28 Cleaning Products That'll Help Your Home Look Spotless With Little To No Effort
Because no one wants to waste their valuable energy on cleaning all day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A robotic vacuum that'll constantly and effortlessly keep the dust and dirt off the floor for you, even getting those annoying areas like under the table.
2. And a robotic mop, because obviously that old mop and bucket are outdated and causing you way too much inconvenience. This helpful gadget has a precision jet spray and a vibrating cleaning head to make sure it gets up the dirt.
3. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner, because I'm guessing those sauce and cheese splatters have been living in there for a bit too long. This eco-friendly option uses steam to loosen up the gunk. Just add some vinegar and water, microwave for seven minutes, and wipe it out.
4. Or a tub of microwave and cooktop wipes to easily wipe away the splattered mess that's been hiding in there in one swoop.
5. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tabs that'll remove all the grime from inside your machine (yes, it does need to be cleaned in there) and stop it from having any weird smells and hidden residue. Although you don't have to do anything except pop a tablet in, you'll likely notice the difference when you open your machine and when those dishes start looking extra squeaky clean.
6. A pack of stainless steel wipes to conveniently clean, polish, and shine your kitchen appliances. No elbow grease required.
7. A bleach-free powder cleaner that'll easily remove rust, tarnish, and stains from your sink, floor, dishes, and more. You're going to be pouring this stuff everywhere once you see how well it works (and how much simpler it is to remove stains).
8. A multipurpose cleaner formulated with natural, plant-based ingredients that can take the place of several of your other cleaners — making cleaning days a lot more simple. Use it to boost your laundry detergent, get out stains on clothes and carpets, tidy surfaces, and more. A little goes a long way and reviewers LOVE the way it smells.
9. A Dawn Platinum Powerwash dish spray starter kit you can conveniently spray over your dishes and then easily wipe away the grease and other food residue, without having to do a bunch of scrubbing.
10. And a pair of silicone dish-washing gloves so you can skip the sponge altogether and zoom through that pile of dirty plates.
11. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that'll make your grimy travel mugs, water bottles, and coffee pot look brand new without any scrubbing. Now you won't have to be grossed out by the layers of stains every time you go to use them.
12. A septic-safe jetted tub system cleaner so you can get the junk out of your tub and actually be able to have a nice, relaxing bubble bath. There can be plenty of dirt and dead skin cells hiding in those jets and they have no business sticking around. Simply run your water, pour in some cleaner, and start your jets.
13. A self-cleaning litter box because 1. no one likes to clean litter boxes and 2. your independent cat probably doesn't want you touching their stuff anyway.
14. An oven scrub to swiftly wipe away the gross crispies and baked-on spills that may or may not have been accumulating since you moved in. Your oven will finally look clean again and you won't even break a sweat in the process.
15. An automatic scrubbing brush for a pretty effortless way of finally getting rid of that gross dirt piled between your tiles. Just move it back and forth and watch the grossness vanish.
16. A toilet gel you can stamp in to give your toilet bowl a little wash every time you flush. Yes, it's that simple. And each gel stamp lasts for up to 12 days.
17. A bar dish soap that'll give you sparkling clean dishes without any plastic, chemicals, fragrances — or fumbling around with a large squeeze bottle of liquid.
18. A touchless stationary vacuum that's so convenient, you'll be tossing your old school dustpan in the garbage the second you hit "add to cart." Just sweep towards it and it'll take it from there.
20. A can of color-changing Kaboom! Foam-tastic, because it sprays on blue and turns white when it's ready to wipe off. It literally tells you when the surface is clean! No more unnecessary guesswork.
21. A heavy-duty grout cleaner to help you remove any beauty product residue, dirt, and stains from your ceramic or porcelain tile floor. Apply the cleaner directly to the grout, let it sit for 5–10 minutes, give it a light scrub, and then rinse with warm water. Trust me, it's called Grout-eez for a reason.
22. A scrub-free shower cleaner so you can give your shower a quick spray, walk away, and then rinse it the next day. Yup, that's it, no more scum! Plus, it's bleach-free.
23. A tub of glass cleaning wipes that'll allow you to stop going through tons of paper towels just to leave awkward streaks and water drops on your windows. These will do the job faster and better.
24. An all-purpose spray cleaner you can use to go over pretty much any surface. Just spray it all around, wipe it down, and you'll be done before you know it.
25. A super long lint roller that'll allow you to remove all that pet hair that's been taking over your furniture, without having to bend, climb, and reach all over the house. Honestly, you could probably stand in one spot and get rid of the hair and lint around the whole room.
26. A pair of microfiber mop slippers you can shuffle around the house in to keep the floors clean without even thinking about it.
27. A genius drip catcher that'll prevent those gross puddles from forming on your kitchen counter in the first place so you won't feel like you're constantly wiping down the same spot on a loop.
28. And an extendable, cordless electric scrubber with four different brushes, guaranteed to assist you in removing tough grime from every inch of the bathroom (like that gross area behind the toilet or the crevices of your bathtub). It'll help save you *so* much energy on scrubbing and reaching.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.