30 Beauty Products That Deserve A Spot On Your Holy Grail List
Trust us, you'll be raving to your friends about these products in no time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof eyeliner stamp so you can create the perfect cat eye without having to redo your entire eye look about five times before finally getting those wings even.
2. A hair finishing stick to take care of those annoying flyaways and baby hairs that just aren't cooperating. It's made of natural plant ingredients that have an immediate effect on your 'do.
3. Or an edge control gel that'll help lay edges and baby hairs for a sleek look without the flaking and residue.
4. A hair repair serum for transforming dry, damaged hair into soft and shiny locks. The mix of aloe and argan oils can help de-frizz your mane and improve split ends.
5. A tube of The Lip Bar's three-in-one tinted skin conditioner designed to hydrate your skin like a moisturizer, smooth your complexion, and add protection from the sun with SPF 11. It'll help your get-ready process be SO much quicker and easier.
6. Elizavecca's collagen protein treatment for damaged, over-processed locks. It can be used on all hair textures to help restore it back to a healthier state.
7. A bottle of Bio-Oil to help make scars and marks vanish before your eyes. It's formulated with vitamins A and E and chamomile, sunflower, and lavender oils for an anti-inflammatory combination that works for all skin types.
8. A coconut shea curl defining creme perfect for those of us who like to just throw a product in our natural hair and go, instead of having to do a whole concoction on our heads. This medium-hold styler leaves curls looking soft and bouncy. And the ingredients, which include coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe vera, help to protect hair against protein loss.
9. A pack of acne patches formulated with hydrocolloid dressing, tea tree oil, calendula oil, and cica to suck the gunk right out of your zits and help them fade away overnight.
10. A cult-favorite Aztec Secret Indian healing mask made with 100% calcium bentonite clay that'll work magic to deep clean your pores and help fight acne and blemishes. Not only do people love it to treat their face, but customers have also found success using it on their hair, on their feet, and in the bath! We stan versatility.
11. A bottle of Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 repairing treatment to turn straw-like hair silky smooth. All you have to do is leave it in for at least 10 minutes and it'll start to relink broken bonds in any type of hair. Plus, it's vegan, paraben-free, and sulfate-free.
12. A tube of Glossier's Balm Dotcom that'll soften and repair chapped lips with a combination of castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin, while leaving the perfect hint of color and/or shine (depending on which flavor you go with). Basically you should have one (or a few) of these in your bag at all times.
Promising review: "I use this on my lips once in the morning and once at night and that's it! My lips are baby soft the entire rest of the day and I haven't had any issues with chapped lips since I started using it! You only need a small amount too which is so nice. I love the mint one and will definitely buy again and try other flavors." —Gretchen
Get it from Glossier for $12 (available in eight flavors).
Read more about why we love Glossier's Balm Dotcom (#1 on the list).
13. A can of Batiste dry shampoo for instantly refreshing your hair between washes. It can soak up dirt and grease, making your hair look more bouncy and voluminous.
14. A tube of Black Girl Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to use daily that'll protect skin from the sun and provide moisture, without the annoying white residue that is usually left behind.
15. Or, my personal go-to, Fenty Skin 2-in-1 face moisturizer and sunscreen — it's lightweight, oil-free, and invisible on all skin tones. In addition to hydrating your skin and protecting it from harmful rays, it'll also help reduce the look of pores, fine lines, dark spots, and improve firmness and elasticity.
I wear this Every. Single. Day. And when I eventually ran out (after months of use btw), I ordered a refill. My skin feels so lively and smooth after using it. It's not tacky or greasy at all and I haven't gotten a sunburn once since using it (my cheeks usually love to get a little pink). It smells good, but not too strong and it absorbs right way, so I never have a problem putting on makeup after using it. It's one of my all-time favorite skincare products and I use it all yearlong, but I especially recommend giving it a try for the summer. No white cast, no flashback, and my skin just honestly looks and feels amazing.
Promising review: "Protection and moisture. This is a mic drop product. This magical concoction gives the moisture, and SPF without leaving a greasy paste-like feel. No white flask back because this is the truth. Two pumps and a swirl baby!" —Nachelle
16. A deep conditioning hair mask made to nourish and repair curly hair with a blend of shea butter, mango butter, and rice proteins. It'll help your hair feel soft, moisturized, and tangle-free so your curls can look luscious all day long.
Just apply it generously to your clean, wet hair, apply more water to activate it, leave it on for 10-20 minutes, and then rinse it out.
Verelle is a woman-owned small biz that specializes in hair care for curly and coily textures.
Promising review: "Love that it's super effective. Super hydrating and detangling. Major curl activation — overall felt very soft and less frizzy. I would buy this again." —Yvonne B.
Get it from Verelle for $30 (originally $36).
17. A Maybelline Dark Circles Treatment Concealer so no one will know you were up until 4 a.m. watching every episode of You... again.
18. Or Tarte Shape Tape concealer for the ultimate one-and-done beauty product to make any pimples, under-eye bags, or scars go bye-bye in seconds. No more digging through your makeup bag to find four different products, this is all you need!
19. A 30 shade ColourPop eyeshadow palette with a range of mattes, metallics, and pressed glitters that can help you achieve everything from a more natural soft glam, to a fierce and dazzling look for a night out.
20. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream that'll really come in ~handy~ to repair painful blisters and cracked skin.
21. A lightweight multi-purpose oil infused with pure coffee seed and castor oil that'll moisturize the hair and scalp, while also giving it a glossy, smooth look and promoting hair growth.
22. A budget-friendly lengthening mascara to give you a nice dramatic lash, because sometimes that's all you need to feel fabulous — and who really wants to deal with the struggle of putting on false lashes?
23. A Wonder Water moisturizing hair treatment that uses moisturizing agents and amino acids to target damaged areas of your hair and smooth it without weighing it down.
24. Glossier's Boy Brow for a quick and easy way to have your brows poppin'. It'll fill them in, without making them stiff or flakey. If you don't trust yourself with a brow pencil or pomade (@ me) then this is definitely the move!
25. A simple gel face cleanser, because it's gentle, clean, eye-safe, and soap-free. It's infused with rosewater and ceramides that'll leave your skin feeling refreshed and nourished.
Promising review: "This is a simple cleanser, but it does everything I need a simple cleanser to do. It cleanses without stripping the skin, it doesn't leave any residue, and it is eye-safe. It is slightly peppermint-y, but it doesn't sting my skin or eyes, which is something I was definitely worried about at the beginning. Because it is so gentle, I typically use this as a second cleanse or my cleanser in the morning. Overall, it is such a great cleanser and I enjoy having it in my routine." —MOREBEVERLYCHERIE
Get it from Versed for $9.99.
26. Or a creamy face wash formulated with plant extracts for a soothing morning or night wash to have your face feeling supple and plump, without the stripping or drying.
Blume is a Woman- and POC-owned brand that specializes in effective skincare and thoughtful packaging. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes to Days for Girls, a non-profit that works to provide women around the world with proper education and safe resources for menstrual health.
Promising review: "I have sensitive, dry skin and this is the perfect product! It’s cleans my face without drying it out and feels amazing! My skin feels smooth, clean, and moisturized!" —Elena R.
Get it from Blume for $16.
27. A jar of Neutrogena gel-cream face moisturizer that uses hyaluronic acid to quench thirty skin and lock in hydration. 💦 It's also fragrance-free, oil-free, and dye-free!
Promising Review: "This is the most amazing moisturizer I have ever used. I have an oily T-Zone, and have always had a hard time with moisturizers feeling greasy on my skin. This one is so light but so effective. A tiny little bit covers your entire face, and it feels like you have nothing on your face at all. You're left with your skin feeling soft and smooth. When I tell people that I'm going to turn 53, they never believe me. They say I look 35. Thank God for this product!" —Charlotte Wooden-Hillis
Get it from Amazon for $17.12.