48 Cheap Products You'll Probably Use All The Dang Time
From must-have beauty items to kitchen gadgets to cleaning products — and they're all less than $25.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
2. A hair finishing stick made of natural plant-based ingredients that can help turn that slept-in bun into a perfectly presentable hairstyle in seconds.
3. Or an edge control gel that'll help lay edges and baby hairs for a sleek look without the flaking and residue.
4. A waterproof eyeliner stamp so you can create the perfect cat-eye without having to redo your entire eye look about five times before finally getting those wings even.
5. A set of five cute and breathable Reformation tie-string face masks that come in surprise prints (from their clothing line) so you can still look stylish while staying safe when you have to leave the house.
6. A set of six cable clips so you can keep your charger cords organized and in sight; that way you won't have to dig behind your bed or on the side of your desk to find them.
7. A pack of two self-adhesive razor holders that'll make it easier to keep your razor separated from your partner's or roommate's and you won't have to worry about it constantly falling off the side of the tub.
8. A tube of Glossier's Balm Dotcom to soften and repair chapped lips with a combination of castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin, while leaving the perfect hint of color and/or shine (depending on which flavor you go with).
9. A detangling brush that'll glide through hair and remove knots without making you cry in the process.
11. A eucalyptus lavender pouch you can use to turn your daily bath or shower into a relaxing spa-like experience. Having eucalyptus in your shower has been super trendy lately because it can help with congestion, seasonal allergies, and de-stressing.
12. An essential oil stick that can help you combat migraines and tension headaches right away. Apply it onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck and you'll actually be able to get through the rest of the day.
13. A pack of acne patches made with hydrocolloid dressing, tea tree oil, calendula oil, and cica to suck the gunk right out of your zits and help them fade away overnight.
14. A frizz control hair mask to deep condition your hair and leave it looking and feeling more smooth and hydrated after only five minutes. Plus, it smells like pears.
15. A pair of silicone grips that'll help stop your glasses from sliding down your nose all day. And if you ever feel like your glasses are digging into your temples, these should make them more comfy too.
16. A set of silicone face mask brushes to make applying your nightly face masks WAY less of a mess.
17. A bracelet fastening tool that'll help you deck yourself out in your fave accessories without almost breaking them or having to run around the house trying to find someone to help you.
18. A nail polish holder so you can paint your nails in peace, without accidentally knocking the bottle over on the floor or trying to hold it between your legs.
19. A super absorbent, anti-frizz microfiber hair towel to cut your hair drying time in half, without adding extra heat damage.
20. Or a microfiber towel pillow cover for those who prefer to wash their hair before bed, but don't want their pillow getting soaked. It's super absorbent, has a waterproof lining, and it's gentle on all skin and hair types.
21. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream that'll really come in ~handy~ to repair painful blisters and cracked skin after all that hand washing!
22. An orange vanilla conditioning detangler spray made with vegan, plant-based ingredients to make after-shower brushing a whole lot less painful and time-consuming.
23. A 32-oz. Nalgene water bottle to help you remember to stay hydrated — it's so important! This baby is durable, leak-proof, BPA-free, and doesn't get that funky smell that many other plastic water bottles do.
24. A bottle of Jergens wet skin lotion perfect for lazy people, because you can apply it while your skin is still wet, before you even step out of the shower. It saves a few minutes and will lock in the hydration your skin needs.
25. A set of ceiling fan chain pulls, because it's always annoying when you just want to turn on the light, but you end up turning on the fan, and then you have to pull it three more times to get it to shut off.
26. An outlet shelf for a convenient place to set your phone, electric toothbrush, or speaker while they're charging.
27. A vibrant, shimmery 35-color eyeshadow palette so you can try some fun new looks. It has pretty much every color you'll need to let your inner beauty guru *shine*.
28. A cult-favorite Aztec Secret Indian healing mask made with 100% calcium bentonite clay that'll work magic to deep clean your pores and help fight acne and blemishes. Not only do people love it to treat their face, but customers have also found success using it on their hair, on their feet, and in the bath! We stan versatility.
29. A meal planning and grocery list pad so you're not walking aimlessly down the store aisles only to have to go back again because you forgot some ingredients.
30. A gorgeous purple-mauve nail polish for anyone who likes to relax by painting their nails. This color is neutral enough to wear all the time, yet still a nice change of pace from your typical nudes and white.
31. A set of 10 reusable silicone drinking straws, because they're much better for the environment and they'll make it easier to tell your drink apart from your roommate's.
32. A microwave pasta maker that'll make it super easy to enjoy a yummy pasta dinner when you just don't have the energy to boil the water, stir the pasta, and do all those extra steps.
33. A scalp massager that can help with blood flow and assist in removing any product residue that may be hiding on your scalp.
34. A tube of Black Girl Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to use daily that'll protect skin from the sun and provide moisture, without the annoying white residue that is usually left behind.
35. A handheld milk frother so you can enjoy a fancy latte, cappuccino, or macchiato from the comfort of your home.
36. A coconut-infused jelly facial cleanser that'll gently remove makeup and leave your skin fresh and clean, without feeling stripped, thanks to a lovely combination of coconut fruit juice, sugar maple extract, aloe vera, cucumber fruit extract, and vitamin B5.
37. A giant pack of velvet hair scrunchies for an immediate fix to an "I just can't brush my hair" kind of day. Plus, they can add a pop of color to your outfit.
39. A cica-infused spot corrector formulated with white willow bark extract and hyaluronic acid to help fade post-breakout scars. The gentle ingredients are safe for daily use and sensitive skin.
40. A fidget ring you can play around with during times when you're feeling anxious. You can easily wear it anywhere and you don't have to worry about it distracting others around you.
41. A heat-resistant silicone mat/pouch so you can safely store your hot hair tools without having to worry about them melting or burning anything.
42. A hair repair serum for transforming dry, damaged hair into soft and shiny locks. The mix of aloe and argan oils should help de-frizz your mane and improve split ends.
43. A set of natural-looking false lashes that'll make your eyes pop with some added length and volume that isn't too over-the-top, making them perfect for daily wear.
44. A pumice cleaning stone you will want to keep your bathroom sparkling. ✨ No one enjoys sitting on a yucky toilet.
45. A makeup brush shampoo, because let's ~face~ it, we could all stand to clean our makeup brushes more frequently — in fact, this product suggests doing it weekly! It's better for your skin and improves the performance of the brushes.
46. A hand-poured soy candle inspired by the city of Charleston so your senses can take a little vacay — while in the comfort of your living room. The candle comes in a cute mini mason jar and has notes of currant, white tea, and florals.
47. An exfoliating brush to help keep the ingrown hairs and razor bumps away. You can use it on your face, legs, underarms, and other areas after shaving.
48. And a multipurpose cleaner formulated with natural, plant-based ingredients — perfect for anyone sick of breathing in those harsh chemical scents every time you clean the house. Use it to boost your laundry detergent, get out stains on clothes and carpets, tidy surfaces, and more. It'll have your home looking and smelling lovely.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.