing on Amazon, but was very happy with this purchase. The material is a decent weight and the cut outs at the bottom of the dress are done nicely. I'm 5'5" and the dress hits just above my knees, which is a perfect length. I don't like my clothes tight, so purchased a 3X. It's loose and flowy and hangs just right. Overall, I'm very happy with the dress. I would go a size up depending on your shape and how you like your clothes to hang." —Kathryn Mathewson
Price: $29.99+ (available in sizes 0X–4X and 17 colors/styles)
3. A printed midi skirt and tank set you can quickly throw on with some sandals and just know that you look bomb. It's comfy, trendy, and perfect for sunny days — which is my fave combination.
I love a matching set because it takes most of the work out of putting an outfit together. And this one is such a great deal! I love how comfy and easy it is to wear. I was concerned about it being see-through, but it wasn't! It has a stretchy waist and a cute tie detail in the front of the skirt. For spring days, I just throw a denim jacket over it. And, of course, I plan to wear it all summer as well. I would 100% buy more colors in this — and there are so many to choose from!
Promising review: "Absolutely LOVE this! I want to order a few more in different colors! It’s stylish, dress it up or wear it casual! I got lots of compliments. Very comfortable and soft. Moves nicely with the body! Very cool-looking top!" —Jules
Price: $18+ (available in sizes XL–5XL and 36 colors/prints).
4. A crewneck sweatshirt you can wear for cool morning walks, campfire nights, or while working from home — the limit does not exist. Oh, and did I mention it has pockets?!
5. A soft T-shirt dress so you have a go-to piece for working, relaxing, hanging out, and more — there are a million ways to style this wardrobe staple.
Promising review: "This dress is great. The material is soft, drapes well and is thick without being heavy. The dress is cool and comfy in our hot humid July summer, but I also anticipate wearing this in the fall with a jacket or cardigan. I'll be looking out for price drops to buy other colors." —joshua t dickens
Price: $28.73+ (available in sizes 1X–4X and two colors)
6. A ruffled printed tunic that's soft and comfy and beloved by more than 7,000 reviewers — you'll probably want it in multiple colors so you can wear it all the time.
7. A twisted peplum top that doubles as a cute top for happy hour and a cute top for business meetings.
Promising review: "To be honest I didn't have very high hopes for a shirt this inexpensive. But at that price point I also figured that I didn't have much to lose. I'm busty and have tattoos on my shoulders so finding cute comfortable clothing that's appropriate for work and doesn't cost a fortune can be a challenge. This shirt looks exactly like an Elloquii one I've been eyeing for a while but at a fraction of the price. I'll probably get the other colors as well!" —Arden Bee
Price: $21.99+ (available in sizes 1X–4X and seven colors)
8. A tulle skirt for a fabulously photo-worthy style moment. Whether you pair this fun wardrobe piece with heels or sneakers and a tee, you'll be sure to turn heads.
Promising review: "This is a great evening/party attire for plus-sized women. This is a great a-line circle skirt. I bought the black version for a holiday party. I got many compliments. I’m a size 18 and bought the 3X. It fit perfectly, and hit me just below the knee and had excellent poof!" —Margeaux Chavez
Price: $19.90+ (available in sizes XS–5X and in 37 colors)
9. A floral swing dress with three-quarter sleeves for anyone who is still angry that spring lasted all of three seconds. Ninety degrees and humid? No thank you. At least you can *pretend* it's still spring in this cutesy dress.
Promising review: "I adore this dress! The fit is absolutely gorgeous and runs as expected! It's so nice to have a dress that fits, isn't too tight, has sleeves, and a higher front! The color is beautiful too! Literally every time I wear this dress, I get compliments! It's a little long on me (I'm 5'2", and it hits a little lower than mid-calf), but I just pair it with pointy pumps, and it's fine. If they had this dress in more patterns, I would buy every one of them! Love love love!" —Chelsea
Price: $28.99+ (available in sizes 14–24 and in eight prints)
10. A lace-trimmed tunic for an easygoing, yet cute way to jazz up a pair of jeans or leggings.
Promising review: "I love this shirt for the cooler months ahead! It's lightweight, flowy and super cozy! I would order a size down if you're wanting it to fit like a shirt. Since it's a tunic, it will lay past your hips. The lace detail on the bottom is the perfect touch to a casual long-sleeve shirt!" —Christian
Price: $19.99+ (available in sizes 14W-26W and in 20 colors)
11. A simple maxi dress that's soft, stretchy, and begging you to style with your best floppy sun hat.
12. A mesh top to spice up your typical daily attire (aka that drawer full of graphic T-shirts). Pair it with jeans for a casual look or a skirt for dressier occasions.
13. A simple skater skirt with a stretchy elastic waist to celebrate the fact that it's no longer cold outside and your legs can finally enjoy the sunshine.
Promising review: "I looooove this skirt! It’s super cute, super comfy and fits beautifully. It’s not amazing material but for the price, pretty much perfect. I will be buying one in every color so they will be replaced as needed. It’s a good buy." —Jennifer Landers
Price: $13.99+ (available in sizes L–5X and 18 colors/prints)
14. A versatile A-line dress because it's an easy piece to jazz up with different jackets, shoes, and accessories.
Promising review: "I wore this dress to my uncle’s wedding and got so many compliments on it. My cousin couldn’t believe what I paid, and that I got it from Amazon. I will definitely be buying this dress again in different colors. Ladies, this dress is multifunctional so you can wear it for a more casual setting or dressed up! It’s very flowy so it’s extremely comfortable." —Reese W.
Price: $24.99+ (available in sizes XL-3X and in 29 styles)
15. A mixed-print maxi dress — I mean who doesn't love a dress that's so long, you don't have to cross your legs when you sit. Amiright? On top of that, the prints are super fun and it has hidden pockets. You can't go wrong.
Promising review: "I am always so hesitant to buy dresses online being a plus-sized woman. You just never know if the item will fit as hoped. I have to say, this dress was a winner!! I wear a size 22–24 depending on the brand, and the size 3x fit perfectly. It wasn't tight at all!! In fact, it was so comfortable for Easter I never changed after morning service and wore it to lunch and dinner with family. The fabric was soft and flowed beautifully. I will be buying another color very soon. I highly recommended it!" —KellyCole81
Price: $25.86+ (available in sizes 1X–4X and in 24 styles)
16. A playful Peter Pan collar dress for anyone who aspires to give off witchy Sabrina vibes on a regular basis.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this dress and the fact that it has pockets made me giddy as heck. Bought two sizes, 16W and 18W, because we all know that plus sizes aren't always the same. However, these were surprisingly close to accurate. The material allows for a smaller size, because it's very stretchy. So buy a size below your norm, especially if you want it to fit to your shape." —cv
Price: $27.99 (available in sizes 14–26 and in five colors)
17. A cold-shoulder patterned dress so you can live your best life as the beachy, summer goddess you are. This dress deserves a special place in your vacation plans.
18. A bandage one-piece swimsuit that'll ensure you feel like a hottie hot hottie on your next beach day. 🔥
19. A high-low chiffon wrap dress perfect to keep in your closet as go-to wedding or banquet attire.
Promising review: "Fits as expected. Super light and comfortable, so it's perfect for summer outings!!! Love it a ton. I went off of my measurements for sizing. I personally like to wear black to most events but sometimes it gets too hot, so this was perfect!" —Shirleen Stone
Price: $39.99+ (available in sizes 16–24 and three colors)
20. A red floral dress with shoulder cutouts and a handkerchief hem that'll be the fun and flirty cherry on top of your summer wardrobe.
Promising review: "I was so nervous to purchase a dress online; I have never done that. This dress exceeded my expectations! The color and fit is perfect. This dress is for my daughter's wedding so it was important that it looked nice. I will definitely buy from them again!" —Clifton Page
Price: $36.99 (available in sizes XL–4X and four colors/prints)
21. A V-neck wrap dress ideal for living your best Hot Girl Summer life, whether that entails going out with the girls, a fancy dinner, an evening date, or all of the above.
22. A caged neck peplum blouse for the perfect combination of elegant and sassy. Wear it with some straight-leg pants and heels for a day at the office or a night at the bar.
23. A bodycon pencil dress with sheer beaded sleeves that'll make you feel like you're strutting around in a high-fashion, magazine-worthy ensemble.
Promising review: "I LOVED this dress! I was so thrilled with it and received a ton of compliments. I wore it to a professional networking banquet so it was perfect for being professional with just enough flair so that it was still stylish. I am very busty and curvy and it was absolutely perfect in all areas." —Rachelle
Price: $35.99+ (available in sizes L–4X and six colors)
24. A lightweight swing dress with floral lace details — it's the perfect daytime look for your next picnic or barbecue. Just throw on some sandals and earrings and the look is complete.
Promising review: "Loved this dress. Super cute and comfortable. Material is perfect. It felt light and was not thin to the point that it's see-through like some dresses. Yes, the bottom is oversized, but that's the point of a tunic/babydoll dress. Definitely recommend this dress." —est0907
Price: $24.99+ (available in sizes L–4X and four colors)
25. A pair of high-waisted dress pants you can pair with a blazer for professional meetings or with a lace corset top for a night out. They're stretchy, comfy, and available in tons of fun colors.
Promising review: "Really like these pants! I'm a ballroom dance instructor and had been looking for pants tight at the thigh with movement below the knees and these were perfect. I also have long legs and most pants shrink to the ankle after washing. These are perfect for me with a small heel. They look and feel high quality too." —Kristin H.
Price: $24.99+ (available in S–5XL and in 26 colors)
26. A show-stopping party dress with mesh sleeves and rhinestone details — if you've been looking for a birthday dress, your search is over.
Some reviewers noted that this dress can ride up while walking. If you're worried about that, try pairing it with some tights.
Promising review: "I absolutely loved this dress!!! I sized up due to other reviews, so glad I did. It was so perfect for a night out on my birthday! Popping champagne in the VIP club section! I got soooo many compliments; more than I could count. If you're looking for something fancy and you are here to live your best life, this is their perfect dress!! Don’t think about it just order. Have fun!" —Jana’a Shields
Price: $24+ (available in five designs)
27. A color-block tee with patterned details for a trendy upgrade to your T-shirt collection.
28. And a classy printed pencil dress for a chic office-friendly look that just screams "yes, I'm the boss."
Promising review: "This is one of my absolute favorite work dresses of all time! I feel like Joan from Mad Men every time I wear it. I get compliments every time, and people are shocked to hear that I got it for less than $20. This dress looks even better with a skinny belt to define your natural waistline, and the mock turtleneck collar is a classy detail that pulls it all together. The fabric is stretchy enough to hug your curves, but not cheap-looking. It's thin enough to be comfortable, lightweight and breathable, while still being opaque and good quality. Oh, and it doesn't wrinkle!" —Rebecca
Price: $22.99+ (available in sizes L–5X and in 11 prints)
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.