24 Cozy Gift Ideas For Pretty Much Anyone On Your List
These gifts will make them feel all warm and fuzzy (literally).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A reversible shag and Sherpa throw blanket that's just as cozy as it is a lovely accent for their couch or bed. There are tons of colors to choose from and, I mean, who doesn't love cuddling up under a fuzzy blanket??
Promising review: "I bought the gray fur blanket and HOLY SMOKES this is the most comfortable blanket I think I’ve ever bought. Was meant to be decor and not really used but I can’t keep it off of me, it’s so soft. I was very surprised by how good of quality it seems, especially for the price. Big enough to cover two people up easily. I’d compare the feeling of the faux fur to something like bunny’s fur, and the Sherpa is very soft as well. Has some decent weight to it and I’ve found it to be very warm so far. All in all, good for the money." —Kaylee Morris
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in four sizes and 38 colors).
2. A Himalayan sea salt lamp to gift them some positive energy. This unique light fixture will be a great addition to their bedroom (or any room they like to chill out in) and it's meant to have a zen, peaceful presence.
3. A slouchy beanie with a faux-fur pom-pom, because no one likes a cold head. Plus, it also makes a great solution for a bad hair day.
4. An LED twinkle light curtain to give their room a nice, cozy glow that's worthy of an Instagram post.
5. A microwavable lavender-scented plush sloth to be the best cuddle buddy for anyone who needs one. When heated, this little guy can help soothe aches and pains and the lavender scent just makes it that much more relaxing.
6. A very comfy blanket sweatshirt for anyone on your list who is, like, always cold. Speaking from personal experience, they will want to wear it every day!
7. A hand-poured coconut and soy wax blend Otherland candle that smells like sandalwood, amber, and moss — it will not only make their home smell amazing, but it will also look gorgeous with their decor.
8. An oversized scarf for keeping them warm and adding some cozy texture to any outfit — it's also big enough to wear as a shawl on especially chilly days!
9. A faux-fur tote bag perfect for carrying everyday essentials, while also making a fashion statement. They'll be rockin' this fun accessory all winter and beyond.
10. A teddy jacket for a warm yet stylish addition to their winter wardrobe. They'll love cozying up in this whether they're at home, at school, running errands, or hanging out with friends.
11. A pair of cozy alpaca wool socks perfect for anyone with perpetually cold feet. These will keep their toes nice and snug as they burrow into the couch.
13. A pair of fuzzy slippers to keep their feet warm and comfy as they lounge around. Plus, they're just really cute! 🥰
15. A variety box of tea including flavors such as Earl Grey, organic peppermint, green tea with jasmine, and more. Perfect for anyone who loves to prop up their feet and drink a warm cup of tea while listening to slow jams or their fave podcast. 🍵
16. A Book of the Month subscription sure to be appreciated by any avid reader. This will ensure they always have something new on their bookshelf.
18. A monogram mug so their warm cup of hot chocolate or tea can be an aesthetically pleasing experience. Who needs to go on Starbucks runs when they can enjoy a delicious and totally photoworthy beverage from the comfort of their own home??
19. A lap desk with a cushioned bottom, built-in mouse pad, and a slot to hold their phone, great for anyone who is now working from home. With this, they can cuddle up in their bed or recliner and use this to check those pesky emails in comfort.
20. A bottle of rosé for the loved one whose personality is basically sipping wine in their living room while scrolling on their phone after a long day (OK, it's me).
21. And a set of wine aerators to go with it, so they can feel fancy and sophisticated as they sip it on the couch in their pajamas. Many reviewers have noted that using the aerator greatly enhanced the taste of their wine.
Promising review: "These wine aerators are FABULOUS! I do wine demos for different wineries and I don't always have time to let a bottle of wine breathe properly before a demo starts. They greatly enhance the flavor and it makes all the difference in the world. My sales numbers increased greatly. And you can't beat the price!" —AshBash
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $12.95.