29 Beauty Products You Can Tell Are Doing Their Jobs
These products do what needs to be done. And we have the photos to prove it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream that'll really come in ~handy~ to repair painful blisters and cracked skin.
2. A cult-favorite Aztec Secret Indian healing mask made with 100% calcium bentonite clay that'll work magic to deep clean your pores and help fight acne and blemishes. Not only do people love it to treat their face, but customers have also found success using it on their hair, on their feet, and in the bath! We stan versatility.
3. A bottle of sulfate-free Biotin shampoo infused with tea tree, jojoba, and argan oils that can help with hair loss and prevent dandruff.
4. A bottle of nail and cuticle care oil that'll take your nails from frail and peeling to smooth and healthy. It uses a natural blend of jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E to soften your cuticles and strengthen your nails.
5. A hair repair serum for transforming dry, damaged hair into soft and shiny locks. The mix of aloe and argan oils should help de-frizz your mane and improve split ends.
6. A Wonder Water moisturizing hair treatment that uses moisturizing agents and amino acids to target damaged areas of your hair and smooth it without weighing it down.
7. A foot file so you can scrape off the dead skin and callouses to make your feet soft and smooth again.
8. Or an exfoliating peeling foot mask that'll remove all the dead skin from your feet and make them feel softer than ever. Plus, it uses all-natural ingredients and botanical extracts.
9. A set of Schick Silk dermaplaning razors for gently removing peach fuzz and dirt from your face and making it feel smooth as a baby's bottom.
10. A bottle of Bio-Oil to help make scars and marks vanish before your eyes. It's formulated with vitamins A and E, chamomile, sunflower, and lavender oils for an anti-inflammatory combination that works for all skin types.
11. A skin spatula that uses high-frequency vibration to remove dirt and grease from your pores. It also comes with two silicone covers to assist with cleaning and tightening your skin.
12. A pack of Skin1004's Zombie masks meant to minimize fine lines and the appearance of pores by gently removing dead skin cells and hydrating your skin. It uses natural ingredients, including egg white and aloe vera extract, to get the job done.
13. A pack of oil blotting tissues made with natural bamboo charcoal to help eliminate that forehead oiliness that seems to never leave your face.
14. A beloved vitamin C serum with more than 50,000 5-star reviews — it's made with a plant-based formula and antioxidants, including botanical hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, witch hazel, and jojoba oil to help brighten and firm skin and leave you feeling like you just got a professional facial.
15. A pack of acne patches formulated with hydrocolloid dressing, tea tree oil, calendula oil, and cica to suck the gunk right out of your zits and help them fade away overnight.
16. An effective anti-dandruff shampoo you'll love if you constantly stress over dandruff, itchiness, and flaking.
17. A makeup-erasing cloth so you don't have to spend forever scrubbing your face off and and irritating your skin at night.
18. A purple shampoo that'll tone down the yellow hues in blonde hair so you can get the color you want without extra (expensive) trips to the salon.
19. A teeth-whitening pen to help you remove stains on your teeth caused by coffee, soda, smoking, and more. Simply twist the bottom of the pen, apply using the soft brush tip, and let it sit for one minute. "Alexa, play 'My Shiny Teeth and Me' by Chip Skylark."
20. A can of Batiste dry shampoo that'll instantly refresh your hair between washes. It can soak up dirt and grease, making your hair look more bouncy and voluminous.
21. A hair finishing stick made of natural plant-based ingredients that can help turn that slept-in bun into a perfectly presentable hairstyle in seconds.
22. Or an edge control gel that'll help lay edges and baby hairs for a sleek look without the flaking and residue.
23. Tarte Shape Tape concealer for the ultimate one-and-done beauty product to make any pimples, under-eye bags, or scars go bye-bye in seconds. No more digging through your makeup bag to find four different products, this is all you need!
24. A lightweight multi-purpose oil infused with pure coffee seed and castor oil that'll moisturize the hair and scalp, while also giving it a glossy, smooth look and promoting hair growth.
25. A bottle of Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 repairing treatment to turn straw-like hair silky smooth. All you have to do is leave it in for at least 10 minutes and it'll start to relink broken bonds in any type of hair. Plus, it's vegan, paraben-free, and sulfate-free.
26. Glossier's Boy Brow for a quick and easy way to have your brows poppin'. It'll fill them in, without making them stiff or flakey. If you don't trust yourself with a brow pencil or pomade (@ me) then this is definitely the move!
27. A budget-friendly lengthening mascara to give you a nice dramatic lash, because sometimes that's all you need to feel fabulous — and who really wants to deal with the struggle of putting on false lashes?
28. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush for a fabulous professional-looking blow out in half the time you'd spend struggling with a blow dryer and round brush.
29. And a Biossance squalane and lactic acid resurfacing night serum helpful for exfoliating your skin and working to give it a smoother, brighter, and more even-toned appearance. Just massage two to three pumps into your skin at night and you'll wake up *glowing*.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.