24 Cleaning Products That Work So Well You'll Probably Always Want To Keep Them Stocked In 2021
From your kitchen to your bathroom, these products will help everything stay squeaky clean this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that'll make your favorite cups and mugs look brand new again, so you'll actually want to use them without being grossed out.
2. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tabs to remove all the grime from inside your machine and stop it from having any weird smells and hidden residue.
3. A septic-safe jetted tub system cleaner so you can get the junk out of your tub and actually be able to have a nice, relaxing bubble bath.
4. A drain snake clog remover covered in tiny hooks to grab all of the hair and build-up that's been stopping your sink or tub from draining properly. It's tough, yet flexible so you can get down in there and yank out all the grossness. No more standing in a puddle of dirty water during your shower!
6. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner so you won't smell a yucky, rotting aroma every time you go to do the dishes.
8. A makeup brush shampoo, because let's face it, your brushes are probably in need of a really good cleaning! Not only does this soap visibly show results, but it is also paraben-, phthalate-, and petroleum-free with no perfume, so you don't have to worry about it irritating your skin.
9. A bottle of wood polish and conditioner to transform your old, worn-down furniture into a dazzling new focal point of your room.
10. A multipurpose cleaner formulated with natural, plant-based ingredients. Use it to boost your laundry detergent, get out stains on clothes and carpets, tidy surfaces, and more. It'll have your home looking and smelling lovely.
11. A rust stain remover that'll get rid of the unappealing rust that's holding your bathroom back from being #goals.
13. A bleach-free powder cleaner that'll easily remove rust, tarnish, and stains from your sink, floor, dishes, and more. You're going to be pouring this stuff everywhere once you see how well it works!
14. A carpet and upholstery stain remover for finally getting rid of that big wine stain in the middle of your living room carpet.
15. A car-cleaning spray so you no longer have to be embarrassed by your filthy car. This multi-purpose cleaner can work on upholstery, fabric, canvas, leather, plastic, rubber, and more!
16. A jewelry cleaning pen that'll restore your bling and have it looking like it did when you first got it. It's super easy to use and it won't harm your jewelry.
17. A nontoxic leather cleaner and conditioner you can use to help remove dirt, oil, tough stains, and grime from your furniture, car seats, and even your leather accessories.
18. A pumice cleaning stone you will want to keep your bathroom clean of hard water stains and other buildup — no one enjoys sitting on a yucky toilet.
19. A heavy-duty grout cleaner to help you remove product residue, dirt, and stains from your ceramic or porcelain tile floor.
20. A Dawn Platinum Powerwash dish spray starter kit you can conveniently spray over your dishes and then easily wipe away the grease and other food residue, without having to do a ton of scrubbing.
21. A multi-surface everyday spray cleaner so you can spritz the bathroom between deep cleanings for a fresh, clean scent that'll take care of any unwanted bathroom odors, while also removing dirt. Plus, Mrs. Meyer's products are cruelty-free.
22. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner so you won't smell a yucky, rotting aroma every time you go to do the dishes.
23. A hard water stain-remover so your faucet can be truly spotless for pretty much the first time ever.
24. And a sneaker cleaner that'll take even your most rough looking pair of shoes and help them become presentable again. It even comes with a brush for scrubbing the dirt away.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.